Our discussion board has been updated to a newer version. If you have a problem with viewing try clearing your browser's cache and refresh.

BN Critters Storylines YOU'D like to see ......

Wastin' Away In Critterville (a comic strip by surfpirate)

Moderators: SMLCHNG, surfpirate

Post Reply
User avatar
Tarheel Tail-Gator
Behind Door #3
Posts: 3507
Joined: April 22, 2004 11:16 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: A Pirate Looks at 40, Migration, Cowboy in the Jungle,,,,,,
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: Zaya, with Lime and 1 ice cube
Location: Carolina

Post by Tarheel Tail-Gator » May 6, 2008 5:14 pm

I'd love to see the story about Cocotel's missing/stolen phlamingos played simultaneously in the bar in Critterville and across the pond in a British Pub, (and maybe down under to work Creeky into the mix) since the story was picked up by the BBC's website. There's gotta be a line or two of humor in there somewhere!
Image

User avatar
pojo
Changing Channels
Posts: 18359
Joined: June 22, 2006 12:28 am
Number of Concerts: 17
Location: Kemah, TX

Post by pojo » May 6, 2008 6:26 pm

naughty lessons....

Leaky Tiki Tour....

Ice Woman Cometh ;) ..... Look for the picture!

Wild Women of Mount Pilot

what else am I missing??
Image

User avatar
Dally
Little Angel
Posts: 24504
Joined: September 25, 2001 8:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: Vodka and Cranberry
Location: The land of Peaches!!!!!
Contact:

Post by Dally » May 8, 2008 4:06 pm

PHAW Webmistress wrote:and a Beg Andretti
and frozen quarters
and fribbling
and a scooterboy
and a phinster

:D :D :D
SP wouldn't be able to fit all of his pheather's in the strip! :lol: :lol:

I wouldn't mind seeing a "Lil Angel." *hint* *hint* :lol: 8)
Why is the rum gone?

"All you need is love..." - The Beatles

Image

User avatar
phjrsaunt
Social Buffettfly
Social Buffettfly
Posts: 37094
Joined: October 19, 2001 8:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Defying Gravity
Number of Concerts: 21
Favorite Boat Drink: coconut rum and...anything!
Location: Lovin' the NOW!

Post by phjrsaunt » May 8, 2008 4:13 pm

The love matches phrom BN (ie The Queen and Elrod, RWM and Nikki)
Image

My love is staying an anchor tied to you with that silver chain.
Image

User avatar
phjrsaunt
Social Buffettfly
Social Buffettfly
Posts: 37094
Joined: October 19, 2001 8:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Defying Gravity
Number of Concerts: 21
Favorite Boat Drink: coconut rum and...anything!
Location: Lovin' the NOW!

Post by phjrsaunt » May 8, 2008 4:14 pm

surprise guests!
Image

My love is staying an anchor tied to you with that silver chain.
Image

alphabits
God's Own Drunk
Posts: 24324
Joined: April 27, 2006 11:03 am
Number of Concerts: 8
Location: Bitsylvania

Post by alphabits » May 8, 2008 4:19 pm

boobies ...... lots and lots of boobies ...... covered with cereal

User avatar
Dally
Little Angel
Posts: 24504
Joined: September 25, 2001 8:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: Vodka and Cranberry
Location: The land of Peaches!!!!!
Contact:

Post by Dally » May 8, 2008 4:28 pm

Y'all don't forget......

"It's all Cuervo's fault! :lol:

damB I miss me some Cuervo! :(
Why is the rum gone?

"All you need is love..." - The Beatles

Image

User avatar
phjrsaunt
Social Buffettfly
Social Buffettfly
Posts: 37094
Joined: October 19, 2001 8:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Defying Gravity
Number of Concerts: 21
Favorite Boat Drink: coconut rum and...anything!
Location: Lovin' the NOW!

Post by phjrsaunt » May 8, 2008 4:52 pm

Dally wrote:Y'all don't forget......

"It's all Cuervo's fault! :lol:

damB I miss me some Cuervo! :(
YES!
And anything to with SailingAgain and knives!
Image

My love is staying an anchor tied to you with that silver chain.
Image

User avatar
Dally
Little Angel
Posts: 24504
Joined: September 25, 2001 8:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: Vodka and Cranberry
Location: The land of Peaches!!!!!
Contact:

Post by Dally » May 8, 2008 6:31 pm

phjrsaunt wrote:
Dally wrote:Y'all don't forget......

"It's all Cuervo's fault! :lol:

damB I miss me some Cuervo! :(
YES!
And anything to with SailingAgain and knives!
Ah yes....my long lost.....knife wielding hubby! :lol: :lol:
Why is the rum gone?

"All you need is love..." - The Beatles

Image

SchoolGirlHeart
Last Man Standing
Posts: 76375
Joined: January 11, 2002 7:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: Wherever the Music is Playing

Post by SchoolGirlHeart » May 8, 2008 11:18 pm

Remember when we used to go on road trips on Wednesdays and Fridays to Dangerous World and Key Lime Cafe so we wouldn't run out of time and room on BN before the end of a month?
Carry on as you know they would want you to do. ~~JB, dedication to Tim Russert

Take your time
Find your passion
Life goes on until it ends
Don’t stop living
Until then

~~Mac McAnally

User avatar
Tequila Revenge
Lester Polyester
Posts: 7634
Joined: February 16, 2005 7:07 pm
Favorite Boat Drink: cubra libre
Location: Living in a van down by the river

Post by Tequila Revenge » May 8, 2008 11:29 pm

alphabits wrote:boobies ...... lots and lots of boobies ...... covered with cereal
*think raisin bran commercial back in the 70's*

MORE BOOBIES

LOTS MORE BOOBIES

MORE BOOBIES THAN YOU HAVE EVER SEEN BEFORE

IF YOU LIKE BOOBIES

BIG JUICY BOOBIES

THEN EAT BITS BOOBIES AND BRAN
:o

sorry it slipped
got to stop wishin' got to start fishin'....

User avatar
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Posts: 62506
Joined: April 24, 2001 8:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH » May 9, 2008 12:37 am

I don't like big juicy boobies. I have small hands. Small boobies are a better fit.
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here

User avatar
Tequila Revenge
Lester Polyester
Posts: 7634
Joined: February 16, 2005 7:07 pm
Favorite Boat Drink: cubra libre
Location: Living in a van down by the river

Post by Tequila Revenge » May 9, 2008 12:39 am

LIPH wrote:I don't like big juicy boobies. I have small hands. Small boobies are a better fit.
perky boobies?

itty bitty ti...... :roll:

:P :lol: :lol: :lol:
got to stop wishin' got to start fishin'....

User avatar
Snowparrot
Under My Lone Palm
Posts: 5604
Joined: August 20, 2003 10:20 am
Number of Concerts: 14
Favorite Boat Drink: **Free**
Location: Ottawa Canada
Contact:

Post by Snowparrot » May 9, 2008 1:11 am

Tequila Revenge wrote:
LIPH wrote:I don't like big juicy boobies. I have small hands. Small boobies are a better fit.
perky boobies?

itty bitty ti...... :roll:

:P :lol: :lol: :lol:
No Parrot kindly says to me, "Anything more than a handful's a waste."

User avatar
phjrsaunt
Social Buffettfly
Social Buffettfly
Posts: 37094
Joined: October 19, 2001 8:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Defying Gravity
Number of Concerts: 21
Favorite Boat Drink: coconut rum and...anything!
Location: Lovin' the NOW!

Post by phjrsaunt » May 9, 2008 7:53 am

Snowparrot wrote:
Tequila Revenge wrote:
LIPH wrote:I don't like big juicy boobies. I have small hands. Small boobies are a better fit.
perky boobies?

itty bitty ti...... :roll:

:P :lol: :lol: :lol:
No Parrot kindly says to me, "Anything more than a handful's a waste."
That's what UncleMickey says to me too! :lol:
Image

My love is staying an anchor tied to you with that silver chain.
Image

User avatar
Conolulu
God's Own Drunk
Posts: 20404
Joined: August 22, 2006 4:07 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Back to the beginning "Come Monday"
Number of Concerts: 60
Favorite Boat Drink: Anything z-man makes..
Location: Renovating the Retirement Home...

Post by Conolulu » May 9, 2008 8:00 am

Isn't anyone staying at The "Holyday Een" :lol:





and just where is Achmed? Busy with Tourist Season?? 8)



OMG!

How could I have forgotten about this one???


http://www.buffettnews.com/forum/viewto ... 14&start=0


:lol: :lol:

"A few of us in another thread have come up with some good material for Jimmy's next album .....


