Our discussion board has been updated to a newer version. If you have a problem with viewing try clearing your browser's cache and refresh.

Who's Going to CAMDEN - 7/5/18

Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

User avatar
Saltx3
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 11141
Joined: May 5, 2010 11:14 am
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH
Number of Concerts: 21
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY
Location: "Amish" country, PA

Who's Going to CAMDEN - 7/5/18

Post by Saltx3 » February 10, 2018 7:36 am

Jul 5 2018
BB & T Pavilion
Camden, NJ

Son of a Son of a Sailor 2018 Tour

Tickets go on sale Friday, Feb 16 10:00 am
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda


Image

User avatar
FinsUp6835
License to Chill
Posts: 1452
Joined: March 22, 2012 6:13 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: LivingstonsGone2TX MeetMeinMemphis Winoandiknow CowboyIntheJungle
Number of Concerts: 50
Favorite Boat Drink: Ice Cold Loaded Landshark

Re: Who's Going to CAMDEN - 7/5/18

Post by FinsUp6835 » February 11, 2018 8:37 am

Now I am conflicted....

This show is more practical and would be cool to do after 4th of July. Not going to Fenway was a regret in 04. Def. on my bucket list. July 5th is also three days before my birthday. Im not sure what to do!

pros and cons to both. everyone that goes to Fenway for a show is usually disappointed by the acoustics. Any thoughts?

FINS UP. HAPPY SUNDAY FUNDAY
"Tragedies very often become comedies, and they better become comedies real fast or else you're in a lot of trouble..." - Jimmy, 1978.

sistergoldenhair
Under My Lone Palm
Posts: 5381
Joined: April 14, 2012 10:29 am
Favorite Buffett Song: salty piece of land
Number of Concerts: 14
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita on rocks lots of salt
Location: The Boondocks

Re: Who's Going to CAMDEN - 7/5/18

Post by sistergoldenhair » February 11, 2018 7:53 pm

We are planning on Camden. We had a blast last year, thx to Tiki Mike, John Frinzi, and all of our wonderful BN buddies!
I'm just tryin to get by, being quiet and shy, in a world full of pushin and shove

rumdrinks
Half-baked cookies in the oven
Posts: 767
Joined: June 9, 2007 11:35 am
Favorite Buffett Song: How can you pick just one ?
Number of Concerts: 27
Favorite Boat Drink: all of them
Location: resting after back to back shows

Re: Who's Going to CAMDEN - 7/5/18

Post by rumdrinks » February 12, 2018 11:16 am

I’m in. I’ll quit when he quits.
Rum. Helping ugly people have sex since 1762.

User avatar
7vegas11
Overkill
Posts: 1062
Joined: February 17, 2007 10:19 am
Favorite Buffett Song: 2008 CBP FruitCakes, "and the Phillies in First Place!"
Number of Concerts: 18
Favorite Boat Drink: Jello Shots
Location: South Philly

Re: Who's Going to CAMDEN - 7/5/18

Post by 7vegas11 » February 13, 2018 12:05 pm

last year in Camden was ZERO STRESS as far as I was concerned

none of the problems that people usually complain about pop ups etc.
also met some cool new friends last year

since it is the day after the 4th
hoping that some friends who haven't been in a few years will show up
"Sunset Chef", I am talking to you brother
but my friends just call me RAGZ; so feel free.

User avatar
Saltx3
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 11141
Joined: May 5, 2010 11:14 am
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH
Number of Concerts: 21
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY
Location: "Amish" country, PA

Re: Who's Going to CAMDEN - 7/5/18

Post by Saltx3 » February 13, 2018 3:50 pm

7vegas11 wrote:
February 13, 2018 12:05 pm
last year in Camden was ZERO STRESS as far as I was concerned

none of the problems that people usually complain about pop ups etc.
also met some cool new friends last year

since it is the day after the 4th
hoping that some friends who haven't been in a few years will show up
"Sunset Chef", I am talking to you brother
We hadn't been back to Camden since 2011...but last year was awesome! But, since Jimmy skipped Pittsburgh last year and is back this year on a SATURDAY we are heading back to the Burgh....hoping all you have have a fantastic time !
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda


Image

User avatar
FinsUp6835
License to Chill
Posts: 1452
Joined: March 22, 2012 6:13 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: LivingstonsGone2TX MeetMeinMemphis Winoandiknow CowboyIntheJungle
Number of Concerts: 50
Favorite Boat Drink: Ice Cold Loaded Landshark

Re: Who's Going to CAMDEN - 7/5/18

Post by FinsUp6835 » February 16, 2018 10:18 am

We will be there on July 5th. Just bought our tickets.


woooooooo
"Tragedies very often become comedies, and they better become comedies real fast or else you're in a lot of trouble..." - Jimmy, 1978.

