The latest rumors and confirmed dates

Moderator: SMLCHNG

Finzup16
I have found me a home
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 25

FWIW

Post by Finzup16 »

JD Spradlin has said he expects "new tour dates to be added" about 4 or 5 times this week

I don't think he would be allowed to say that if it wasn't true

Who knows
tailgaitingph
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Favorite Buffett Song: Manana or CILCIA
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: Yes please

Re: FWIW

Post by tailgaitingph »

Oooh phins crossed!
You're only as young as you are right now. Make the best of it!

~/)~/)~/) RIP Bubba ~/)~/)~/)
dnw
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by dnw »

:o :o :o

Debbie
lime rickie
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: lime rickey

Post by lime rickie »

The October leg is a little odd with the Wednesday show (Sat Phoenix- Wed Salt Lake City - Sat Vegas) and still no California show announced yet this year so maybe something else out there. Or Hawaii?

He's also played New Years Eve the last couple of years, maybe another one of those in some lucky city?
You only have two options - havin' fun or freakin' out...

SharkysMV1
We are the People our Parents Warned us
Number of Concerts: 9
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum & Tonic

Post by SharkysMV1 »

Heard that as well. I'm hoping for a November return to Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, CT.
“Later down the road of life, I made the discovery that salt water was also good for the mental abrasions one inevitably acquires on land.” - JB, APLAFifty
Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

lime rickie wrote: September 14, 2018 11:48 am The October leg is a little odd with the Wednesday show (Sat Phoenix- Wed Salt Lake City - Sat Vegas) and still no California show announced yet this year so maybe something else out there. Or Hawaii?

He's also played New Years Eve the last couple of years, maybe another one of those in some lucky city?
Count Detroit out as a potential NYE site. Red Wings on home ice vs Fla Panthers!
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image
Rabbitz
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Growing Older
Number of Concerts: 2
Favorite Boat Drink: Rhum and Pineapple

Post by Rabbitz »

I am hoping for Sydney...
Always be yourself
Unless you can be Batman
Then always be Batman
FinsUp6835
I Love the Now!
Favorite Buffett Song: LivingstonsGone2TX MeetMeinMemphis Winoandiknow CowboyIntheJungle
Number of Concerts: 50
Favorite Boat Drink: Ice Cold Loaded Landshark

Post by FinsUp6835 »

The NYE show in Brooklyn was cool except the section we were in was a bit lame. Only knew a couple yellow album songs and seemed to just be there cause of free tickets or something. NY is always a tough crowd. Though I do remember some of those MSG shows and they were great
"Tragedies very often become comedies, and they better become comedies real fast or else you're in a lot of trouble..." - Jimmy, 1978.
lime rickie
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: lime rickey

Post by lime rickie »

Kirsten just said on RM that there are only three more stateside shows this year: Phoenix, SLC, and Vegas. :-?
You only have two options - havin' fun or freakin' out...

TommyBahama
Diamond as Big as The Ritz
Favorite Buffett Song: No particular Favorite
Number of Concerts: 86
Favorite Boat Drink: yes please
Location: Connecticut--May your time be filled with relaxing sunsets,cool drinks and sand between your toes.

Post by TommyBahama »

FinsUp6835 wrote: September 16, 2018 7:48 am The NYE show in Brooklyn was cool except the section we were in was a bit lame. Only knew a couple yellow album songs and seemed to just be there cause of free tickets or something. NY is always a tough crowd. Though I do remember some of those MSG shows and they were great
i was 5th row , there was a lot of energy down there. Also , a lot of the people around me were Parrotheads.
TommyBahama
Diamond as Big as The Ritz
Favorite Buffett Song: No particular Favorite
Number of Concerts: 86
Favorite Boat Drink: yes please
Location: Connecticut--May your time be filled with relaxing sunsets,cool drinks and sand between your toes.

Post by TommyBahama »

Finzup16 wrote: September 13, 2018 8:19 am JD Spradlin has said he expects "new tour dates to be added" about 4 or 5 times this week

I don't think he would be allowed to say that if it wasn't true

Who knows
That was 12 days ago , still waiting to hear.
FinsUp6835
I Love the Now!
Favorite Buffett Song: LivingstonsGone2TX MeetMeinMemphis Winoandiknow CowboyIntheJungle
Number of Concerts: 50
Favorite Boat Drink: Ice Cold Loaded Landshark

Post by FinsUp6835 »

TommyBahama wrote: September 25, 2018 10:21 am
FinsUp6835 wrote: September 16, 2018 7:48 am The NYE show in Brooklyn was cool except the section we were in was a bit lame. Only knew a couple yellow album songs and seemed to just be there cause of free tickets or something. NY is always a tough crowd. Though I do remember some of those MSG shows and they were great
i was 5th row , there was a lot of energy down there. Also , a lot of the people around me were Parrotheads.
Yeah, in front of the stage looked like a good time. We were in the 100's so the first ring around the floor. Our section was not was fun for sure.
"Tragedies very often become comedies, and they better become comedies real fast or else you're in a lot of trouble..." - Jimmy, 1978.