Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

YourPalJay
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Favorite Buffett Song: Jolly Mon, Boats to Build, Frank and Lola, OPH
Number of Concerts: 12

Re: Who's going to Detroit 7/28? ??

Post by YourPalJay »

Sorry, I'm new and posted this in the old Rumor post first. The Internet is hard :)

Tickets.com has the onsale. Ticket prices below. Lionel is confirmed. Official and stuff.

http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketP ... id=7262370

Dr.Corona
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

YourPalJay wrote:Sorry, I'm new and posted this in the old Rumor post first. The Internet is hard :)

Tickets.com has the onsale. Ticket prices below. Lionel is confirmed. Official and stuff.

http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketP ... id=7262370
thanks Jay!
Gotta love those "Lawn" ($39) seats......... :lol:
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image

nutmeg
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: Barefoot Children (this week)
Number of Concerts: 10

Post by nutmeg »

OK getting serious about this one now.

Need to know about parking downtown. What should be our strategy? Knew just where to park at pine knob. Have no clue downtown.

Also has anyone booked a hotel? We may stay over. It was a hop skip jump for us to get home from pine knob. Detroit not so much.
Friends Walk Together in Life's Garden
ImageImageImage
http://heartofmichiganrescue.com/

msu#1
Behind Door #3
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by msu#1 »

Well I nailed that Lionel Ritchie guest, to bad he is the opener and not just a one song guest. Really wanted Zac. I hope a bunch of Lionel fans dont show up and leave.

Will Nichole show up and hang with Savannah? :wink:

Just looked at the ticket prices and I was right the first time: NO GENERAL ADMISSION!

that really sucks, and the prices s***. The cheap seats are only in the upper deck. Come on Jimmy thats the first uncool thing Ive seen so far for this show.
Lake Erie Pirate scientist

Nighthawk
I gotta go where it's warm
Favorite Buffett Song: Defying Gravity
Number of Concerts: 29
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum with a splash of coke

Post by Nighthawk »

msu#1 wrote:Well I nailed that Lionel Ritchie guest, to bad he is the opener and not just a one song guest. Really wanted Zac. I hope a bunch of Lionel fans dont show up and leave.

Just looked at the ticket prices and I was right the first time: NO GENERAL ADMISSION!

that really sucks, and the prices s***. The cheap seats are only in the upper deck. Come on Jimmy thats the first uncool thing Ive seen so far for this show.

Ticket prices have sucked for many years now. $150 for a fricking pavillion seat? Sorry Jimmy, you are not the Eagles.
Did you hear the one about me being a punk?
Did you hear the one about me being a drunk?
Did you hear the one about me losing my nerve?
Or how I'm just another f**** sheep in the herd?
Did you hear the one about me giving a s***?
Cause if I ever did I don't remember it.

Dr.Corona
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

msu#1 wrote:Well I nailed that Lionel Ritchie guest, to bad he is the opener and not just a one song guest. Really wanted Zac. I hope a bunch of Lionel fans dont show up and leave.

with the prices as they are.....this is gonna be REAL interesting on how well the better seats sell..

jelswor
Favorite Buffett Song: Let's get drunk and screw
Number of Concerts: 1

Post by jelswor »

OK so I know we're trying to keep some information close to the vest but has anyone heard if there will be a presale? I know Tickets.com favors VISA but I've not seen any indication of presale yet even though I am a Tickets.com customer and have several VISA cards. Have a hotel room booked at the Marriott so I'm good to go so far.

Dr.Corona

Post by Dr.Corona »

Well....there is a presale password out there........however you've got to join the Olympia Online club to get it I guess.
Tried to get tix but.......what a cluster****!

Already shut out looking for 2.....unless I wanted to spend over 300 beans for the pair. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Could be a roadtrip in the making.

ThreeQuarterTime
I need two more boat drinks
Favorite Buffett Song: Nautical Wheelers
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: Margaritas

Post by ThreeQuarterTime »

I did nab 2 on the field for an outrageous price. Service fees were $25 PER ticket LOL. I was in their "virtual waiting room" from 9:35 until 10:17. I stared at my computer for that long. It finally let me in, then there was only an option to choose 2 quantity. I wonder if they released all of the tickets or if some will be available for Saturday's actual sale date

Dr.Corona

Post by Dr.Corona »

Dr.Corona wrote:Well....there is a presale password out there........however you've got to join the Olympia Online club to get it I guess.
Tried to get tix but.......what a cluster****!

