Our discussion board has been updated to a newer version. If you have a problem with viewing try clearing your browser's cache and refresh.

07/21/2007 - Tinley Park, IL (Chicago)

From the 2007 "Bama Breeze" tour
gingerbreadman
On a Salty Piece of Land
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by gingerbreadman » July 24, 2007 12:56 am

Pretty much tapped out the notebook...

I saw the beginning of the show, Jimmy was riding around on the bike, but at the end of the ride something fell off the bike... I thought the bike was falling apart! :lol: :lol: Wonder what that bike part was! :-?

Sonny Landreth was the guest so I tried to keep track of when he was on stage.

Sonny WAS on stage with everyone at the beginning, starting with On The Road Again, and Stars, even though he was officially intro'd for Gumbo. After that, not seen until Bama Breeze (I think... any help here would be appreciated). (Oh, and not havin anything to do with Sonny, I did think it was funny how the ladies sat during EPB.) Then Sonny was gone and back for Reggabilly Hill and Fins, for sure. Not sure about BEG. No Sonny on Coconut Telegraph, but YES on LTC!. Sonny came back on Nothin' But A Breeze... And at this point I was just enjoyin' the show! :lol: :lol:

But I'm very sure Sonny was there for Margaritaville, and of course SC, band intro's and Glory Days... but he was with those that took off after encore #1 :wink:

Going to my room now... :wink:
Hey Snake, we need more wine!

magnus & Mr Moon
Behind Door #3

Post by magnus & Mr Moon » July 24, 2007 1:10 am

conched wrote:TIJNMG is a fabulous closer!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Made me get all emotional again!

Jimmy did say once during the show last night..."Life's Too Short!"
That's why ENJOY YOURSELF is such perfect advice......twas a great show -met lots of new people and connected with lots of others! Thanks all for a great weekend!!!

:D :D :D

and how cool that TP people don't sit through SYKBH like the AC pholks did? :roll: :wink: :o :D
And raccoons brought wine and the mice they brought cheese...

Wino you know
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Far Side of the World & Somewhere Over China
Number of Concerts: 96
Favorite Boat Drink: Beaujalais Villages French Burgundy

Post by Wino you know » July 24, 2007 8:12 pm

BEFORE I FORGET-

Thanks to everyone who shut off my car alarm when I got lost in the parking lot and was unable to hear it go off when I activated it.

Like Jimmy, it's much harder for me to navigate on land than it is at sea. :oops: