Our discussion board has been updated to a newer version. If you have a problem with viewing try clearing your browser's cache and refresh.

Confirmed 2018 Tour/Show Dates - Updated 04-13-18

The latest rumors and confirmed dates

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

urlcenter
Hoot!
Posts: 2245
Joined: November 5, 2003 8:26 pm
Number of Concerts: 6

Re: Confirmed 2018 Tour/Show Dates - Updated 01-23-18

Post by urlcenter » January 30, 2018 10:57 pm

List has been updated to include the July 13th show at Wrigley Field

User avatar
TommyBahama
Diamond as Big as The Ritz
Posts: 27099
Joined: August 26, 2006 10:16 am
Favorite Buffett Song: No particular Favorite
Number of Concerts: 78
Favorite Boat Drink: yes please
Location: Connecticut--May your time be filled with relaxing sunsets,cool drinks and sand between your toes.
Contact:

Re: Confirmed 2018 Tour/Show Dates - Updated 01-23-18

Post by TommyBahama » January 31, 2018 9:09 am

urlcenter wrote:
January 30, 2018 10:57 pm
List has been updated to include the July 13th show at Wrigley Field
I also noticed a different Tour name , Son of a Son of a Sailor 2018

urlcenter
Hoot!
Posts: 2245
Joined: November 5, 2003 8:26 pm
Number of Concerts: 6

Re: Confirmed 2018 Tour/Show Dates - Updated 01-23-18

Post by urlcenter » January 31, 2018 12:51 pm

TommyBahama wrote:
January 31, 2018 9:09 am
urlcenter wrote:
January 30, 2018 10:57 pm
List has been updated to include the July 13th show at Wrigley Field
I also noticed a different Tour name , Son of a Son of a Sailor 2018
That would make some sense as this year is the 40th Anniversary of that album

User avatar
TommyBahama
Diamond as Big as The Ritz
Posts: 27099
Joined: August 26, 2006 10:16 am
Favorite Buffett Song: No particular Favorite
Number of Concerts: 78
Favorite Boat Drink: yes please
Location: Connecticut--May your time be filled with relaxing sunsets,cool drinks and sand between your toes.
Contact:

Re: Confirmed 2018 Tour/Show Dates - Updated 01-23-18

Post by TommyBahama » January 31, 2018 1:40 pm

urlcenter wrote:
January 31, 2018 12:51 pm
TommyBahama wrote:
January 31, 2018 9:09 am
urlcenter wrote:
January 30, 2018 10:57 pm
List has been updated to include the July 13th show at Wrigley Field
I also noticed a different Tour name , Son of a Son of a Sailor 2018
That would make some sense as this year is the 40th Anniversary of that album
But wasn't last year the 40th of CILCIA Album . they kept the IDK tour name just adding 2017. Maybe someon said , i know , lets call it SOASOAS 2018!!

urlcenter
Hoot!
Posts: 2245
Joined: November 5, 2003 8:26 pm
Number of Concerts: 6

Re: Confirmed 2018 Tour/Show Dates - Updated 01-23-18

Post by urlcenter » January 31, 2018 4:38 pm

TommyBahama wrote:
January 31, 2018 1:40 pm
urlcenter wrote:
January 31, 2018 12:51 pm
TommyBahama wrote:
January 31, 2018 9:09 am
urlcenter wrote:
January 30, 2018 10:57 pm
List has been updated to include the July 13th show at Wrigley Field
I also noticed a different Tour name , Son of a Son of a Sailor 2018
That would make some sense as this year is the 40th Anniversary of that album
But wasn't last year the 40th of CILCIA Album . they kept the IDK tour name just adding 2017. Maybe someon said , i know , lets call it SOASOAS 2018!!
Last year's tour was a continuation of the 2016 tour so Jimmy could play at venues he did not get to play in 2016, this is why some of the regular venues including Pittsburgh, Indy and Atlanta were skipped in 2017 as Jimmy played those places in 2016.

urlcenter
Hoot!
Posts: 2245
Joined: November 5, 2003 8:26 pm
Number of Concerts: 6

Re: Confirmed 2018 Tour/Show Dates - Updated 02-08-18

Post by urlcenter » February 8, 2018 2:35 pm

List has been updated to include the July 7th show in Pittsburgh PA and the August 4th show at Bristow VA

urlcenter
Hoot!
Posts: 2245
Joined: November 5, 2003 8:26 pm
Number of Concerts: 6

Re: Confirmed 2018 Tour/Show Dates - Updated 02-08-18

Post by urlcenter » February 9, 2018 3:31 pm

The 2018 show list is now updated to include the July 5th Camden NJ show

urlcenter
Hoot!
Posts: 2245
Joined: November 5, 2003 8:26 pm
Number of Concerts: 6

Re: Confirmed 2018 Tour/Show Dates - Updated 02-14-18

Post by urlcenter » February 14, 2018 4:17 pm

The 2018 show list is now updated to include the August 9th Fenway Park show

urlcenter
Hoot!
Posts: 2245
Joined: November 5, 2003 8:26 pm
Number of Concerts: 6

Re: Confirmed 2018 Tour/Show Dates - Updated 02-15-18

Post by urlcenter » February 15, 2018 12:22 pm

The list is now updated to include the Noblesville, Cincinnati and Cleveland shows

boatdrinks84
Southeast of disorder
Posts: 92
Joined: June 30, 2013 1:53 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: They Don't Dance Like Carmen No More
Number of Concerts: 8
Favorite Boat Drink: Hurricane

Re: Confirmed 2018 Tour/Show Dates - Updated 02-15-18

Post by boatdrinks84 » February 15, 2018 6:02 pm

This tour schedule is pretty awful so far.

