Kenny in the Keys

Here you can discuss any other artist including Sunny Jim, Todd Snider, Jerry Jeff Walker, Steve Goodman, James Taylor, Alan Jackson, Bob Marley, Kenny Chesney and others

Moderator: SMLCHNG

FinsUp6835
I Love the Now!
Favorite Buffett Song: LivingstonsGone2TX MeetMeinMemphis Winoandiknow CowboyIntheJungle
Number of Concerts: 50
Favorite Boat Drink: Ice Cold Loaded Landshark

Kenny in the Keys

Post by FinsUp6835 »

Anyone make this show yesterday at Sloppy Joes? I wish I could have made it... Flights from NJ to key West were over $700. If so, anyone remember the setlist? I heard Eric Church showed up as well. thanks in advance!

Fins Up
"Tragedies very often become comedies, and they better become comedies real fast or else you're in a lot of trouble..." - Jimmy, 1978.
dnw
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: Kenny in the Keys

Post by dnw »

Saw several photos on FB, but no mention of a set list. It looked very crowded. :D

Debbie
FinsUp6835
I Love the Now!
Favorite Buffett Song: LivingstonsGone2TX MeetMeinMemphis Winoandiknow CowboyIntheJungle
Number of Concerts: 50
Favorite Boat Drink: Ice Cold Loaded Landshark

Post by FinsUp6835 »

dnw wrote:Saw several photos on FB, but no mention of a set list. It looked very crowded. :D

Yeah, it always is. I also heard there was a shooting on Duval around the concert time? Don't think it was related or anything but def. scary!
Man, I need to get back to Key West. I haven't been in probably over 5 years. :pirate:
"Tragedies very often become comedies, and they better become comedies real fast or else you're in a lot of trouble..." - Jimmy, 1978.
dnw
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by dnw »

FinsUp6835 wrote:
dnw wrote:Saw several photos on FB, but no mention of a set list. It looked very crowded. :D

Yeah, it always is. I also heard there was a shooting on Duval around the concert time? Don't think it was related or anything but def. scary!
Man, I need to get back to Key West. I haven't been in probably over 5 years. :pirate:
I heard about a domestic shooting like the day before.

Debbie