Our discussion board has been updated to a newer version. If you have a problem with viewing try clearing your browser's cache and refresh.

Live Nation shows/ticketmaster

Here you can discuss any other artist including Sunny Jim, Todd Snider, Jerry Jeff Walker, Steve Goodman, James Taylor, Alan Jackson, Bob Marley, Kenny Chesney and others

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

Dr.Corona
Under My Lone Palm
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Live Nation shows/ticketmaster

Post by Dr.Corona » February 11, 2019 8:18 pm

A venting post from the Good Doctor!
So it seems as though somewhat lately whenever Live Nation or Ticketmaster notifies us about an upcoming show, they are happy to inform you as to "ticket limit" & that the cost includes a certain "parking fee" . But what's ticking me off is used to be when they "announced" the show in the more info section they would include at least a "price range". Now........most times we get nothing. So 3-5 days out you still have no clue if this show will fit your budget or not. Tell us the damn ticket prices ahead please!!

Thank You............. :roll:
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image

FinsUp6835
I Love the Now!
Favorite Buffett Song: LivingstonsGone2TX MeetMeinMemphis Winoandiknow CowboyIntheJungle
Number of Concerts: 50
Favorite Boat Drink: Ice Cold Loaded Landshark

Re: Live Nation shows/ticketmaster

Post by FinsUp6835 » February 12, 2019 7:00 am

Dr.Corona wrote:
February 11, 2019 8:18 pm
A venting post from the Good Doctor!
So it seems as though somewhat lately whenever Live Nation or Ticketmaster notifies us about an upcoming show, they are happy to inform you as to "ticket limit" & that the cost includes a certain "parking fee" . But what's ticking me off is used to be when they "announced" the show in the more info section they would include at least a "price range". Now........most times we get nothing. So 3-5 days out you still have no clue if this show will fit your budget or not. Tell us the damn ticket prices ahead please!!

Thank You............. :roll:

Yeah. All these ticket sites are a joke. Anyway, they are probably doing that now because they are always changing the price of tickets based on demand. Lawn seats for Jimmy in NJ this year were double the price the next day for lawn seats
"Tragedies very often become comedies, and they better become comedies real fast or else you're in a lot of trouble..." - Jimmy, 1978.