User avatar
andygradel75
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Posts: 27
Joined: February 7, 2017 1:20 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Hurricane
Contact:

Re: Confirmed 2018 Tour/Show Dates - Updated 02-15-18

Post by andygradel75 » February 15, 2018 9:21 pm

Lots of starts and stops, but I'm honestly happy to still have any dates at all... a couple years ago when he said he was going to cut back on touring, I thought that was the beginning of the end.
Andy Gradel
If we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane.

User avatar
SMLCHNG
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 172512
Joined: December 6, 2001 7:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice/Lovely Cruise
Number of Concerts: 19
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum Runner
Location: Castle Rock, CO

Re: Confirmed 2018 Tour/Show Dates - Updated 02-15-18

Post by SMLCHNG » February 15, 2018 10:36 pm

boatdrinks84 wrote:
February 15, 2018 6:02 pm
This tour schedule is pretty awful so far.
Curious why you think that?

boatdrinks84
Southeast of disorder
Posts: 92
Joined: June 30, 2013 1:53 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: They Don't Dance Like Carmen No More
Number of Concerts: 8
Favorite Boat Drink: Hurricane

Re: Confirmed 2018 Tour/Show Dates - Updated 02-15-18

Post by boatdrinks84 » February 16, 2018 3:19 pm

SMLCHNG wrote:
February 15, 2018 10:36 pm
boatdrinks84 wrote:
February 15, 2018 6:02 pm
This tour schedule is pretty awful so far.
Curious why you think that?
“Unconventional” may be a better term. Friday/Sunday shows, the Eagles, stadium shows, etc.

urlcenter
Hoot!
Posts: 2245
Joined: November 5, 2003 8:26 pm
Number of Concerts: 6

Re: Confirmed 2018 Tour/Show Dates - Updated 02-20-18

Post by urlcenter » February 20, 2018 4:39 pm

The list has been updated to include the Des Moines and Kansas City shows

65pacecar
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Posts: 34
Joined: July 21, 2016 1:16 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Pirate Looks at 40, CIL-CIA, Captain and the Kid, Tin Cup Chalice
Number of Concerts: 41
Favorite Boat Drink: Lemonade (Non Drinker)
Location: Lexington, KY

Re: Confirmed 2018 Tour/Show Dates - Updated 02-20-18

Post by 65pacecar » February 26, 2018 5:58 pm

Got Cincy, now I need the SoCal dates. Would love another Hollywood Bowl show.

urlcenter
Hoot!
Posts: 2245
Joined: November 5, 2003 8:26 pm
Number of Concerts: 6

Re: Confirmed 2018 Tour/Show Dates - Updated 02-20-18

Post by urlcenter » February 26, 2018 6:05 pm

65pacecar wrote:
February 26, 2018 5:58 pm
Got Cincy, now I need the SoCal dates. Would love another Hollywood Bowl show.
The Irvine Meadows Amphitheater is no more as it was closed and demolished and Jimmy has already announced 2 Western US dates in Denver and Seattle that leaves just 2 more Western US shows to be announced. One of those remaining dates should be a Vegas show if Jimmy continues his annual tour stops in Sin City

shakes2070
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Posts: 22
Joined: October 15, 2010 9:49 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Little Miss Magic
Number of Concerts: 25

Re: Confirmed 2018 Tour/Show Dates - Updated 02-20-18

Post by shakes2070 » February 26, 2018 10:15 pm

I check multiple times a day for the Vegas show to be announced. In the past, the October show has not been announced until April many times I believe. I truly hope it will be sooner than that.

User avatar
andygradel75
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Posts: 27
Joined: February 7, 2017 1:20 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Hurricane
Contact:

Re: Confirmed 2018 Tour/Show Dates - Updated 02-20-18

Post by andygradel75 » February 27, 2018 1:35 pm

With only two Northeast shows confirmed for the beginning of August and the Camden show on July 5th, anyone else thinking there might be an August beach show in Atlantic City coming soon? Hmm...
Andy Gradel
If we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane.

User avatar
FinsUp6835
License to Chill
Posts: 1399
Joined: March 22, 2012 6:13 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: LivingstonsGone2TX MeetMeinMemphis Winoandiknow CowboyIntheJungle
Number of Concerts: 50
Favorite Boat Drink: Ice Cold Loaded Landshark

Re: Confirmed 2018 Tour/Show Dates - Updated 02-20-18

Post by FinsUp6835 » February 27, 2018 2:03 pm

andygradel75 wrote:
February 27, 2018 1:35 pm
With only two Northeast shows confirmed for the beginning of August and the Camden show on July 5th, anyone else thinking there might be an August beach show in Atlantic City coming soon? Hmm...


I saw a short video on Instagram where Jimmy was signing autographs outside the theatre for Escape to Mville and some guy asked if he would be playing "the beach" and Jimmy said "yeah, we are making it to the beach this year..." and the guy "rudely" responded "yeah, you better be." (aHole IMO).

So I am assuming that "the beach" is going to be Jones Beach. I would be surprised if he did Atlantic City again. Though that was such a great day and show. Right now, AC only has Sam Hunt (blah) playing on July 1. If that is the case I may return my Camden tix and head to AC :pirate:


FINS UP!
"Tragedies very often become comedies, and they better become comedies real fast or else you're in a lot of trouble..." - Jimmy, 1978.

urlcenter
Hoot!
Posts: 2245
Joined: November 5, 2003 8:26 pm
Number of Concerts: 6

Re: Confirmed 2018 Tour/Show Dates - Updated 03-05-18

Post by urlcenter » March 5, 2018 4:02 pm

Updated to include the August 2 Jones Beach show

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests