Who's going to Cleveland 5/27/2018?

Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderator: SMLCHNG

melon59
Behind Door #3
Favorite Buffett Song: Back to the island.
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Margaritas

Re: Who's going to Cleveland 5/27/2018?

Post by melon59 »

Bern wrote: May 28, 2018 7:34 pm
bodypainter wrote: May 28, 2018 4:44 pm The weather was perfect. The painting was phun. I raised 266$ for the Ronald McDonald house through donations. I saw my art on the big screen. I spent with the best people in Oho. Life is good.
Was PHantastic!.... weather, tailgating, show....venue sound is really outstanding.....and of course, the company. Many many old PHriends, and now, a few more new PHriends. Spending time with Brother Bill always a great time. We got about 5 weeks to Pittsburgh brother, rest up chowing down on some lobster rolls in Maine!

To everyone else, thank you for coming and spending time with us! Until next time,

Many thanks Bern and the North Coast Parrot Head Club from the Mt Vernon delegation! Bryan and I had a marvelous time and the food was sublime!
🎶🎼🎵🎤🍹🍷🍸🍻🍜🍔🍗🌺🌴🌞
You're Killing Me Smalls
bralph
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Favorite Buffett Song: Trying To Reason With Hurricane Season
Number of Concerts: 12

Re: Who's going to Cleveland 5/27/2018?

Post by bralph »

The last few years have all been stadium shows for me (Comerica, Wrigley), so this was a refreshing reminder of what Buffett is supposed to be. The tailgating and especially the sound was great! So much fun! I hope when he comes back to Detroit next year that it is at DTE and not Comerica Park, otherwise we will likely end up traveling to another location.