Moderator: SMLCHNG

tailgaitingph
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Favorite Buffett Song: Manana or CILCIA
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: Yes please

Re: Who's Going to CAMDEN - 7/5/18

Post by tailgaitingph »

IrishPirate wrote: March 26, 2018 7:15 pm Tiki Mike will have his Tiki Bar and LIVE music by Tropical Soul's own Dennis McCaughey! I'll post updates as we get them, but it would be great to see everyone again this year!
WOO HOO! [smilie=superkewl.gif]
We had a blast in our lil lot last year!

Are you guys coming as well?
You're only as young as you are right now. Make the best of it!

~/)~/)~/) RIP Bubba ~/)~/)~/)
FinsUp6835
I Love the Now!
Favorite Buffett Song: LivingstonsGone2TX MeetMeinMemphis Winoandiknow CowboyIntheJungle
Number of Concerts: 50
Favorite Boat Drink: Ice Cold Loaded Landshark

Post by FinsUp6835 »

tailgaitingph wrote: March 26, 2018 7:40 pm
IrishPirate wrote: March 26, 2018 7:15 pm Tiki Mike will have his Tiki Bar and LIVE music by Tropical Soul's own Dennis McCaughey! I'll post updates as we get them, but it would be great to see everyone again this year!

Looking more and more like it is going to just be me and my wife. Would love to grab some beers and join a BN tailgate to have a "home base"
"Tragedies very often become comedies, and they better become comedies real fast or else you're in a lot of trouble..." - Jimmy, 1978.
7vegas11
Overkill
Favorite Buffett Song: 2008 CBP FruitCakes, "and the Phillies in First Place!"
Number of Concerts: 18
Favorite Boat Drink: Jello Shots

Post by 7vegas11 »

I will be coming over on the Ferry with a few styrofoam coolers and heading for the Tiki Bar.

Expecting to see a few faces this year that I haven't seen in a while.
but my friends just call me RAGZ; so feel free.
big john
Under My Lone Palm
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbour
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Oh just give me a beer

Post by big john »

Just wondering what the parking lot will be like this year. Last year the big lot was closed for construction so
everybody was scattered around. Anybody been to any shows there this year? :pirate:
Who's got the rum?
tailgaitingph

Post by tailgaitingph »

big john wrote: May 11, 2018 1:51 pm Just wondering what the parking lot will be like this year. Last year the big lot was closed for construction so
everybody was scattered around. Anybody been to any shows there this year? :pirate:
Not an answer to your question but I really liked our lot last year. It was my 1st time @ Camden & there was the moving around & confusion that most of us have come to expect before we got settled but I really liked our little area & hope for another good tailgate experience!

7vegas11
Overkill
Favorite Buffett Song: 2008 CBP FruitCakes, "and the Phillies in First Place!"
Number of Concerts: 18
Favorite Boat Drink: Jello Shots

Post by 7vegas11 »

the inside seats in sections 200 and 204 rows N back
just got posted for $36 each

https://concerts1.livenation.com/event/ ... 1517963539
but my friends just call me RAGZ; so feel free.
sistergoldenhair
Under My Lone Palm
Favorite Buffett Song: salty piece of land
Number of Concerts: 14
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita on rocks lots of salt

Post by sistergoldenhair »

tailgaitingph wrote: May 11, 2018 9:11 pm
big john wrote: May 11, 2018 1:51 pm Just wondering what the parking lot will be like this year. Last year the big lot was closed for construction so
Not an answer to your question but I really liked our lot last year. It was my 1st time @ Camden & there was the moving around & confusion that most of us have come to expect before we got settled but I really liked our little area & hope for another good tailgate experience!
I agree, we had a blast in that lot, right down from Tiki Mike, right next to the venue. Great peeps to hang with! Hoping to see y'all again this year!
I'm just tryin to get by, being quiet and shy, in a world full of pushin and shove
FinsUp6835
I Love the Now!
Favorite Buffett Song: LivingstonsGone2TX MeetMeinMemphis Winoandiknow CowboyIntheJungle

Post by FinsUp6835 »

Just upgraded my lawn tix for section 204. I mean why not? Easy exchange in my mind
"Tragedies very often become comedies, and they better become comedies real fast or else you're in a lot of trouble..." - Jimmy, 1978.
fruitcakeinthestreet
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Number of Concerts: 3
Favorite Boat Drink: Watermelon Margarita

Post by fruitcakeinthestreet »

Does anyone know what time the parking lot opens? Venue site says typically 2 hours before the gates to the venue open, but that seems a little late to me...
tailgaitingph

Post by tailgaitingph »

FinsUp6835 wrote: May 28, 2018 8:22 pm Just upgraded my lawn tix for section 204. I mean why not? Easy exchange in my mind
Did they charge you a fee for that?
I tried to exchange my ticket (same price but diff section & closer) and they wanted to charge me $10. It is in their fine print that they 'can charge a fee' but I did same for Pitt 2 years ago & was not charged.

FinsUp6835
I Love the Now!

Post by FinsUp6835 »

tailgaitingph wrote: June 28, 2018 2:37 pm
FinsUp6835 wrote: May 28, 2018 8:22 pm Just upgraded my lawn tix for section 204. I mean why not? Easy exchange in my mind
Did they charge you a fee for that?
I tried to exchange my ticket (same price but diff section & closer) and they wanted to charge me $10. It is in their fine print that they 'can charge a fee' but I did same for Pitt 2 years ago & was not charged.
Yeah, it is. I paid. Figured it was worth it
mikewood
Favorite Buffett Song: Love & Luck
Number of Concerts: 11

Post by mikewood »

Hey all, my wife and kids had a great time at Tiki Mike's pre-show and want to do it again. Last year there was a facebook group that was posting updates as to which lot, etc. Anyone know it that is up and running again?
rumdrinks
Half-baked cookies in the oven
Favorite Buffett Song: How can you pick just one ?
Favorite Boat Drink: all of them

Post by rumdrinks »

Anyone hear or know anything about the lots? Last year the big lots were closed due to construction. I assume any lots that are still available will open noonish or earlier as in the past. We’re coming over on the ferry and meeting up with others, but just wondering what the lot situation will be.
CAMDEN Thursday, PITTSBURGH Saturday....woohoo. Be still my poor liver.
Rum. Helping ugly people have sex since 1762.
IrishPirate
Favorite Buffett Song: CILCIA and far to many to mention here
Favorite Boat Drink: margaritas, pina coladas, 7&7

Post by IrishPirate »

mikewood wrote: July 1, 2018 12:04 pm

Hey all, my wife and kids had a great time at Tiki Mike's pre-show and want to do it again. Last year there was a facebook group that was posting updates as to which lot, etc. Anyone know it that is up and running again?
UPDATE From Tiki Mike: Hey Parrottheads, Thursday is almost here!! The plan is to meet @ 9am at the end of Delaware ave. , behind the venue.Will post better details when there. If you plan on meeting us early please let me know as I just want to be sure we have enough cars parked in a row to set up the bar in front of! Also any extra ice that anyone can bring is appreciated! Tropical Soul will rock the Tiki bar stage around 3, cannot wait!!! FINS UP!!!!
mikewood
Favorite Buffett Song: Love & Luck
Number of Concerts: 11

Post by mikewood »

thanks for the update. Sounds like we're not leaving CT until 12, so will be part of the late afternoon crowd, which means things will be in FULL swing by the time we roll in :)
fruitcakeinthestreet
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Number of Concerts: 3
Favorite Boat Drink: Watermelon Margarita

Post by fruitcakeinthestreet »

Says on this site that the lots open at 3PM. Seems kind of late to me but I don't know. Does anyone have any more information?

https://www.livenation.com/venues/14115/bb-t-pavilion
zielijo1
Nibblin' on sponge cake

Post by zielijo1 »

Hey tiki mike, when does the lot open n which one will u be in? Sounds like fun. I’ve been stuck in back lots behind office bldgs. I’m an 1 hr drive to Camden
Fins up
rumdrinks
Half-baked cookies in the oven
Favorite Buffett Song: How can you pick just one ?
Favorite Boat Drink: all of them

Post by rumdrinks »

Happy Buffett Day to those heading to the Camden waterfront. Gonna be hot and humid, but when isn’t it for Buffett in Camden. Safe travels to everyone and maybe see some in Pittsburgh on Saturday.
Rum. Helping ugly people have sex since 1762.