Our discussion board has been updated to a newer version. If you have a problem with viewing try clearing your browser's cache and refresh.

Zac Brown Band at Fenway Park - August 21, 2016

Here you can discuss any other artist including Sunny Jim, Todd Snider, Jerry Jeff Walker, Steve Goodman, James Taylor, Alan Jackson, Bob Marley, Kenny Chesney and others

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

parrothead338
Overkill
Favorite Buffett Song: Lone Palm

Zac Brown Band at Fenway Park - August 21, 2016

Post by parrothead338 » August 22, 2016 10:05 am

Anyone go last night? Great show, with the highlight of course being the acoustic performance of 'Pirate Looks at 40' by Zac with Mac McAnally. I got a pretty poor quality video which I can post - but I'll scan YouTube a little later to see if anyone captured a better version.
-Mike

Sometimes we might fall; stand up taller. Someday we may graduate into a perfect state of mind. OAR

FinsUp6835
License to Chill
Favorite Buffett Song: LivingstonsGone2TX MeetMeinMemphis CubanCrimePassion CowboyIntheJungle
Number of Concerts: 50
Favorite Boat Drink: Ice Cold Loaded Landshark

Re: Zac Brown Band at Fenway Park - August 21, 2016

Post by FinsUp6835 » August 22, 2016 11:42 am

parrothead338 wrote:Anyone go last night? Great show, with the highlight of course being the acoustic performance of 'Pirate Looks at 40' by Zac with Mac McAnally. I got a pretty poor quality video which I can post - but I'll scan YouTube a little later to see if anyone captured a better version.

I watched it live from my bar. nugs.tv had a pay per view option to watch the shows. I thought for sure Jimmy was going to be there but seems like he sent Mac. Zac called him out!
"Tragedies very often become comedies, and they better become comedies real fast or else you're in a lot of trouble..." - Jimmy, 1978.