$250/night for the Red Roof Inn? I've stayed at that hotel, for $250/night they should include Jessica Alba and Jennifer Lawrence so I could be the filling in a sandwich.lime rickie wrote: ↑December 6, 2018 5:52 pmThe Red Roof Inn website is quoting $250/night for Labor Day 2019 weekend.BottleofRum wrote: ↑December 6, 2018 4:23 pmFor Great Woods in Mansfield, several shows already on-sale for 2019. And 3 Saturday dates are booked: 7/13, 8/3 and 8/17. The 8/17 date being booked by the Train/Goo Goo Dolls concert is notable because recently when he has played at Great Woods it has been that 3rd Saturday in August.
The big PGA golf tournament over Labor Day weekend at the course next to Great Woods which prevented any shows from happening over Labor Day weekend since 2004 is officially done for good. The next time that golf event happens it will be in 2020 and it will be in early August so..... Buffett at Great Woods Labor Day weekend 2019... again!? One can dream.
Our discussion board has been updated to a newer version. If you have a problem with viewing try clearing your browser's cache and refresh.
The latest rumors and confirmed dates
- Last Man Standing
- Posts: 61902
- Joined: April 24, 2001 8:00 pm
- Number of Concerts: 0
- Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
- Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
- Posts: 6780
- Joined: August 8, 2001 8:00 pm
- Favorite Buffett Song: He Went to Paris: It's My Job
- Favorite Boat Drink: Barbancourt Rhum
- Location: Amherst, MA
Did you say sandwich? Red Roof Inn?... (This is actually from the Red Roof Inn pool side rooms, Friday night pre-party in 2012 lol...)
- - “If it doesn't work out there will never be any doubt that the pleasure was worth all the pain.”
- Party at the End of the World
- Posts: 8844
- Joined: May 13, 2005 12:25 pm
- Favorite Buffett Song: Take Another Road
- Number of Concerts: 67
- Favorite Boat Drink: Beers.
- Location: Chicken Box, Out On Nantucket Island
Not sure how many times in life one can say he remembers a sandwich. But I remember that sandwich. I think I'm still sh*tting it out 6 years later. Thanks, Tam!
the hit and run is as good as any religion around this time of year . . .
- God's Own Drunk
- Posts: 21543
- Joined: December 18, 2008 12:19 pm
- Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
- Number of Concerts: 11
- Favorite Boat Drink: lime rickey
Tam had the poolside room. The sandwich board actually had three party subs, from a guy 'Pete' in my old town who runs a sandwich shop and used to hang with Sarge and the NH parrothead club but could not go to the show. The ironing board was a lovely serving table.drunkpirate66 wrote: ↑December 7, 2018 1:47 pmNot sure how many times in life one can say he remembers a sandwich. But I remember that sandwich. I think I'm still sh*tting it out 6 years later. Thanks, Tam!
- Under My Lone Palm
- Posts: 5673
- Joined: May 8, 2002 8:00 pm
- Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
- Number of Concerts: 6
- Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!
- Location: The Great Lake State !
Guess the voices have been heard as dates popping out like crazy before mid January!!
- Behind Door #3
- Posts: 3501
- Joined: March 11, 2008 8:27 pm
- Favorite Buffett Song: Changes in latitude....
- Number of Concerts: 0
- Favorite Boat Drink: Whipped cream RUM