Moderator: SMLCHNG

southofdisorder07
We are the People our Parents Warned us
Favorite Buffett Song: SOASOAS
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Pirates Blood

Who's going to Alpine Valley - Aug 24, 2013

Post by southofdisorder07 »

Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefers "Songs From St. Somewhere 2013 Tour" Weekend Bash at Hemingways! The weekend is continuing to develop and we will update changes as they occur!

The Official phlocking starts Friday August 23rd at 4pm with the General Mayhem featuring Frank Whiting, Local Favorite Band, South Of Disorder & Special Guest Appearance (TBA), and
Pirates Over 40. Music starts at 4pm and goes till we drop!!

Saturday, we open at 10am for pre-concert gathering and preliminary tailgating in our lot. We will be doing Bloody Mary's, Margy's, Landshark and patio food for the afternoon.
Live Entertainment from Mr.Myers -Todd Donnelly @ 11am

This year we will also be offering “TAILGATE CARE PACKAGES” including RIBS, PULLED PORK SANDWICHES, SHRIMP, ALL THE FIXINS, WATER, BEER, AND MARGY JUGS! Preorders only by Friday August 23rd.

The Saturday night party (for those who can’t make the concert and all us Parrotheads returning with stories) event will be with The David Marshall Band and we will be broadcasting all pre-show and post-show events live as usual for those unable to attend the concert! Food specials all day and night!

Sunday, wind down with us starting at 10am with Bloody Mary Bar, and lots of post-concert sharing to prepare for the return to reality trip home!

Friday’s ST SOMEWHERE BASH:

Ticket prices will be $12 at the Door (after 9p.m $8.00)
Our full menu will be available as well as our BIG BACKYARD BBQ with tons of options to choose from. And of course lots of Island favorites to wash everything down with!.
Live Music all night long and tons of specials in our Island atmosphere!

Transportation

We will be providing a taxi/shuttle service and rides from local area resorts and hotels, this will be $6-8.00 per person round-trip (depending on gas prices), contact us for more information and to make arrangements. They will be running all day Friday for us

For those of you carpooling, our parking lot is available as in the past. Feel free to meet there and carpool in to the show!

Finally, we will be running buses to the concert on Saturday, first come first served. Contact us for info and to reserve a spot. Cost will be $35/Person. TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT ON THE BUS CONTACT: southofdisorder07@yahoo.com or 262-348-1200

For further info, check our regularly at http://www.hemingwaysportofcall.com or call 262-348-1200.

WEBPAGE WILL BE UPDATED SHORTLY AND REGULARLY

PHINS UP TO ALPINE 2013!!!!
Last edited by southofdisorder07 on May 3, 2013 9:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
CaptainP
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH
Number of Concerts: 40
Favorite Boat Drink: Delicious Trappist Ales

Re: Who's going to Alpine Valley - ??/??/2013

Post by CaptainP »

Is it Alpine yet?
SMLCHNG
Favorite Buffett Song: Lovely Cruise/Bubbles Up
Favorite Boat Drink: Extra dirty gin martini

Post by SMLCHNG »

This is where the discussions have been until they actually announce a date. :)

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=90310
CheeseHead in Paradise!
License to Chill
Number of Concerts: 22

Post by CheeseHead in Paradise! »

southofdisorder07 wrote:
Hey Bruce, thinking we should try to look at doing something cooperative this year? Any thoughts?
How would you logistically pull this off??? This I'd like to see!!! :lol:

John
CaptainP
Last Man Standing

Post by CaptainP »

CheeseHead in Paradise! wrote:
southofdisorder07 wrote:
Hey Bruce, thinking we should try to look at doing something cooperative this year? Any thoughts?
How would you logistically pull this off??? This I'd like to see!!! :lol:
Me too...quite curious...
southofdisorder07

Don't know, open to all ideas - got any :) , just seems to make sense to try to offer best of both for all. Pholks have brought this up many times over the last several years. Shuttles between, all access pass, combined buses for tailgating, joint special guests/bands, thought I'd at least throw it out there. May be unrealistic but who knows
drunkpirate66
Here We Are
Favorite Buffett Song: Take Another Road
Number of Concerts: 67
Favorite Boat Drink: Beers.

