Our discussion board has been updated to a newer version. If you have a problem with viewing try clearing your browser's cache and refresh.

Critterville Cove Planning Committee

Wastin' Away In Critterville (a comic strip by surfpirate)

Moderators: SMLCHNG, surfpirate

Post Reply
Dezdmona
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 10637
Joined: August 31, 2005 10:25 am
Favorite Buffett Song: He Went To Paris
Number of Concerts: 33
Favorite Boat Drink: PharmAde
Location: Defying Gravity
Contact:

Post by Dezdmona » June 19, 2008 7:07 pm

I have to go to baseball practice in a few mins anyway, so I won't be home for a few hours...hopefully they'll get it back up soon.

Hope it's not as bad as the storm that knocked out the server's for The Fuselage & many other sites for about 4 days last month. :o
Some people never find it, some only pretend
But me, I just want to live happily ever after every now and then.
Find me on: Facebook, Twitter, Blog

Staredge
License to Chill
Posts: 1269
Joined: February 24, 2007 11:52 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: King of Somewhere Hot
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Mai Tai
Location: Stuck in the Doldrums...waiting on a breeze.

Post by Staredge » June 19, 2008 7:14 pm

SchoolGirlHeart wrote:
Joetown Parrothead wrote:Our New Beer Wench at the Critterville Country Club. Hope you all can make it tonight for Golf & Texas Hold-em by the Pool...

Image
FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!!!!!!!

FAKE SHA-BOOBIES!!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:
Like I said.....I don't like beach balls.

Can't figure it out. Lovely young women. Great body. Good skin. Incredible eyes. Why ruin it with implants that are too big??? They look wrong. Cleavage shouldn't be squared off at the bottom. (canyon-t!#$)
Will

alphabits
God's Own Drunk
Posts: 24324
Joined: April 27, 2006 11:03 am
Number of Concerts: 8
Location: Bitsylvania

Post by alphabits » June 19, 2008 9:05 pm

I've been away for a while ..... I'm so confused ..... so much happening ..... [smilie=huh-ani.gif]

I think I'm askeered ..... somebody hold me. [smilie=sadlook.gif]

Brown Eyed Girl
Nibblin' on Oreos
Posts: 45861
Joined: May 1, 2001 8:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: In the hammock...under my lone palm
Contact:

Post by Brown Eyed Girl » June 19, 2008 9:14 pm

alphabits wrote:I think I'm askeered ..... somebody hold me. [smilie=sadlook.gif]
Ooooh.....ME ME ME ME! :wench: [smilie=battingeyes.gif] :D ((((((Bits)))))))
Image

Carolinadreamin'
Party at the End of the World
Posts: 8093
Joined: August 4, 2006 10:26 am
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice
Number of Concerts: 17
Favorite Boat Drink: Painkiller
Location: Charleston SC

Post by Carolinadreamin' » June 19, 2008 9:18 pm

alphabits wrote:I've been away for a while ..... I'm so confused ..... so much happening ..... [smilie=huh-ani.gif]

I think I'm askeered ..... somebody hold me. [smilie=sadlook.gif]
(((((((Bits)))))))))) It's like a parallel universe......I'm askeered too.......... :o
'17-CHS
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Pinot Noir in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO"

alphabits
God's Own Drunk
Posts: 24324
Joined: April 27, 2006 11:03 am
Number of Concerts: 8
Location: Bitsylvania

Post by alphabits » June 19, 2008 9:20 pm

Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
alphabits wrote:I think I'm askeered ..... somebody hold me. [smilie=sadlook.gif]
Ooooh.....ME ME ME ME! :wench: [smilie=battingeyes.gif] :D ((((((Bits)))))))
I'm still confused, but I feel much better now. :D

alphabits
God's Own Drunk
Posts: 24324
Joined: April 27, 2006 11:03 am
Number of Concerts: 8
Location: Bitsylvania

