Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

jollymonsings
I need two more boat drinks
Favorite Buffett Song: volcano
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: 7&7

Info on the Pacific Northwest?

Post by jollymonsings »

Anybody hear anything about when Jimmy is coming up here to Washington or even Oregon for concert dates? He hasn't been up here for a few years now. Ive had to fly elsewhere to attend a concert a couple of times since the last concert in Washington lol.

ragtopW
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: Info on the Pacific Northwest?

Post by ragtopW »

jollymonsings wrote:Anybody hear anything about when Jimmy is coming up here to Washington or even Oregon for concert dates? He hasn't been up here for a few years now. Ive had to fly elsewhere to attend a concert a couple of times since the last concert in Washington lol.
Boise June 31st.. 8)

FINSUPinIdaho
License to Chill
Favorite Buffett Song: APLA40
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: Why, you buying???

Post by FINSUPinIdaho »

He ain't...

blowinupinmissoula

Post by blowinupinmissoula »

your best bet would be CA or vegas :cry: other than that i hope you went to the auburn show in 03 :)
If I had it all to do over again, I'd just get myself drunk and I'd jump right back in...

jollymonsings

Post by jollymonsings »

blowinupinmissoula wrote:your best bet would be CA or vegas :cry: other than that i hope you went to the auburn show in 03 :)
I did. I also went to the Vancouver show that year. lol

jollymonsings

Post by jollymonsings »

ragtopW wrote:
jollymonsings wrote:Anybody hear anything about when Jimmy is coming up here to Washington or even Oregon for concert dates? He hasn't been up here for a few years now. Ive had to fly elsewhere to attend a concert a couple of times since the last concert in Washington lol.
Boise June 31st.. 8)

Sweet Ill try to make that show then next summer. Unless they add something closer for me.

yaya
Nibblin' on sponge cake

Post by yaya »

The Gorge Amphitheatre

This has been voted the best major outdoor concert venue in North America by the readers of Pollstar magazine 9 times! Located in George Washington, The Gorge is an outdoor music venue located near the Columbia River in Central Washington. The venue features reserved/Golden Circle chair seating near the stage, with General Admission seating on a grassy slope directly behind. The Gorge offers a Season Seat and a Box Seat VIP program as well.

This venue is located approx (drive time) 31/2 hours from Portland Ore & the same from Seattle Wash, but there is airports closer .. And the weather is a BIG A+..

And I would like to get the chance for some more great photos : )

Well we can only HOPE !!!!

Website links

www.livenation.com/venue/getVenue/venueId/460

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gorge_Amphitheatre

http://www.hob.com/venues/concerts/gorg ... l_info.asp

A picture is worth a millon words !

FINSUPinIdaho
License to Chill
Favorite Buffett Song: APLA40
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: Why, you buying???

Post by FINSUPinIdaho »

I was there the last time Jimmy played at the gorge. Sat eve and Sunday matinee. Imagine 2 buffett concerts over a weekend where you can camp right by the venue and it is remote enough almost everybody camped. Jimmy flew his plane to the venue, landed on the river and came up and played.
Way better than any JB concert I have been too (25+), hands down. I dont care what you say about Camden, Alpine or where ever....

yaya
Nibblin' on sponge cake

Post by yaya »

FINSUPinIdaho wrote:I was there the last time Jimmy played at the gorge. Sat eve and Sunday matinee. Imagine 2 buffett concerts over a weekend where you can camp right by the venue and it is remote enough almost everybody camped. Jimmy flew his plane to the venue, landed on the river and came up and played.
Way better than any JB concert I have been too (25+), hands down. I dont care what you say about Camden, Alpine or where ever....

Thats what I am talking about lets get him back to the Gorge : )
The Gorge Amphitheatre

This has been voted the best major outdoor concert venue in North America by the readers of Pollstar magazine 9 times! Located in George Washington, The Gorge is an outdoor music venue located near the Columbia River in Central Washington. The venue features reserved/Golden Circle chair seating near the stage, with General Admission seating on a grassy slope directly behind. The Gorge offers a Season Seat and a Box Seat VIP program as well.

This venue is located approx (drive time) 31/2 hours from Portland Ore & the same from Seattle Wash, but there is airports closer .. And the weather is a BIG A+..

And I would like to get the chance for some more great photos : )

Well we can only HOPE !!!!

Website links

www.livenation.com/venue/getVenue/venueId/460

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gorge_Amphitheatre

http://www.hob.com/venues/concerts/gorg ... l_info.asp

A picture is worth a millon words !