Post by drunkpirate66 »

southofdisorder07 wrote:Don't know, open to all ideas - got any :) , just seems to make sense to try to offer best of both for all. Pholks have brought this up many times over the last several years. Shuttles between, all access pass, combined buses for tailgating, joint special guests/bands, thought I'd at least throw it out there. May be unrealistic but who knows
Perhaps an enormous vat of alcohol and some straws?
the hit and run is as good as any religion around this time of year . . .
CheeseHead in Paradise!
License to Chill

drunkpirate66 wrote:
southofdisorder07 wrote:Don't know, open to all ideas - got any :) , just seems to make sense to try to offer best of both for all. Pholks have brought this up many times over the last several years. Shuttles between, all access pass, combined buses for tailgating, joint special guests/bands, thought I'd at least throw it out there. May be unrealistic but who knows
Perhaps an enormous vat of alcohol and some straws?
LOVE IT!!! :lol:

By the way... I didn't mean to put you on the devensive Steve! Good for you for trying to bond the two events together! :D

John
southofdisorder07

No harm on this end, if I sounded defensive, not meant that way. I just think we don't have that many years left in Bubba and it would be great to return the Alpine stop to one of the top 3 venue parties as in years of past. Be amazing if we could do a supersized preshow party that everyone talks about:-) Hell, never know maybe Bubba decides to return to his phans as in years past for this :D

Anyhow, available to all ideas, suggestions, comments for Bners, phriends, etc..

We would need very long straws for two different locations lol
mjeischen
Under My Lone Palm
Favorite Buffett Song: Just one? . . . Bastards!
Number of Concerts: 8
Favorite Boat Drink: Cold Draft Beer and things with Sailor Jerry

Post by mjeischen »

Let me be the first to say . . . this would be an epic collaboration and I'd like to be the first to purchase tickets.
The Parrot Dice Lounge kinda like a mirage. Here today and gone tomorrow. You should stop by and say hello when visiting Chicago on tour.
CheeseHead in Paradise!
License to Chill

Sign me up, too! :lol:

We first need a date... [smilie=sadlook.gif]

John
southofdisorder07

Time for my 2 cents worth

3 dates being thrown around

June 29
July 20
August 24

Seems to be based on Chicago date being firmed first. No matter, we will be ready for the party at the end of the world:-)

Bands are locked, vendors are locked, staff are excited.

Don't ya love rumors:-))))

PM me to get on bus list.
southofdisorder07

Latest "rumor" (hehe)

Stiil 3 dates being thrown around for Alpine and still based on Chicago show date. These are:

June 29
July 20
August 24

Aug seems to be the lean, however I am hearing Bubba management "not happy" with the early leak by some and that ticket brokers are already pimping the date.

You never know:-)

Guessing we hear shortly.

Fair winds to all BNers!

Steve
southofdisorder07

We have 3 buses this year, those returning BNers who want a seat need to email ME at southofdisorder07@yahoo.com to reserve.

Last year we had 47 people we could not serve. I am holding two buses for "repeaters" until May 1, then will fill up seats with newbies.

Assume price will be around same (35-40/per), bus company said all will be based on gas prices.

Again, email me directly - southofdisorder07@yahoo.com to save your seats.

See you all when the weather suits my clothes!

