Who's going to MOTM 2016, Nov. 2-6? "Here We Are"

Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderator: SMLCHNG

dnw
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: Who's going to MOTM 2016, Nov. 2-6? "Here We Are"

Post by dnw »

Leaving tomorrow for Key West, but 3 days until gift bag stuffing!!!!!

Debbie
dnw
Last Man Standing

Post by dnw »

2!!!!!

Debbie
Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

dnw wrote:2!!!!!
[smilie=superkewl.gif]
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image
Dr.Corona
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

On the road again......just can't wait to get on the road again!
24 hrs. from now will be in the friendly skies heading for Fort Liquordale. Will squeeze into my Ford Pinto & head down A1A......
Ok, maybe I'll skip the Pinto!
Dr.Corona

Post by Dr.Corona »

So can anyone confirm that Toby Keith showed up a Hogs Breath after his set at MoTM Saturday night? I've been told he showed up around 10 or 11. Was thinking maybe it was a bit later if at all. Thanks!
dnw
Last Man Standing

Post by dnw »

Dr.Corona wrote:So can anyone confirm that Toby Keith showed up a Hogs Breath after his set at MoTM Saturday night? I've been told he showed up around 10 or 11. Was thinking maybe it was a bit later if at all. Thanks!
Showed up later than that when Jimmy Parrish was playing at the Hog. Sang "I Love this Bar." Photo on Jimmy Parrish's FB page. No, I didn't see him at the Hog, but did see him at the Casa. :D

Debbie
Dr.Corona

Post by Dr.Corona »

dnw wrote:
Dr.Corona wrote:So can anyone confirm that Toby Keith showed up a Hogs Breath after his set at MoTM Saturday night? I've been told he showed up around 10 or 11. Was thinking maybe it was a bit later if at all. Thanks!
Showed up later than that when Jimmy Parrish was playing at the Hog. Sang "I Love this Bar." Photo on Jimmy Parrish's FB page. No, I didn't see him at the Hog, but did see him at the Casa. :D
Damn......stopped by the HB after Ramajay finished their set at Margaritaville shortly after 11. Why didn't I stick it out at probably my favorite bar in KW?? [smilie=noeyedear-shrugging.gif]
TommyBahama
Diamond as Big as The Ritz
Favorite Buffett Song: No particular Favorite
Number of Concerts: 86
Favorite Boat Drink: yes please
Location: Connecticut--May your time be filled with relaxing sunsets,cool drinks and sand between your toes.

Post by TommyBahama »

Dr.Corona wrote:
dnw wrote:
Damn......stopped by the HB after Ramajay finished their set at Margaritaville shortly after 11. Why didn't I stick it out at probably my favorite bar in KW?? [smilie=noeyedear-shrugging.gif]
I heard he and Mac were at Blue Heaven , didn't hear anything about Hogs Breath , I was in early that night ( 11 ) , because I had to get up early to head to Miami.
Dr.Corona

Post by Dr.Corona »

TommyBahama wrote:
Dr.Corona wrote:
dnw wrote:
I heard he and Mac were at Blue Heaven , didn't hear anything about Hogs Breath , I was in early that night ( 11 ) , because I had to get up early to head to Miami.
Timing is everything.......or to be in the know!! :x

Saw a good one vs. the Jets eh Tom?
TommyBahama
Diamond as Big as The Ritz
Favorite Buffett Song: No particular Favorite
Number of Concerts: 86
Favorite Boat Drink: yes please
Location: Connecticut--May your time be filled with relaxing sunsets,cool drinks and sand between your toes.

Post by TommyBahama »

Dr.Corona wrote:
TommyBahama wrote:
Dr.Corona wrote:
dnw wrote:
Timing is everything.......or to be in the know!! :x

Saw a good one vs. the Jets eh Tom?
I did , great Dolphin win , after they tried to give it to the Jets.