User avatar
big john
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4749
Joined: March 23, 2006 6:39 am
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbour
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Oh just give me a beer
Location: Enola, PA

Re: Who's Going to CAMDEN - 7/5/18

Post by big john » February 16, 2018 10:30 am

Couldn't get a definite commitment from my brothers as to who was going and when. So I got myself a ticket for Camden.
Section 104, row A! Pitt is still a possibility for an awesome road trip. :pirate:
Who's got the rum? Image

tailgaitingph
Behind Door #3
Posts: 3317
Joined: March 11, 2008 8:27 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Changes in latitude....
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: Whipped cream RUM

Re: Who's Going to CAMDEN - 7/5/18

Post by tailgaitingph » February 16, 2018 10:36 am

big john wrote:
February 16, 2018 10:30 am
Couldn't get a definite commitment from my brothers as to who was going and when. So I got myself a ticket for Camden.
Section 104, row A! Pitt is still a possibility for an awesome road trip. :pirate:
Were you using your phone or computer? I keep getting an error message using computer
Just trying to participate and make SP proud

User avatar
big john
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4749
Joined: March 23, 2006 6:39 am
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbour
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Oh just give me a beer
Location: Enola, PA

Re: Who's Going to CAMDEN - 7/5/18

Post by big john » February 16, 2018 10:45 am

tailgaitingph wrote:
February 16, 2018 10:36 am
big john wrote:
February 16, 2018 10:30 am
Couldn't get a definite commitment from my brothers as to who was going and when. So I got myself a ticket for Camden.
Section 104, row A! Pitt is still a possibility for an awesome road trip. :pirate:
Were you using your phone or computer? I keep getting an error message using computer
i used my computer. i got the error message so i just back-tabbed to the previous page and went to "buy tickets" :pirate:
Who's got the rum? Image

tailgaitingph
Behind Door #3
Posts: 3317
Joined: March 11, 2008 8:27 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Changes in latitude....
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: Whipped cream RUM

Re: Who's Going to CAMDEN - 7/5/18

Post by tailgaitingph » February 16, 2018 10:57 am

That was the WORST ticket buying experience I have EVER had!
I originally went to the Live Nation site and kept getting the error message for 40+ minutes.
Finally went to Ticketmaster & was able to get right through.

Sec 103, isle seat
Just trying to participate and make SP proud

User avatar
Saltx3
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 11141
Joined: May 5, 2010 11:14 am
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH
Number of Concerts: 21
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY
Location: "Amish" country, PA

Re: Who's Going to CAMDEN - 7/5/18

Post by Saltx3 » February 16, 2018 11:08 am

tailgaitingph wrote:
February 16, 2018 10:57 am
That was the WORST ticket buying experience I have EVER had!
I originally went to the Live Nation site and kept getting the error message for 40+ minutes.
Finally went to Ticketmaster & was able to get right through.

Sec 103, isle seat
We always go straight to TM
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda


Image

tailgaitingph
Behind Door #3
Posts: 3317
Joined: March 11, 2008 8:27 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Changes in latitude....
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: Whipped cream RUM

Re: Who's Going to CAMDEN - 7/5/18

Post by tailgaitingph » February 16, 2018 12:11 pm

Saltx3 wrote:
February 16, 2018 11:08 am
tailgaitingph wrote:
February 16, 2018 10:57 am
That was the WORST ticket buying experience I have EVER had!
I originally went to the Live Nation site and kept getting the error message for 40+ minutes.
Finally went to Ticketmaster & was able to get right through.

Sec 103, isle seat
We always go straight to TM
I thought I went to Live Nation in the past but will def remember this next year!
Just trying to participate and make SP proud

User avatar
FinsUp6835
License to Chill
Posts: 1452
Joined: March 22, 2012 6:13 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: LivingstonsGone2TX MeetMeinMemphis Winoandiknow CowboyIntheJungle
Number of Concerts: 50
Favorite Boat Drink: Ice Cold Loaded Landshark

Re: Who's Going to CAMDEN - 7/5/18

Post by FinsUp6835 » February 16, 2018 12:56 pm

Man, I can never snag pit seats. One year I got pit seats the morning of - row 5! It was awesome.
Do pit seats just go to scalpers and corporate?