Steve
Last edited by southofdisorder07 on May 3, 2013 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
southofdisorder07

Hmmm..........Indy 6/27, could the tiki gods be angry, could we have a june show at alpine? or maybe its Chicago, only the real buuba knows:-)
CaptainP
Last Man Standing

Post by CaptainP »

Is it Alpine yet?
zedagyrl
I have found me a home
Favorite Buffett Song: A Pirate Looks at 40
Number of Concerts: 52
Favorite Boat Drink: Landshark

Post by zedagyrl »

im still hoping for an august show.. how perfect would that be for the die hard mid westerns.. indy in june, cincy in july and alpine august.... toss in chicago and detroit somewhere in the mix... sounds like the perfect summer to me!
I am gonna live my life like a song.....
southofdisorder07

Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefers "Songs From St. Somewhere 2013 Tour" Weekend Bash at Hemingways! The weekend is continuing to develop and we will update changes as they occur!

The Official phlocking starts Friday August 23rd at 4pm with the General Mayhem featuring Frank Whiting, Local Favorite Band, South Of Disorder & Special Guest Appearance (TBA), and
Pirates Over 40. Music starts at 4pm and goes till we drop!!

Saturday, we open at 10am for pre-concert gathering and preliminary tailgating in our lot. We will be doing Bloody Mary's, Margy's, Landshark and patio food for the afternoon.
Live Entertainment from Mr.Myers -Todd Donnelly @ 11am

This year we will also be offering “TAILGATE CARE PACKAGES” including RIBS, PULLED PORK SANDWICHES, SHRIMP, ALL THE FIXINS, WATER, BEER, AND MARGY JUGS! Preorders only by Friday August 23rd.

The Saturday night party (for those who can’t make the concert and all us Parrotheads returning with stories) event will be with The David Marshall Band and we will be broadcasting all pre-show and post-show events live as usual for those unable to attend the concert! Food specials all day and night!

Sunday, wind down with us starting at 10am with Bloody Mary Bar, and lots of post-concert sharing to prepare for the return to reality trip home!

Friday’s ST SOMEWHERE BASH:

Ticket prices will be $12 at the Door (after 9p.m $8.00)
Our full menu will be available as well as our BIG BACKYARD BBQ with tons of options to choose from. And of course lots of Island favorites to wash everything down with!.
Live Music all night long and tons of specials in our Island atmosphere!

Transportation

We will be providing a taxi/shuttle service and rides from local area resorts and hotels, this will be $6-8.00 per person round-trip (depending on gas prices), contact us for more information and to make arrangements. They will be running all day Friday for us

For those of you carpooling, our parking lot is available as in the past. Feel free to meet there and carpool in to the show!

Finally, we will be running buses to the concert on Saturday, first come first served. Contact us for info and to reserve a spot. Cost will be $35/Person. TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT ON THE BUS CONTACT: southofdisorder07@yahoo.com or 262-348-1200

For further info, check our regularly at http://www.hemingwaysportofcall.com or call 262-348-1200.
Last edited by southofdisorder07 on May 3, 2013 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
CaptainP
Last Man Standing

Post by CaptainP »

southofdisorder07 wrote:No harm on this end, if I sounded defensive, not meant that way. I just think we don't have that many years left in Bubba and it would be great to return the Alpine stop to one of the top 3 venue parties as in years of past. Be amazing if we could do a supersized preshow party that everyone talks about:-) Hell, never know maybe Bubba decides to return to his phans as in years past for this :D

Anyhow, available to all ideas, suggestions, comments for Bners, phriends, etc..

They are about 12 miles apart. Very long straws.
CaptainP
Last Man Standing

Post by CaptainP »

southofdisorder07 wrote:No harm on this end, if I sounded defensive, not meant that way. I just think we don't have that many years left in Bubba and it would be great to return the Alpine stop to one of the top 3 venue parties as in years of past. Be amazing if we could do a supersized preshow party that everyone talks about:-) Hell, never know maybe Bubba decides to return to his phans as in years past for this :D

The first step would be to provide a shuttle bus between the 2 locations. Some sort of drink specials that are valid between both locales. Get a "special guest" who appears at both bars. Buy me lots of free drinks.

Honestly, these are the 2 best pre-Buffett parties every year. I've been going to Hemingway's for years, last year I spent time at both...if you guys made the effort, I bet something could be pulled off...