Pine Knob 2012

The latest rumors and confirmed dates

Moderator: SMLCHNG

chippewa
On a Salty Piece of Land

Re: Pine Knob 2012

Post by chippewa »

jbphan1 wrote:Just officially announce the concert already!!!
I was just thinking that this is about the longest I remember between a solid rumor and an official announcement.

Solid rumor :lol:
Coconuts
Behind Door #3
Number of Concerts: 50
Favorite Boat Drink: Something with rum

Post by Coconuts »

I know. I'm really starting to wonder whether it's going to happen.
My ship she has a rudder, but I don’t know where to steer
mauitim
Southeast of disorder
Favorite Buffett Song: Livin' & Dying in .......
Number of Concerts: 128
Favorite Boat Drink: Lava Flow!!

Post by mauitim »

Oh yes!!! Things are getting very warm!

Duck, duck, duck ???

It's happening
msu#1
Behind Door #3
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by msu#1 »

Coconuts wrote:I know. I'm really starting to wonder whether it's going to happen.

I wrote Olympia entertainment asking them to take over brush with a Drink in the street Mallory square tailgate. They usually are prompt with getting back with you. I did not receive any response back good or bad, so that tells me its on.

Tim, have some onsale dates to share? I imagine it has to be this weekend or next?
Lake Erie Pirate scientist
Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

msu#1 wrote:
Coconuts wrote:I know. I'm really starting to wonder whether it's going to happen.

I wrote Olympia entertainment asking them to take over brush with a Drink in the street Mallory square tailgate. They usually are prompt with getting back with you. I did not receive any response back good or bad, so that tells me its on.

Tim, have some onsale dates to share? I imagine it has to be this weekend or next?
That would be great :roll: ...10:00 am next Saturday I'll be in route to Metro Airport... :x
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image
msu#1
Behind Door #3

Post by msu#1 »

Dr.Corona wrote:
msu#1 wrote:

That would be great :roll: ...10:00 am next Saturday I'll be in route to Metro Airport... :x

Yep, and they announced that Van Halen is onsale this weekend so its looking like it will be next saturday,.
BananaWind1
Southeast of disorder
Favorite Buffett Song: School Boy Heart
Number of Concerts: 17
Favorite Boat Drink: Miami Vice

Post by BananaWind1 »

caly wrote:maybe a break is a good idea ......this forum is to let everyone have their own opinion and to express it
Exactly!

I've been to Comerica Park many times. We will just have to agree to disagree. Everyone I know loves the lawn to party in for a Buffett concert. Anyway, I assumed for Buffett they would do what they do for Kid Rock and have seats and GA on the field.
msu#1
Behind Door #3

Post by msu#1 »

Dr.Corona wrote:
msu#1 wrote:

All of Olympia's concerts in July are going onsale this week with presales except one..............yep that one.

So it appears it will be next saturday for the onsale. If any of you get the presale I would advise on not sharing it on a open forum. Pm it only. The brokers will get theirs always but the wannabe scalpers will be scouring these websites once they find out.
msu#1
Behind Door #3

Post by msu#1 »

its ofishal. as of 5 minutes ago. onsale may 12th
Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

Time to lock THIS thread & move to the "Who's Going To" thread!!! 8) 8) :pirate: :pirate:
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image
jbphan1
I have found me a home

Post by jbphan1 »

Are tkts going to be on ticketmaster too? Are there ticket.com locations? Where do you buy tkts? Can't find anything yet.