Who's going to Atlanta on June 9, 2012

Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderator: SMLCHNG

dnw
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: Who's going to Atlanta on June 9, 2012

Post by dnw »

NewToTheForum wrote:Ooh, I forgot! I can change "Number of concerts" to 1. :)

[smilie=gt-happyup.gif]

Debbie
spucketts
Half-baked cookies in the oven
Favorite Buffett Song: Like I could pick just one
Number of Concerts: 18
Favorite Boat Drink: Frozen Margarita w salt, salt, salt

Post by spucketts »

What a show! The weather was perfect, the crowd was great, the tailgate was fun...We didn't get in the lot till 12:30, wished we had been there at 10, I heard the crowd on the side streets got so thick that the police made the lots open early. We got around the porta-john shortage by friending a 5th wheel camper owner and then got into the Landshark VIP area. The band was really good and the beer was cold.

Thanks to the guy with the spiked pineapple chunks, the folks with the ice sculpture shots, the motorhome people with the purple something shots, the young'ns for letting us borrow straws, and all those that stopped by our party tent. Mental note: next year we don't need to take as much food and drink, we had a lot of leftovers. :pirate:
spucketts

Post by spucketts »

What a show! The weather was perfect, the crowd was great, the tailgate was fun...We didn't get in the lot till 12:30, wished we had been there at 10, I heard the crowd on the side streets got so thick that the police made the lots open early. We got around the porta-john shortage by friending a 5th wheel camper owner and then got into the Landshark VIP area. The band was really good and the beer was cold.

Thanks to the guy with the spiked pineapple chunks, the folks with the ice sculpture shots, the motorhome people with the purple something shots, the young'ns for letting us borrow straws, and all those that stopped by our party tent. Mental note: next year we don't need to take as much food and drink, we had a lot of leftovers. :pirate:
spucketts

Post by spucketts »

PHnSC
On a Salty Piece of Land
Number of Concerts: 32

Post by PHnSC »

Had a AWESOME time. First it was great to see a lot of old friends and meet some new ones. Debbie and Barb love you ladies, always great seeing you. Keith and Wendy, always wonderful seeing you guys, and thanks for the hospitality, Dalaney and Haley was so glad you had brownies lol. Tailgate was wonderful, was able to upgrade my seats to dead center 6 rows from the stage. The highlight of the night, was having the Zac Brown Band seating directly in front of us. I thought my niece and her friend were going to have a heart attack. Cant lie, I was pretty close to having one to. Zac was very nice, sat and talked back and forth with us and even took my nieces friend leis up on stage with him. That was the leis Zac and Jimmy were talking about on stage. Once in a lifetime opportunity and I was so happy I could share it with my niece. I put some pictures up on my Facebook of Zac and the band, and will try and put some up on here also. Wish I could have gotten a picture with him and my niece, but he was telling people no pictures, cause he wanted to enjoy the concert which I respected. He just wanted to have a good time with his wife and friends.

AWESOME time, AWESOME friends!!!!! Here is a link to my Facebook if you would like to see some of the pictures. Just scroll down a little bit and click on the 5 pictures I posted.http://www.facebook.com/jason.taylor.90410
dnw
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by dnw »

PHnSC wrote:Had a AWESOME time. First it was great to see a lot of old friends and meet some new ones. Debbie and Barb love you ladies, always great seeing you. Keith and Wendy, always wonderful seeing you guys, and thanks for the hospitality, Dalaney and Haley was so glad you had brownies lol. Tailgate was wonderful, was able to upgrade my seats to dead center 6 rows from the stage. The highlight of the night, was having the Zac Brown Band seating directly in front of us. I thought my niece and her friend were going to have a heart attack. Cant lie, I was pretty close to having one to. Zac was very nice, sat and talked back and forth with us and even took my nieces friend leis up on stage with him. That was the leis Zac and Jimmy were talking about on stage. Once in a lifetime opportunity and I was so happy I could share it with my niece. I put some pictures up on my Facebook of Zac and the band, and will try and put some up on here also. Wish I could have gotten a picture with him and my niece, but he was telling people no pictures, cause he wanted to enjoy the concert which I respected. He just wanted to have a good time with his wife and friends.

AWESOME time, AWESOME friends!!!!! Here is a link to my Facebook if you would like to see some of the pictures. Just scroll down a little bit and click on the 5 pictures I posted.http://www.facebook.com/jason.taylor.90410

It was great to see you and the girls too. :D

Debbie