1. Pineapple Pizza
2. The Monkey Boy Hump
3. The Queen and E
4. Roadtripping to Hawaii (or SGH Hawaii Dreamin)
5. Bite Me
6. Scooter Boy Blues
7. Kitty boy, not Pooh
8. KC is a JB wannabee
9. The Fur Bus
10. The Jello shot King

11. BEG Andretti Wears PFFs
12. Does everyone really know Creeky
13. Son of a Son of a Palm Tree
14. Who's the Blonde Poll Bride
15. Hijacked again
16. MSC Saturday night
17. 8675309 Creeky
18. Wino Partners in Crime Know
19. Harem Master, this is Wingman
20. When is Jimmy coming to my town

21. Oh Lord, I'm stuck in an airport, again
22. Where is Michipin
23. Maybe Later
24. What happens in VEgas, Stays in VEgas
25. Ticketmaster Sux
26. Long Distance Love
27. Have Boat, Will Tailgate
28. Why Don't We Get Drunk And Spew
29. Buffettnews Stories We Could Tell
30. Back to the Snowbank

31. Can Molly Find Anyone At A Concert?
32. Moderator Love
33. If the Phone Doesn't Ring We've Gone To Key West
34. It's All Cuervo's Fault....Really!
35. The Great Fun Ticket Bank Robbery
36. Momma's Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Parrotheads
38. Twisted Family Tree
39. Whose Finger Is On the Delete Button?
40. What State Am I In?

41. Rum Drinks...Waitress I need two more Rum Drinks
42. Drunk Dials
43. I'm Drankin'
44. Just Another Tequila Hangover
45. I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane...again and again and again
46. It's Happy Hour Somewhere
47. It's Been A Lovely Booze
48. Brother, Can You Spare Some Beads
49. Red, Red Winemaker
50. Ragtop Santa

51. Licence to Fribble
52. Bars to Build
53. Lee - the voice of reason
54. Please take your drunken 51 year old g/f home
55. Good Biatch of the North
56. Parrotheads at Work
57. I Left My Heart at Zero Duval Street
58. Who Got Da Bail Money?
59. Window on the Internet
60. Pampa, not Tampa

61. Who is on the Milk Carton this week?
62. Pour Me a Vacation
63. Days of Thunderstorms
64. I love Jimmy Buffet
65. Have Credit Card, Will Roadtrip
66. Gypsies In The Parking Lot
67. The Great Port-a Let Backup
68. It's PAW not PHAW
69. Beware the Double Dog Dare
70. Bartenders, Roadtrips and Holy Margaritas

71. Phinster to the Left, Phinster to the Right
72. Adventures at the Holy-Day Inn
73. I Will Flash for Jumbo--tron
74. Cabana Daydreaming
75. Phruitcakes In The Kitchen
76. One Particular Tailgate
77. You Call It Joggin', I Call It Running Aground
78. Glass of Limes
79. Incoming--Duck
80. On the Lawn Again

81. A Salty Piece of Lawn
82. Who's the Tall Blonde Drunk Girl
83. blew out my lap-top
84. There's A Woman Going Topless On Row Three
85. Please come to **insert city here** in the springtime
86. Queen of the Flying Whip Cream
87. I Wish Sex Could Last Forever
88. Cubbie doesnt flirt here no more
89. Kiss My Purple Starfish
90. I Left A Wet Spot in Alpine
91. If I Could Just Get it On with sonofabeach
92. Nobody Speaks to Jah No More
93. Something So Feminine About NYCparrothead
94. It's Midnight And I'm Not Sh#tfaced Yet
95. That's What Drinkin' Is To Me
96. First Man Falling
97. That's the Toilet Seat And I'm Sticking To It
98. It Should Have Been Me!
99. Stories We Shouldn't Oughtta Tell
100. Tequila, Lime, Salt, and a Gasoline Powered Blender
101. That's What Tailgating Means To Me"
Last edited by Conolulu on May 20, 2008 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Marnin Grita Guy
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 10375
Joined: July 9, 2004 8:34 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice
Number of Concerts: 32
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita
Location: Awaiting my next job at sceptor repair.

Post by Marnin Grita Guy » May 9, 2008 4:55 pm

Conolulu wrote:Isn't anyone staying at The "Holyday Een" :lol:





and just where is Achmed? Busy with Tourist Season?? 8)



OMG!

How could I have forgotten about this one???


http://www.buffettnews.com/forum/viewto ... 14&start=0


:lol: :lol:


"A few of us in another thread have come up with some good material for Jimmy's next album .....


