Who's Going To Atlantic City August 4th???

Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderator: SMLCHNG

sistergoldenhair
Under My Lone Palm
Favorite Buffett Song: salty piece of land
Number of Concerts: 14
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita on rocks lots of salt

Re: Who's Going To Atlantic City August 4th???

Post by sistergoldenhair »

sistergoldenhair wrote:
sistergoldenhair wrote:Aloha Kiddies! It's almost crunch time! Goin for a hat trick this summer -- Great Woods, Jones Beach and AC! Woo frickin hoooooooo! (so excited ....)
.... (crickets)
Okay got tix section 107! And I hope the nice lady who barfed on my foot at Summerzcool sits in a different section this year! Is everyone at Spring Phling??? Is that why this board is comatose today??
I'm just tryin to get by, being quiet and shy, in a world full of pushin and shove
beachbum13
Overkill
Number of Concerts: 50
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum

Post by beachbum13 »

Image Got my tickets!!! Cheap seats{?}, but in the house!!!! Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
97 Days Till Jimmy Buffett In A.C. !!!!
Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image

Summer 2017-
August 17 ~ Jimmy Buffett, BB&T
August 25 - Jason Aldean/Chris Young, BB&T
Kasey Chambers, City Winery NYC & World Café Philly
Deirks Bentley/Cole Swindel - PNC

NYParrotHead
Half-baked cookies in the oven
Favorite Buffett Song: Too Many to List (BIBOMO, APLOF, JMon, JMist, this list goes on)
Number of Concerts: 5
Favorite Boat Drink: Patron Silver...up with lime!!!

AC ?here I come!!!

Post by NYParrotHead »

Just got my tickets for the AC Show. Section 103 first row! Even though I had my issues with the LV show last year as some of you have read....I couldn't resist once these seats popped up!!! Bring on the Summer!!!!
Carolinadreamin'
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice
Number of Concerts: 64
Favorite Boat Drink: Painkiller

Post by Carolinadreamin' »

sistergoldenhair wrote:
sistergoldenhair wrote:
sistergoldenhair wrote:Aloha Kiddies! It's almost crunch time! Goin for a hat trick this summer -- Great Woods, Jones Beach and AC! Woo frickin hoooooooo! (so excited ....)
.... (crickets)
Okay got tix section 107! And I hope the nice lady who barfed on my foot at Summerzcool sits in a different section this year! Is everyone at Spring Phling??? Is that why this board is comatose today??
OMG! :o I saw someone barf not far from where I was sitting during Summerzcool! Then I saw her in the ladies room barfing........and her boyfriend/husband came walking in and hauled her out before she passed out on the floor. :roll:

We got club tickets.........I have no idea where yet......but I can't wait! Although I hope that lady decides to stay home this year...... :roll:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Pinot Noir in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO"
sistergoldenhair
Under My Lone Palm

Carolinadreamin' wrote:
sistergoldenhair wrote:
sistergoldenhair wrote:
.... (crickets)
OMG! :o I saw someone barf not far from where I was sitting during Summerzcool! Then I saw her in the ladies room barfing........and her boyfriend/husband came walking in and hauled her out before she passed out on the floor. :roll:

We got club tickets.........I have no idea where yet......but I can't wait! Although I hope that lady decides to stay home this year...... :roll:
Lol it was the strangest feeling. The poor thing sat down in her seat, started weaving, nodded her head, and erupted on my foot! So then I made hubby switch seats with me!!
I'm just tryin to get by, being quiet and shy, in a world full of pushin and shove
Carolinadreamin'

Well just for grins I just went on TM and pulled the 22 row dead center........for the sale price of $504.......... :o :-?

of course I threw them back......damn that freakin' mortgage! :evil:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Pinot Noir in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO"
Carolinadreamin'

sistergoldenhair wrote:
Carolinadreamin' wrote:
sistergoldenhair wrote:
sistergoldenhair wrote:
.... (crickets)

Lol it was the strangest feeling. The poor thing sat down in her seat, started weaving, nodded her head, and erupted on my foot! So then I made hubby switch seats with me!!
If this was the same lady in the bathroom....she was in really sorry shape.
BTW......welcome to BN! I'm Linda and I'll be at GW. :D
sistergoldenhair
Under My Lone Palm

Carolinadreamin' wrote:
sistergoldenhair wrote:
Carolinadreamin' wrote:
sistergoldenhair wrote:
sistergoldenhair wrote:
.... (crickets)

If this was the same lady in the bathroom....she was in really sorry shape.
BTW......welcome to BN! I'm Linda and I'll be at GW. :D
Thanks, Linda. Looking forward to meeting you in person!
beachbum13
Overkill

Post by beachbum13 »

I had somebody yak all over my back at a Pink Floyd show. (No pun intended) I turned around and wanted to cause him some physical harm but he had already passed out again. First security person told me to deal with it. I told him if I dealt with it they would need a body bag. Then I talked to his supervisor who fired him on the spot! She then had about five or six other security people come and pick the drunk up and remove him. His friends stayed for the show and whined because I had him kicked out. It was all I could do to not take out my frustration on them!!!

The best part was I has to buy a shirt out of my own pocket. They did not have my size so I was stuck with an under sized, over priced shirt that was ruined by the end of the night. But it was a great concert!

