Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderator: SMLCHNG

dnw
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: Who is going to Tampa June 3rd?

Post by dnw »

4!!!!!

[smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=hiya.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=hiya.gif]

Debbie
dnw
Last Man Standing

Post by dnw »

klapel wrote: May 29, 2017 8:10 pm Where is everyone going to be?? Looking for landmarks, flags, etc. We don't have a vehicle for tailgating, so we are looking for some cool people to hook up with for a good tailgating experience!

We will be on the right side of the parking lot under the big trees. Lots of live music at our tailgate. :D

Debbie
dr4smile
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Favorite Buffett Song: Smart Woman/Short Skirt
Number of Concerts: 42

Post by dr4smile »

we are coming down from Cincinnati (luckily it's only 2 hours on a plane). Staying at Comfort Suites across the street. Any Friday night activities or should we walk over to LaQuinta.
If you have Netflix check out the movie documentary "Parrot Heads". I'm in there about the 40'10 mark. If you recognize the parrothead scrubs make sure to say HI!!!
dnw
Last Man Standing

Post by dnw »

3!!!!!

[smilie=blush.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=blush.gif]

Debbie
dnw
Last Man Standing

Post by dnw »

2!!!!!

[smilie=beadygrinner.gif] [smilie=beadygrinner.gif]

Debbie
bradj9999
Favorite Buffett Song: boat drinks
Number of Concerts: 2
Favorite Boat Drink: Miller Lite!

What time do the parking lot gates open for tailgating?

Post by bradj9999 »

We can't find any info on the time the parking lot opens to begin tailgating. Tried calling, read all these post. Anyone have the official time that we know we can get in?

Thanks
Brad
requiem960
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Favorite Buffett Song: Happily Ever After (Now and Then)
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Torpedo Juice

Re: What time do the parking lot gates open for tailgating?

Post by requiem960 »

bradj9999 wrote: June 1, 2017 8:49 am We can't find any info on the time the parking lot opens to begin tailgating. Tried calling, read all these post. Anyone have the official time that we know we can get in?

Thanks
Brad
I've made about twenty calls to them, and keep getting voice message and no return calls. Saw an unofficial time of noon on Facebook. I'd love to confirm that. Also, the Tampa Gun Show is this weekend. That makes me guess we've got a great chance of getting in super early.

But, also equally important, why June? 80% chance of rain, starting in the morning and increasing throughout the afternoon. I would love to know, what is the weather actually going to do?
requiem960
Nibblin' on sponge cake

Post by requiem960 »

Every year we bump up our tail gate. I don't know what we'll need to do next year to beat this one!

Come find us!

We'll be in a Cruise America RV. We'll have a tiki bar, stocked with free rum and tequila poured down a liquor luge. And margarita jello shots, of course!

But, I'm excited for the new addition! We're bringing a beer wall, and I'll have four beers on draft using co2. Featured will be the standard Bud Light, with three custom-made-Buffett beers: "Coconut Telegraph" - a mildly done Coconut and Lime Blonde Ale- 3.9%, "Sunny Afternoon" - a Grisette (farmhouse/saison) beer racked over lemon peel and keg conditioned using a Brett blended wild yeast- 3.8%, and "Wildflowers" - a Cream Ale brewed with honey and kegged over Wildflower honey- 4.8%.

If you find us, let us know you read the post on Buffett news, and we'll take care of you! Ask for John, Nick, James, or Brittany!

See you at the party
dnw
Last Man Standing

Post by dnw »

1!!!!!

[smilie=hiya.gif]

Debbie
ParrotheadLawyer
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Number of Concerts: 5

Post by ParrotheadLawyer »

Been too long for us for a show. We will be there tonight though! Might be late to tailgating as we have other things in the morning. However we will be looking for some of you as our ride is not really good for a party.

See you later! FINS UP!
klapel
Nibblin' on sponge cake

Post by klapel »

requiem960 wrote: June 1, 2017 11:33 pm Every year we bump up our tail gate. I don't know what we'll need to do next year to beat this one!

Come find us!

We'll be in a Cruise America RV. We'll have a tiki bar, stocked with free rum and tequila poured down a liquor luge. And margarita jello shots, of course!

But, I'm excited for the new addition! We're bringing a beer wall, and I'll have four beers on draft using co2. Featured will be the standard Bud Light, with three custom-made-Buffett beers: "Coconut Telegraph" - a mildly done Coconut and Lime Blonde Ale- 3.9%, "Sunny Afternoon" - a Grisette (farmhouse/saison) beer racked over lemon peel and keg conditioned using a Brett blended wild yeast- 3.8%, and "Wildflowers" - a Cream Ale brewed with honey and kegged over Wildflower honey- 4.8%.

If you find us, let us know you read the post on Buffett news, and we'll take care of you! Ask for John, Nick, James, or Brittany!

See you at the party
Where are you at?
ParrotheadLawyer
Nibblin' on sponge cake

requiem960 wrote: June 1, 2017 11:33 pm Every year we bump up our tail gate. I don't know what we'll need to do next year to beat this one!

Come find us!

See you at the party
Trying to find you!
ParrotheadLawyer
Nibblin' on sponge cake

Come find us!

See you at the party
Thanks so much for the hospitality. Beer was amazing!
RIPH
I gotta go where it's warm
Favorite Buffett Song: Havana Daydreamin
Favorite Boat Drink: rhum

Post by RIPH »

Another absolutely fantastic Tampa Show! From the Hot hot hot, to the tropical afternoon monsoon, to hearing Trying To Reason while sweating, dancing in the aisle, and seeing lighting flashes in the sky!

Epic tailgate.... Is 9 AM too early? Hell no. :lol:

Seeing some old Phriends, missing some old Phriends, and meeting new Phriends.

Tampa simply rocks!! :pirate:
...Gypsy rain, dang hurricanes, white silver sandy shore...
requiem960
Nibblin' on sponge cake

Post by requiem960 »

ParrotheadLawyer wrote: June 3, 2017 4:28 pm
Thanks so much for the hospitality. Beer was amazing!
Just read this! Thank you for the compliment! Minus the brief rain, we had a great time with the tailgate last year! And met a lot of cool people.

I'm ready to brew some more beer for Buffett! Definitely going to do something different next show! And I'll do one with a ton of hops. Believe it or not, and I didn't expect it, there were people asking for the IPAs, Pales, etc.

Expect to see a Session IPA, no Bud Light, and potentially a fruit inspired wheat beer, and a very funnel-friendly session mild amongst the four beers we'll pour! Hope to see some of our phriends in Tampa soon!