Our discussion board has been updated to a newer version. If you have a problem with viewing try clearing your browser's cache and refresh.

Who's going to Hawaii? 11-4-17

Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

Half-baked cookies in the oven
Favorite Buffett Song: How can you pick just one ?
Number of Concerts: 25
Favorite Boat Drink: all of them

Who's going to Hawaii? 11-4-17

Post by rumdrinks » June 6, 2017 10:14 am

Anyone ever been to a show in Hawaii? Thinking that could be a great road trip.
Rum. Helping ugly people have sex since 1762.

At the Bama Breeze
Favorite Buffett Song: Island, 12v Man
Number of Concerts: 5
Favorite Boat Drink: Mai Tais @ Dukes

Re: Who's going to Hawaii? 11-4-17

Post by SeattleParrotHead » June 9, 2017 3:14 pm

Well, I guess I ain't! I was in the virtual ticket line when the box office opened at 9:00 HST and immediately upon opening, only single seats were available. Total and absolute BS! Ticket brokers were offering front row seats before the tickets even went on sale.

edit - an hour later pairs of tickets are now showing up, but nothing up close.
Last edited by SeattleParrotHead on June 9, 2017 4:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I know the voices aren't real but they have some good ideas.....
SPH (Mel)

Southeast of disorder
Favorite Buffett Song: SchoolBoy Heart
Number of Concerts: 58
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum Punch

Post by prthead99 » June 9, 2017 3:57 pm

Finally got 3 tickets in sec EE2 after 25 min of nothing coming up stubhub prices are already ridiculous

Favorite Buffett Song: Lone Palm
Number of Concerts: 7

Post by findme23rls96734 » August 17, 2017 9:21 pm

I can't wait. I am really hoping he will pull some different songs out of the bag since it will be an acoustic set. Is anyone doing anything before the show? Not sure if there will be a preshow party or where it will be at since Margaritaville closed down. If anyone is doing anything, keep in touch and let’s make a go of it.
"I'll be under the mango tree."

Favorite Buffett Song: Fruitcakes
Number of Concerts: 30

Post by MauiDeb » September 9, 2017 2:34 pm

Aloha, all
I will be posting info on the Buffett pre show for The Shell on Nov. 4 here momentarily...need to copy and paste info from Lee Walters of the Pau Hana parrothead club.
Shaping up to be a MOST EXCELLENT pre show!!
Stand by....

Favorite Buffett Song: Fruitcakes
Number of Concerts: 30

Post by MauiDeb » September 9, 2017 2:40 pm

Join us for the âFive Oclock on the Beachâ Pre-Concert Tailgate Party on November 4th, 2017; just prior to Jimmy Buffetts show at The Waikiki Shell. Neither The Shell or City of Honolulu allow tailgating at the venue prior to any concert, so the Pau Hana Parrotheads have secured the hottest place in Waikiki Tikis Grill and Bar in beautiful Waikiki for our pre-concert party from 1:00-6:00 PM. Come Join the Fun!!

Tikis Grill and Bar offers awesome ocean views and is just a short walk (or stagger) from the Waikiki Shell. Tikis usually offers drink specials, pupus, for at participants only price.

Were bringing in one of Trop Rock entertainer Scotty Bryan from Southwest Florida. Scotty is one most popular entertainers in his area and does a ton of Buffett and other Trop Rock cover tunes! True to our philanthropic mission, and our desire to party with a purpose, well have raffles, live and silent auctions with some great prizes in order to raise funds for the Tripler Fisher House. Great island views, great live music, tropical breezes, great food, drink specials, and Jimmy Buffett literally just around the corner it really cant be much of a better afternoon!

Hotel is The Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel (co-located with Tikis) still has some great rates available for those that want to be close to the action. Other reasonable hotels nearby are the Park Shore, Queen Kapiolani and Pacific Beach Hotel.

Tailgate Party How do I get there?

Tikis Grill and Bar is located at 2570 Kalakaua Ave; Honolulu, HI 96815 (on the beach, 2d floor Aston Hotel, above Wolfgang Pucks)

Check out Tikis website at http://www.tikisgrill.com

Click here to visit their Facebook Page!!

Event Ticket $17.50 in advance, gets ya access to $2.50 drafts (cheapest in town), $3.00 rum and cokes, $5 Mai Tais, Margaritas, Blue Hawaiians, Sex on the Beach (the drink!) and there are usually menu pupu deals!! Combine these perks with the awesome Hawaiian backdrop, ocean views and great live Trop Rock music, you cannot find a better event to Party with a Purpose in support of the Fisher House and our military Ohana!!

Purchase your tickets in our Merchandise area or click on this link:

(Please, due to processing difficulties, no more online purchases after 8:00pm Friday, Nov 3rd, 2017.)

Tickets and wrist bands will be available at the door for those who purchase in advance.
Tickets may also be purchased day of event at door for $20.00; everyone is welcome. Pau Hana Club memberships also available at the party but not required to attend.
Three (3) hours of validated parking at Tikis (the Aston Hotel), or you can park around the corner at Kapiolani Park, near the Shell, and walk over.

On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH
Number of Concerts: 19

Post by Saltx3 » September 11, 2017 7:21 am

Maui ??? Is that really you ???

I have found me a home
Number of Concerts: 35

Post by AtlantaGal » October 26, 2017 12:38 pm

I purchased a lawn ticket the day they went on sale. I'll be there!
It's a jungle out there kiddies... Have a very fruitful day.