Our discussion board has been updated to a newer version. If you have a problem with viewing try clearing your browser's cache and refresh.

12/21/2005 - Aspen CO (Freddy and the Fishsticks)

Archive of past shows with comments. Visit the Set List Database Archive for more shows
Locked
conched
Last Man Standing
Posts: 31386
Joined: June 26, 2001 8:00 pm

Post by conched » December 22, 2005 1:49 am

parrothead216 wrote::D THANKS BN'SPARROTHEAD AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! :D :wink: PHINS UP AND BE WELL UNTIL THE NEXT TIME!

:D :D BLESSED AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! :wink: :D


JUDY AND DAN
Same to you both!

island_hopper
Hoot!
Posts: 2819
Joined: February 17, 2003 3:30 am
Favorite Buffett Song: Love and Luck/Tin Cup Chalice
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Liquid Marijuana...YUM!! Look it up!!
Location: Key Northwest
Contact:

Post by island_hopper » December 22, 2005 1:52 am

Jen...........your song is on RM'ville :D

conched
Last Man Standing
Posts: 31386
Joined: June 26, 2001 8:00 pm

Post by conched » December 22, 2005 1:52 am

Hey, gbman,
In Tales from Margaritaville. Jimmy spells Freddy F-R-E-D-D-Y

ANd they are playing School Girl Heart for ya, Jen.

Ooops. That's School Boy Heart.

conched
Last Man Standing
Posts: 31386
Joined: June 26, 2001 8:00 pm

Post by conched » December 22, 2005 1:54 am

Great show. Great fun! That's a take...

dchspoptart
Havana Daydreamin'
Posts: 817
Joined: January 29, 2004 2:38 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season
Number of Concerts: 2
Favorite Boat Drink: Woodchuck
Location: Kentucky
Contact:

Post by dchspoptart » December 22, 2005 1:55 am

goodnight y'all....


I will dream of owning a digital rebel xt.

nini!

(BTW, I did capture the RM stream. If no one got the Sirius stream, I'll track and upload somewhere... if someone did get the sirius stream, I'd love to download it.. and if you want, i can track it for ya too!)
-------------------------------------
Poptart
2010 Concerts
Jimmy Buffett: Nashville | Barenaked Ladies: Louisville
DMB: SPAC (2), Deer Creek (1,2), Alpine (1,2), Atlanta (Fall), Charleston, Cville (1,2)

gingerbreadman
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 10698
Joined: September 26, 2003 12:47 am
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: North Carolina

Post by gingerbreadman » December 22, 2005 1:58 am

conched wrote:Hey, gbman,
In Tales from Margaritaville. Jimmy spells Freddy F-R-E-D-D-Y

ANd they are playing School Girl Heart for ya, Jen.

Ooops. That's School Boy Heart.
well you already know how many books I read, conched, when I got to radiomargaritaville.com, I stopped at Freddie!
Hey Snake, we need more wine!

Image

island_hopper
Hoot!
Posts: 2819
Joined: February 17, 2003 3:30 am
Favorite Buffett Song: Love and Luck/Tin Cup Chalice
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Liquid Marijuana...YUM!! Look it up!!
Location: Key Northwest
Contact:

Post by island_hopper » December 22, 2005 2:10 am

WAIT!!! Was Mal really on stage with Jimmy??????? I need to know..... :D

SchoolGirlHeart
Last Man Standing
Posts: 76378
Joined: January 11, 2002 7:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: Wherever the Music is Playing

Post by SchoolGirlHeart » December 22, 2005 2:15 am

island_hopper wrote:WAIT!!! Was Mal really on stage with Jimmy??????? I need to know..... :D
yes. :D



*poof*
Carry on as you know they would want you to do. ~~JB, dedication to Tim Russert

Take your time
Find your passion
Life goes on until it ends
Don’t stop living
Until then

~~Mac McAnally

NorthernConch
Behind Door #3
Posts: 3125
Joined: November 2, 2005 8:41 pm
Number of Concerts: 14
Favorite Boat Drink: Hurricane
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by NorthernConch » December 22, 2005 2:17 am

SchoolGirlHeart wrote:
island_hopper wrote:WAIT!!! Was Mal really on stage with Jimmy??????? I need to know..... :D
yes. :D



*poof*
made it extra all worth it!!!!
Image


Donated a kidney - 12/7/06

conched
Last Man Standing
Posts: 31386
Joined: June 26, 2001 8:00 pm

Post by conched » December 22, 2005 2:20 am

gingerbreadman wrote:
conched wrote:Hey, gbman,
In Tales from Margaritaville. Jimmy spells Freddy F-R-E-D-D-Y

ANd they are playing School Girl Heart for ya, Jen.

Ooops. That's School Boy Heart.
well you already know how many books I read, conched, when I got to radiomargaritaville.com, I stopped at Freddie!
I guess everybody spells it Freddie. It must have been spelled that way on Elvis Imitators 45 and the proof readers made it Freddy in Tales.

nycparrothead
Changing Channels
Posts: 16439
Joined: July 12, 2003 8:45 am
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by nycparrothead » December 22, 2005 6:36 am

SchoolGirlHeart wrote:
NorthernConch wrote:she did!!!! monkey boy shout out!!!!!
HOLY SH*T SHE DID!!! :o :D :D
SWEET!!!! MAL ROCKS!!!!! :cool:

Tiki Bar
Thank God the Tiki Torch Still Shines
Posts: 23767
Joined: August 30, 2002 12:13 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbour / Tin Cup Chalice medley!
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Friends don't let friends drink tequila! Beer me!
Location: location location

Post by Tiki Bar » December 22, 2005 9:34 am

rednekkPH wrote:well folks - what a great night! we did a real good thing here. have a good night y'all, try to look awake tomorrow :D


BTW - I'm real proud to call y'all my friends. Thank you.
I concur!
You’re still grinning, we’re still winning, nothing left to say
I’m still gliding as I go flying down this endless wave

nycparrothead
Changing Channels
Posts: 16439
Joined: July 12, 2003 8:45 am
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by nycparrothead » December 22, 2005 9:37 am

Tiki Bar wrote:
rednekkPH wrote:well folks - what a great night! we did a real good thing here. have a good night y'all, try to look awake tomorrow :D


BTW - I'm real proud to call y'all my friends. Thank you.
I concur!
Damn.. Frank got all misty and I wasn't here to make fun of him! :evil:

LIPH
Last Man Standing
Posts: 62977
Joined: April 24, 2001 8:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH » December 22, 2005 9:50 am

I tried listening last night but dialup just didn't cut it. The feed kept dropping out every few seconds. :(
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here

nycparrothead
Changing Channels
Posts: 16439
Joined: July 12, 2003 8:45 am
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by nycparrothead » December 22, 2005 9:52 am

LIPH wrote:I tried listening last night but dialup just didn't cut it. The feed kept dropping out every few seconds. :(
Why is it that a "hot s*** new york city lawyer" can't afford freakin' high speed internet?

dawgfan
Hoot!
Posts: 2639
Joined: May 20, 2005 9:54 am
Favorite Buffett Song: Lone Palm
Number of Concerts: 52
Location: Enjoying Life Again
Contact:

Post by dawgfan » December 22, 2005 9:52 am

nycparrothead wrote:
SchoolGirlHeart wrote:
NorthernConch wrote:she did!!!! monkey boy shout out!!!!!
HOLY SH*T SHE DID!!! :o :D :D
SWEET!!!! MAL ROCKS!!!!! :cool:
So Shane you going to put 2 official shoutouts in your signature line now

nycparrothead
Changing Channels
Posts: 16439
Joined: July 12, 2003 8:45 am
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by nycparrothead » December 22, 2005 9:54 am

dawgfan wrote:
nycparrothead wrote:
SchoolGirlHeart wrote:
NorthernConch wrote:she did!!!! monkey boy shout out!!!!!
HOLY SH*T SHE DID!!! :o :D :D
SWEET!!!! MAL ROCKS!!!!! :cool:
So Shane you going to put 2 official shoutouts in your signature line now
Well, I do strive everyday to be more like BG.... :wink:

aquaholic
Under My Lone Palm
Posts: 5366
Joined: June 16, 2002 8:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: Lake Lanier,GA

Post by aquaholic » December 22, 2005 9:56 am

nycparrothead wrote:
dawgfan wrote:
nycparrothead wrote:
SchoolGirlHeart wrote:
NorthernConch wrote:she did!!!! monkey boy shout out!!!!!
HOLY SH*T SHE DID!!! :o :D :D
SWEET!!!! MAL ROCKS!!!!! :cool:
So Shane you going to put 2 official shoutouts in your signature line now
Well, I do strive everyday to be more like BG.... :wink:
can't believe have not seen "THE PIC".................yet
MIAMI NATIVE

nycparrothead
Changing Channels
Posts: 16439
Joined: July 12, 2003 8:45 am
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by nycparrothead » December 22, 2005 9:57 am

aquaholic wrote:
nycparrothead wrote:
dawgfan wrote:
nycparrothead wrote:
SchoolGirlHeart wrote:
NorthernConch wrote:she did!!!! monkey boy shout out!!!!!
HOLY SH*T SHE DID!!! :o :D :D
SWEET!!!! MAL ROCKS!!!!! :cool:
So Shane you going to put 2 official shoutouts in your signature line now
Well, I do strive everyday to be more like BG.... :wink:
can't believe have not seen "THE PIC".................yet
I'm thinking of retiring "the pic"... Since I've come here, there have been alot of people with alot cooler experiences than mine (especially after last night) so I think I'll just keep it to myself from here on in... :lol:

Desdamona
Under My Lone Palm
Posts: 5574
Joined: August 30, 2001 8:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: Pleiades via NE FL
Contact:

Post by Desdamona » December 22, 2005 1:40 pm

nycparrothead wrote:
aquaholic wrote:can't believe have not seen "THE PIC".................yet
I'm thinking of retiring "the pic"... Since I've come here, there have been alot of people with alot cooler experiences than mine (especially after last night) so I think I'll just keep it to myself from here on in... :lol:
That will make me sad. :(
Image Image

Locked