Already shut out looking for 2.....unless I wanted to spend over 300 beans for the pair. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Could be a roadtrip in the making.

Well...I stand corrected....did get in....but with the fees...plus the seat location of "lawn" ($39) seats behind home plate...this is sucking big time! May be listening from Chelli's rooftop patio.
I'm done beetching! Nabbed tix for section 139, row A. Sure hope I'll be able to understand what Jimmy is saying.............................................................................................................................................................................................................there, now I'm done beetching! :pirate:
Last edited by Dr.Corona on May 10, 2012 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Finnsaremorefun
Havana Daydreamin'
Number of Concerts: 14

Post by Finnsaremorefun »

Woohoo! (Except for the price). Section DD Row 22 on the aisle!
Got a carribean soul I can barely control

ParrotheadCMC
Half-baked cookies in the oven
Favorite Buffett Song: Tire Swing- FINALLY HEARD IT LIVE :)
Number of Concerts: 18
Favorite Boat Drink: Sangria, Margarita and Patron Shots

Post by ParrotheadCMC »

Does anyone know how the seat on the field are gonna be numbers? Left to Right? RIght to Left? Something else? LOL. I've got CC row 26 and 27 and DD row 9. Yes my Amex took a HIT today ($1300). My row 9 seats are higher numbered so I'm assuming that will fall to the right of the section and not more towards center?

hemispheredancer05
I have found me a home
Favorite Buffett Song: Breathe In Breathe Out Move On
Number of Concerts: 5
Favorite Boat Drink: depends on my mood!!!

Post by hemispheredancer05 »

Got my 4 thru the presale. Opted for the upper deck as $89 was a bit steep for me. The "service charges" are ridiculous, too! But at least I don't have to battle to internet on Saturday. Happy camper here! :D
Michelle

Image Image

http://www.facebook.com/shelbyjosh ....hit me up!!

Soon-to-be U of M mom!! GO BLUE!!!

msu#1
Behind Door #3

Post by msu#1 »

cant even look for tickets, im at work and was on the boat all morning. on my phone posting now. sister said she had 8 and she let the time expire. now all the cheap seats are gone she says.

what a cluster, if they sold out the cheap seats before the onsale what a cluster.

hemispheredancer05
I have found me a home

msu#1 wrote:cant even look for tickets, im at work and was on the boat all morning. on my phone posting now. sister said she had 8 and she let the time expire. now all the cheap seats are gone she says.

what a cluster, if they sold out the cheap seats before the onsale what a cluster.

You snooze, you lose. Glad I got mine when I did and I just happened to come across the presale code. :D
Michelle

Image Image

Milem0
Southeast of disorder
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice
Number of Concerts: 15

Post by Milem0 »

No problem at all this morning. "Fun tickets in my pocket, visions in my brain"

msu#1
Behind Door #3

Post by msu#1 »

hemispheredancer05 wrote:
msu#1 wrote:cant even look for tickets, im at work and was on the boat all morning. on my phone posting now. sister said she had 8 and she let the time expire. now all the cheap seats are gone she says.

You snooze, you lose. Glad I got mine when I did and I just happened to come across the presale code. :D
I didnt snooze, in fact you probably got the code from those on here who with me were sharing.

did anyone pull up any cheap seats that werent in the section right behind home plate?? Both passwords seem to be link to that section so I assume that the rest will go on saturday. Actually the seats up the line will be closer than home plate

Captain Morgan
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: It changes weekly...
Number of Concerts: 69
Favorite Boat Drink: Whatever's cold!

Post by Captain Morgan »

msu#1 wrote:

I didnt snooze, in fact you probably got the code from those on here who with me were sharing.

did anyone pull up any cheap seats that werent in the section right behind home plate?? Both passwords seem to be link to that section so I assume that the rest will go on saturday. Actually the seats up the line will be closer than home plate
I was able to pull sect 333 which is off to the side.
2016 Captain Morgan photo ops: Detroit (68), Cincinnati (69)

hemispheredancer05
I have found me a home

Actually you couldn't be more wrong! I did not get the presale code from this website. A friend of mine happens to work for a major Detroit radio station and that is my source.
msu#1 wrote:

Michelle

Image Image

phins7209
Nibblin' on sponge cake

Post by phins7209 »

Was in virtual waiting room for 2+ hours and then I got response that tickets were sold out. Was in waiting room from 9:45 am on.does that mean that all the $179 tickets are sold out so don't even try for the public sale? Always was able to get Pine Knob (DTE) tix. WTH ????