Anyway, interested to hear about any BN tailgate parties at Camden this year?!?!?!
"Tragedies very often become comedies, and they better become comedies real fast or else you're in a lot of trouble..." - Jimmy, 1978.

tailgaitingph
Behind Door #3
Posts: 3317
Joined: March 11, 2008 8:27 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Changes in latitude....
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: Whipped cream RUM

Re: Who's Going to CAMDEN - 7/5/18

Post by tailgaitingph » February 16, 2018 1:00 pm

big john wrote:
February 16, 2018 10:30 am
Couldn't get a definite commitment from my brothers as to who was going and when. So I got myself a ticket for Camden.
Section 104, row A! Pitt is still a possibility for an awesome road trip. :pirate:
Are you driving home after the show?
We're staying over then headed to Pitt Fri morn
Just trying to participate and make SP proud

tailgaitingph
Behind Door #3
Posts: 3317
Joined: March 11, 2008 8:27 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Changes in latitude....
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: Whipped cream RUM

Re: Who's Going to CAMDEN - 7/5/18

Post by tailgaitingph » February 16, 2018 1:03 pm

FinsUp6835 wrote:
February 16, 2018 12:56 pm
Man, I can never snag pit seats. One year I got pit seats the morning of - row 5! It was awesome.
Do pit seats just go to scalpers and corporate?


Anyway, interested to hear about any BN tailgate parties at Camden this year?!?!?!
Sistergoldenhair, her hubby, myself & hopefully big john will be tailgating so maybe we can meet up
Just trying to participate and make SP proud

User avatar
big john
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4749
Joined: March 23, 2006 6:39 am
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbour
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Oh just give me a beer
Location: Enola, PA

Re: Who's Going to CAMDEN - 7/5/18

Post by big john » February 17, 2018 8:01 am

tailgaitingph wrote:
February 16, 2018 1:00 pm
big john wrote:
February 16, 2018 10:30 am
Couldn't get a definite commitment from my brothers as to who was going and when. So I got myself a ticket for Camden.
Section 104, row A! Pitt is still a possibility for an awesome road trip. :pirate:
Are you driving home after the show?
We're staying over then headed to Pitt Fri morn
Usually do drive home after the show. Luckily it is in the direction of Pittsburgh. Still haven't made a decision on Pitt.
But "the liver is evil and must be destroyed" and two tailgates in three days just might do it. :pirate:
Who's got the rum? Image

sistergoldenhair
Under My Lone Palm
Posts: 5381
Joined: April 14, 2012 10:29 am
Favorite Buffett Song: salty piece of land
Number of Concerts: 14
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita on rocks lots of salt
Location: The Boondocks

Re: Who's Going to CAMDEN - 7/5/18

Post by sistergoldenhair » February 19, 2018 7:48 am

tailgaitingph wrote:
February 16, 2018 1:03 pm
FinsUp6835 wrote:
February 16, 2018 12:56 pm
Man, I can never snag pit seats. One year I got pit seats the morning of - row 5! It was awesome.
Do pit seats just go to scalpers and corporate?


Anyway, interested to hear about any BN tailgate parties at Camden this year?!?!?!
Sistergoldenhair, her hubby, myself & hopefully big john will be tailgating so maybe we can meet up
The more the merrier!
I'm just tryin to get by, being quiet and shy, in a world full of pushin and shove

User avatar
Saltx3
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 11141
Joined: May 5, 2010 11:14 am
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH
Number of Concerts: 21
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY
Location: "Amish" country, PA

Re: Who's Going to CAMDEN - 7/5/18

Post by Saltx3 » February 19, 2018 8:26 am

big john wrote:
February 17, 2018 8:01 am
tailgaitingph wrote:
February 16, 2018 1:00 pm
big john wrote:
February 16, 2018 10:30 am
Couldn't get a definite commitment from my brothers as to who was going and when. So I got myself a ticket for Camden.
Section 104, row A! Pitt is still a possibility for an awesome road trip. :pirate:
Are you driving home after the show?
We're staying over then headed to Pitt Fri morn
Usually do drive home after the show. Luckily it is in the direction of Pittsburgh. Still haven't made a decision on Pitt.
But "the liver is evil and must be destroyed" and two tailgates in three days just might do it. :pirate:
Even if you're not sure yet you might want to book a room at HIX.....they are filling up quickly at the $89 "BuffettMan Pool Party Rate" and we've already sent a prelim list of our group to the guy setting up the buses from HIX.
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda


Image

User avatar
IrishPirate
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Posts: 6576
Joined: July 28, 2006 9:50 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: CILCIA and far to many to mention here
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: margaritas, pina coladas, 7&7
Location: Looking for a smooth sea to sail

Re: Who's Going to CAMDEN - 7/5/18

Post by IrishPirate » March 26, 2018 7:15 pm

tailgaitingph wrote:
February 16, 2018 1:03 pm
FinsUp6835 wrote:
February 16, 2018 12:56 pm
Man, I can never snag pit seats. One year I got pit seats the morning of - row 5! It was awesome.
Do pit seats just go to scalpers and corporate?


Anyway, interested to hear about any BN tailgate parties at Camden this year?!?!?!
Sistergoldenhair, her hubby, myself & hopefully big john will be tailgating so maybe we can meet up
Tiki Mike will have his Tiki Bar and LIVE music by Tropical Soul's own Dennis McCaughey! I'll post updates as we get them, but it would be great to see everyone again this year!
Image

Post Reply