Yay, for the California parrot heads! :D

Debbie
Finsupinfla
Hoot!
Number of Concerts: 62

Re: Irvine Meadows, Cali (Oct 24th)

Post by Finsupinfla »

dnw wrote:Yay, for the California parrot heads! :D
Thats a Saturday show! Only one Vegas show this year?
ImageImage
All my girls!!!
seminoledq
If we weren't all crazy ...
Favorite Buffett Song: King of Somewhere Hot
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: Key West Sunset Ale

Post by seminoledq »

No way. The 24th is a Vegas date baby. Maybe CA will get the Tuesday and Thursday before but the 24th HAS to be Sin City.
rich_big
At the Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by rich_big »

I'm guessing that will be a vegas date. and there is no way Hollywood Bowl on Thurs and Irvine on Sat. they are only an hour and a half away, and I doubt they could sell out either...
daddymention
I Love the Now!
Favorite Buffett Song: Tryin' to Reason With Hurricane Season & Cowboy in the Jungle
Number of Concerts: 31
Favorite Boat Drink: Pizza Port Carlsbad- Poor Man's IPA & Zombies

Post by daddymention »

I can't wait for this show! He hasn't played here since 2011. Glad he's coming back to Irvine.
It was confirmed by the San Diego Parrothead Club a few days ago.
1ST CONCERT: SAT. AUG 6, 1988 - PACIFIC AMPHITHEATRE, COSTA MESA, CA - LOGE 11 SEC 2 ROW U SEAT 42 $20.35
SHOWS: DAVID-31, STEFANIA-27, SHANE-11, EMMA KATE-7
PARROT HEAD SINCE 1984
MerrickBill
Southeast of disorder
Favorite Buffett Song: Livingston Saturday Night
Number of Concerts: 1

Post by MerrickBill »

This show isn't listed on his tour page. Anyone know where this information came from?

Bill
uclarob
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Favorite Buffett Song: Fins
Number of Concerts: 5

Post by uclarob »

From San diego parrot head club facebook page posted 19hrs ago

Jimmy Buffett in Southern California
Deadline for Ticket Requests for Both Concerts is Friday 2/27

We have just received notification that Jimmy will be playing two Southern California concerts this fall, neither is in San Diego and we do not have dates for any Las Vegas concerts. This is the information we have:
Thursday October 22, Hollywood Bowl Tickets are $103.50 ($100.50 for the ticket, $3.00 for shipping and handling).
Saturday October 24 Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in Irvine (formerly known as Irvine Meadows). Club Ticket Price will be: $143, ($139 for the ticket $3.00 for shipping and handling).
PHIP has specific guidelines on concert tickets which are posted on the PHIP web site. Tickets can only be purchased by club members in good standing. Someone cannot join the club just to get a ticket. Members must have paid dues at least one month prior to concert announcement to be eligible for tickets. If you purchase a PHIP ticket and then later determine that you cannot attend the concert your ticket can only be sold to another eligible PHIP club member. The ticket cannot be sold to the "general public" - i.e. on E bay, Craig's List or advertised to the public on Facebook (Tickets purchased through Ticketmaster are not "club" tickets and can be sold to the general public.)
I do not know the number of tickets the SDPHC will be able to obtain, but it may be limited. The means that the opportunity to purchase 1 ticket per member, will be strictly limited to the point system. Those who have been most active as volunteers in the SDPHC, in the past year, may qualify for those tickets. For example if there are 15 tickets available the top 15 most active members will have first shot at purchasing the tickets.
The turn around on this is very short. I need to submit our ticket numbers to PHIP by the end of the day February 27th. If you are interested please e -mail Sharon Clark Sharon@sdphc.org before February 28. While these concerts are not until October keep in mind that the SDPHC is responsible and has to pay for all the ticket numbers that we submit to PHIP. This responsibility is passed on to you so once you request at ticket you are responsible for payment.
Once we get a confirmation on our ticket requests we will submit a guidelines for ticket payment.
Sharon Clark
Ticket chairperson