1. Pineapple Pizza
2. The Monkey Boy Hump
3. The Queen and E
4. Roadtripping to Hawaii (or SGH Hawaii Dreamin)
5. Bite Me
6. Scooter Boy Blues
7. Kitty boy, not Pooh
8. KC is a JB wannabee
9. The Fur Bus
10. The Jello shot King

11. BEG Andretti Wears PFFs
12. Does everyone really know Creeky
13. Son of a Son of a Palm Tree
14. Who's the Blonde Poll Bride
15. Hijacked again
16. MSC Saturday night
17. 8675309 Creeky
18. Wino Partners in Crime Know
19. Harem Master, this is Wingman
20. When is Jimmy coming to my town

21. Oh Lord, I'm stuck in an airport, again
22. Where is Michipin
23. Maybe Later
24. What happens in VEgas, Stays in VEgas
25. Ticketmaster Sux
26. Long Distance Love
27. Have Boat, Will Tailgate
28. Why Don't We Get Drunk And Spew
29. Buffettnews Stories We Could Tell
30. Back to the Snowbank

31. Can Molly Find Anyone At A Concert?
32. Moderator Love
33. If the Phone Doesn't Ring We've Gone To Key West
34. It's All Cuervo's Fault....Really!
35. The Great Fun Ticket Bank Robbery
36. Momma's Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Parrotheads
38. Twisted Family Tree
39. Whose Finger Is On the Delete Button?
40. What State Am I In?

41. Rum Drinks...Waitress I need two more Rum Drinks
42. Drunk Dials
43. I'm Drankin'
44. Just Another Tequila Hangover
45. I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane...again and again and again
46. It's Happy Hour Somewhere
47. It's Been A Lovely Booze
48. Brother, Can You Spare Some Beads
49. Red, Red Winemaker
50. Ragtop Santa

51. Licence to Fribble
52. Bars to Build
53. Lee - the voice of reason
54. Please take your drunken 51 year old g/f home
55. Good Biatch of the North
56. Parrotheads at Work
57. I Left My Heart at Zero Duval Street
58. Who Got Da Bail Money?
59. Window on the Internet
60. Pampa, not Tampa

61. Who is on the Milk Carton this week?
62. Pour Me a Vacation
63. Days of Thunderstorms
64. I love Jimmy Buffet
65. Have Credit Card, Will Roadtrip
66. Gypsies In The Parking Lot
67. The Great Port-a Let Backup
68. It's PAW not PHAW
69. Beware the Double Dog Dare
70. Bartenders, Roadtrips and Holy Margaritas

71. Phinster to the Left, Phinster to the Right
72. Adventures at the Holy-Day Inn
73. I Will Flash for Jumbo--tron
74. Cabana Daydreaming
75. Phruitcakes In The Kitchen
76. One Particular Tailgate
77. You Call It Joggin', I Call It Running Aground
78. Glass of Limes
79. Incoming--Duck
80. On the Lawn Again

81. A Salty Piece of Lawn
82. Who's the Tall Blonde Drunk Girl
83. blew out my lap-top
84. There's A Woman Going Topless On Row Three
85. Please come to **insert city here** in the springtime
86. Queen of the Flying Whip Cream
87. I Wish Sex Could Last Forever
88. Cubbie doesnt flirt here no more
89. Kiss My Purple Starfish
90. I Left A Wet Spot in Alpine
91. If I Could Just Get it On with sonofabeach
92. Nobody Speaks to Jah No More
93. Something So Feminine About NYCparrothead
94. It's Midnight And I'm Not Sh#tfaced Yet
95. That's What Drinkin' Is To Me
96. First Man Falling
97. That's the Toilet Seat And I'm Sticking To It
98. It Should Have Been Me!
99. Stories We Shouldn't Oughtta Tell
100. Tequila, Lime, Salt, and a Gasoline Powered Blender
101. That's What Tailgating Means To Me"
You forgot one dear,.......

Cock Blocked.


:lol:

User avatar
phjrsaunt
Social Buffettfly
Social Buffettfly
Posts: 37094
Joined: October 19, 2001 8:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Defying Gravity
Number of Concerts: 21
Favorite Boat Drink: coconut rum and...anything!
Location: Lovin' the NOW!

Post by phjrsaunt » May 9, 2008 4:57 pm

Hoot Island.
and scepters. :D
Image

My love is staying an anchor tied to you with that silver chain.
Image

dawgfan
Hoot!
Posts: 2639
Joined: May 20, 2005 9:54 am
Favorite Buffett Song: Lone Palm
Number of Concerts: 52
Location: Enjoying Life Again
Contact:

Post by dawgfan » May 9, 2008 5:03 pm

Lisa G
Barry in a Thong

User avatar
z-man
Here We Are
Posts: 9936
Joined: January 22, 2005 5:58 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: Orlando by-the-mouse

Post by z-man » May 9, 2008 5:47 pm

Rum Jumbie!
Living my life...
One Tropical Day at a Time!


Image

Post Reply