Summer 2017-

beachbum13
Overkill

Post by beachbum13 »

Carolinadreamin' wrote:Well just for grins I just went on TM and pulled the 22 row dead center........for the sale price of $504.......... :o :-?

of course I threw them back......damn that freakin' mortgage! :evil:
They will get comped to somebody! Somebody who ate at a Margaritaville on vacation or "like's that song he does". But they play lot's of blackjack or poker.....

Summer 2017-

Purple Ink
I have found me a home
Number of Concerts: 45
Favorite Boat Drink: Jamaican Rum Punch

Post by Purple Ink »

Looks like it'll be a hat trick for us, too...GW, AC, and Camden. Fourth row side of the stage at the cheaper price made the decision easier. I like the AC show experience. It's different, but last crowd was better than the first, and the beach bars are fun. Plus, any venue with a beach in front of it is good with me.
" ...that's how I came to know another
good friend"
sistergoldenhair
Under My Lone Palm

Purple Ink wrote:Looks like it'll be a hat trick for us, too...GW, AC, and Camden. Fourth row side of the stage at the cheaper price made the decision easier. I like the AC show experience. It's different, but last crowd was better than the first, and the beach bars are fun. Plus, any venue with a beach in front of it is good with me.
We will be at GW and AC also (and Jones Beach). This summer is going to rock!
Patony
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Favorite Buffett Song: Far Side of The World
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: The one in my hand!

Post by Patony »

got my floor seats this morning.....been spoiled since the Orlando show.....
I saw someone mention staying at the trump hotel....if its the Taj.....pass on that. its an over rated crap hole....and i only spent $180 last time JB played in AC
The beach bar is great....very crowded but well worth the effort....

can wait to meet up...

Seas in my vains.....you out there.....are you making the trip?!
I would rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6!
sistergoldenhair
Under My Lone Palm

Patony wrote:got my floor seats this morning.....been spoiled since the Orlando show.....
I saw someone mention staying at the trump hotel....if its the Taj.....pass on that. its an over rated crap hole....and i only spent $180 last time JB played in AC
The beach bar is great....very crowded but well worth the effort....

can wait to meet up...

Seas in my vains.....you out there.....are you making the trip?!
We usually stay at Caesars, it's right in between two of the beach bars :)
SusanNJ
Southeast of disorder
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by SusanNJ »

Got tickets! Staying at Caesars too 8)
Water's so green and the air was so clean...
beachbum13
Overkill

Post by beachbum13 »

Image 90 Days !!! Image

Image That's All Folks....

Summer 2017-

shanna
Favorite Buffett Song: tryin to reason with hurricane season
Number of Concerts: 2

Post by shanna »

My husband and I and our friends are going with their two daughters, one 18 and one is 14. we've been to Camden twice but never to AC for a show...I hear there's no real tailgate area, so people go to the beach bars, etc, to hang out...do you think we'll run into any problems having two underage girls along--do the beach bars serve food as well, we haven't been to AC in a long, long time. Any thoughts? It's going to be weird not having the usual party scene ahead of time, and I'm guessing if we want to go to one of the fun restaurants to eat, we'd have to just about make a reservation now...

Thanks for any input...hey, at least there's a beach, instead of a view of the prison that we usually have in Camden-- :)

Shanna
Carolinadreamin'

shanna wrote:My husband and I and our friends are going with their two daughters, one 18 and one is 14. we've been to Camden twice but never to AC for a show...I hear there's no real tailgate area, so people go to the beach bars, etc, to hang out...do you think we'll run into any problems having two underage girls along--do the beach bars serve food as well, we haven't been to AC in a long, long time. Any thoughts? It's going to be weird not having the usual party scene ahead of time, and I'm guessing if we want to go to one of the fun restaurants to eat, we'd have to just about make a reservation now...

Thanks for any input...hey, at least there's a beach, instead of a view of the prison that we usually have in Camden-- :)

Shanna
Trump Plaza has a tailgate on the beach.....very cool. I would call and ask if you can have an "under 21" there. My guess would be yes. You can also get on the "regular" beach and hang out there. I would think that any "beach bar" with food is going to be OK with your kids there.
FinsUp6835
I Love the Now!
Favorite Buffett Song: LivingstonsGone2TX MeetMeinMemphis Winoandiknow CowboyIntheJungle
Favorite Boat Drink: Ice Cold Loaded Landshark

Post by FinsUp6835 »

In previous years I've gone an they are at the entrance.both trump and ballys beach bar. I believe it is 21+ on those days. Wait til they open in a few weeks and events will be posted on their website. I'm sure the buffett tailgate party will be announced.

Fins UP
"Tragedies very often become comedies, and they better become comedies real fast or else you're in a lot of trouble..." - Jimmy, 1978.
Bfan53again
Under My Lone Palm
Favorite Buffett Song: "I Have Found Me a Home"
Number of Concerts: 8
Favorite Boat Drink: Dark 'n Stormy

Post by Bfan53again »

Found this thread on the bottom of page 2....... :o :roll: :pirate:
On most days I say: "Wrinkles only go where the smiles have been...."
Sometimes I can only say: "There is no dumbass vaccine......"

If something or someone gets you down, just remember: "In a hundred years it all won’t matter.........."