Who's going to Dublin, Ireland on September 21, 2019?

Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderator: SMLCHNG

C4Parrothead
I need two more boat drinks
Favorite Buffett Song: Pirate Looks at 40 / Someday I will / Little Miss Magic / DelaneyTalks
Number of Concerts: 36
Favorite Boat Drink: Tito’s

Re: Who's going to Dublin, Ireland on September 21, 2019?

Post by C4Parrothead »

Outstanding show!!! Hope everyone had as much fun as we did. The Olympia, or Dublin for that matter, haven’t seen the likes of us before. Loved all the looks & questions as to why we were in “costume” as we stood in line. So much PHun!
Someday I will.

Latest Tour Stops:
-Dublin, Ireland 9.21.19 - SOASOAS (33)
-Red Rocks 9.9.21 - Slack Tide (34)
-Raleigh 4.23.22 - Life on the Flip Side (35)
-Charlotte 4.30.22 - Life on the Flip Side (36)
whitepelican
Half-baked cookies in the oven
Favorite Buffett Song: any heard on the beach!
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: just keep them coming

Post by whitepelican »

C4Parrothead wrote: September 22, 2019 12:07 pm Outstanding show!!! Hope everyone had as much fun as we did. The Olympia, or Dublin for that matter, haven’t seen the likes of us before. Loved all the looks & questions as to why we were in “costume” as we stood in line. So much PHun!
Any suggestions/recommendations as I just impulse purchased two tickets for 2020! Hope my wife thinks it was a great decision :pirate: , anyway comments would be great. Thanks
Whitepelican
karat
Lester Polyester
Number of Concerts: 26
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita with Passion Berry
Location: "I’m just hangin’ on while this old world keeps spinning." (It's a freakin' tilt-a-whirl!)

Post by karat »

whitepelican wrote: December 20, 2019 10:10 pm
C4Parrothead wrote: September 22, 2019 12:07 pm Outstanding show!!! Hope everyone had as much fun as we did. The Olympia, or Dublin for that matter, haven’t seen the likes of us before. Loved all the looks & questions as to why we were in “costume” as we stood in line. So much PHun!
Any suggestions/recommendations as I just impulse purchased two tickets for 2020! Hope my wife thinks it was a great decision :pirate: , anyway comments would be great. Thanks
It was a great venue, it was one of the fastest to get in and out of and I love Ireland. I am a travel agent if you need help with the hotels I am a little familiar with the areas and can get great rates. Just private message me!
~ Karat
(I am a Travel Agent)
karat
Lester Polyester
Location: "I’m just hangin’ on while this old world keeps spinning." (It's a freakin' tilt-a-whirl!)

Post by karat »

Happy New Year everyone! I have acquired a group room block at the Harding Hotel on Fishamble, two blocks from the Olympia. If you would like to review the rates and rooms, drop me an email. Thank you! Think of it as shopping local !

holly_travel@outlook.com

~ karat
~ Karat
(I am a Travel Agent)
karat
Lester Polyester

Post by karat »

I am releasing the Room Block at the Harding Hotel. I had great rates to pass along....it is always nice and good to shop local.... Sorry I did not get any hits.

~Karat
holly_travel@outlook.com
~ Karat
(I am a Travel Agent)