Moderator: SMLCHNG

lak1972
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Favorite Buffett Song: Margaritaville
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Landshark

Jimmy at Margaritaville Cincinnati?

Post by lak1972 »

I have heard a rumor that Jimmy is supposed to show up at the new Margaritaville in Cincy on Monday night the 17th before the concert on the 18th. Anyone heard anything about it? :D
RinglingRingling
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: Glory Days
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: Landshark, and Margaritaville products...

Re: Jimmy at Margaritaville Cincinnati?

Post by RinglingRingling »

if he does show to "inspect the property", I doubt you'll see him, much less see him perform anything.
citcat
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: Pirate Looks at 40
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: margarita

Post by citcat »

Well, first of all, the concert is on the 16th. And I seriously doubt he'd come to the Margaritaville in Cincinnati the night before the concert, when a bunch of us crazy Parrotheads are there....it would scare him silly, even with Charleston there !! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jimmy: I promise not to physically touch you (unless your arm hair pattern looks particularly wonderful :wink: kidding :wink: ). I cannot promise I won't kiss Charleston's shoulder again this year, however.... :oops:
Do not resent growing old. Many are denied the privilege.
chippewa
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by chippewa »

citcat wrote:Well, first of all, the concert is on the 16th. And I seriously doubt he'd come to the Margaritaville in Cincinnati the night before the concert, when a bunch of us crazy Parrotheads are there....it would scare him silly, even with Charleston there !! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jimmy: I promise not to physically touch you (unless your arm hair pattern looks particularly wonderful :wink: kidding :wink: ). I cannot promise I won't kiss Charleston's shoulder again this year, however.... :oops:
One day I'm going to walk up to Jimmy and ask him if he can get me Charleston's autograph. Just to see what he does. :D
citcat
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: Pirate Looks at 40
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: margarita

Post by citcat »

chippewa wrote:
citcat wrote:Well, first of all, the concert is on the 16th. And I seriously doubt he'd come to the Margaritaville in Cincinnati the night before the concert, when a bunch of us crazy Parrotheads are there....it would scare him silly, even with Charleston there !! :lol: :lol: :lol:
One day I'm going to walk up to Jimmy and ask him if he can get me Charleston's autograph. Just to see what he does. :D
Oh that would be HILARIOUS !!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Do not resent growing old. Many are denied the privilege.
Martyritaville
At the Bama Breeze

Post by Martyritaville »

citcat wrote:
chippewa wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
A most mysterious calling harbour
So far, but yet, so near
Where I see the day
When my hair's full gray
and I finally...disappear. BUT NOT YET!!

surfpirate
Here We Are
Favorite Buffett Song: African Friend
Number of Concerts: 98

Post by surfpirate »

Martyritaville wrote:
citcat wrote:
chippewa wrote:
Hand Jimmy your camera and ask him to take a picture of you and Charleston.
"There are no stupid questions. But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots."
BNCRITTERS.COM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | SURF SHOP |
Capt.Flock

Post by Capt.Flock »

surfpirate wrote:
Martyritaville wrote:
citcat wrote:
chippewa wrote:
Hand Jimmy your camera and ask him to take a picture of you and Charleston.
I really want to do this
ImageImage Image
phjrsaunt
Social Buffettfly
Social Buffettfly
Favorite Buffett Song: Defying Gravity
Number of Concerts: 21
Favorite Boat Drink: coconut rum and...anything!

Post by phjrsaunt »

citcat wrote:
chippewa wrote:
LOVE IT!!!

My love is staying an anchor tied to you with that silver chain.