Post by alphabits » June 19, 2008 9:21 pm

Carolinadreamin' wrote:
alphabits wrote:I've been away for a while ..... I'm so confused ..... so much happening ..... [smilie=huh-ani.gif]

I think I'm askeered ..... somebody hold me. [smilie=sadlook.gif]
(((((((Bits)))))))))) It's like a parallel universe......I'm askeered too.......... :o
Oooh ........
Double your pleasure, double your fun
Get yourself two hugs instead of just one

Brown Eyed Girl
Nibblin' on Oreos
Posts: 45861
Joined: May 1, 2001 8:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: In the hammock...under my lone palm
Contact:

Post by Brown Eyed Girl » June 19, 2008 9:32 pm

alphabits wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
alphabits wrote:I think I'm askeered ..... somebody hold me. [smilie=sadlook.gif]
Ooooh.....ME ME ME ME! :wench: [smilie=battingeyes.gif] :D ((((((Bits)))))))
I'm still confused, but I feel much better now. :D
If you go here: http://bncritters.ning.com/ you might be less confused....or not. :lol: :lol: :wink: But I'll still hold you, just in case. :wench:
Image

alphabits
God's Own Drunk
Posts: 24324
Joined: April 27, 2006 11:03 am
Number of Concerts: 8
Location: Bitsylvania

Post by alphabits » June 19, 2008 9:52 pm

Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
alphabits wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
alphabits wrote:I think I'm askeered ..... somebody hold me. [smilie=sadlook.gif]
Ooooh.....ME ME ME ME! :wench: [smilie=battingeyes.gif] :D ((((((Bits)))))))
I'm still confused, but I feel much better now. :D
If you go here: http://bncritters.ning.com/ you might be less confused....or not. :lol: :lol: :wink: But I'll still hold you, just in case. :wench:
OK, I signed up ..... maybe you could hold me at least until I find out if the administrator deems me worthy. :wink:

Tarheel Tail-Gator
Behind Door #3
Posts: 3507
Joined: April 22, 2004 11:16 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: A Pirate Looks at 40, Migration, Cowboy in the Jungle,,,,,,
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: Zaya, with Lime and 1 ice cube
Location: Carolina

Post by Tarheel Tail-Gator » June 19, 2008 9:59 pm

alphabits wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
alphabits wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
alphabits wrote:I think I'm askeered ..... somebody hold me. [smilie=sadlook.gif]
Ooooh.....ME ME ME ME! :wench: [smilie=battingeyes.gif] :D ((((((Bits)))))))
I'm still confused, but I feel much better now. :D
If you go here: http://bncritters.ning.com/ you might be less confused....or not. :lol: :lol: :wink: But I'll still hold you, just in case. :wench:
OK, I signed up ..... maybe you could hold me at least until I find out if the administrator deems me worthy. :wink:
I'm sure that all strippers are worthy and I'm not going to hold you!
Image

alphabits
God's Own Drunk
Posts: 24324
Joined: April 27, 2006 11:03 am
Number of Concerts: 8
Location: Bitsylvania

Post by alphabits » June 19, 2008 10:03 pm

Tarheel Tail-Gator wrote:
alphabits wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
alphabits wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
alphabits wrote:I think I'm askeered ..... somebody hold me. [smilie=sadlook.gif]
Ooooh.....ME ME ME ME! :wench: [smilie=battingeyes.gif] :D ((((((Bits)))))))
I'm still confused, but I feel much better now. :D
If you go here: http://bncritters.ning.com/ you might be less confused....or not. :lol: :lol: :wink: But I'll still hold you, just in case. :wench:
OK, I signed up ..... maybe you could hold me at least until I find out if the administrator deems me worthy. :wink:
I'm sure that all strippers are worthy and I'm not going to hold you!
And I appreciate that. :lol:

Brown Eyed Girl
Nibblin' on Oreos
Posts: 45861
Joined: May 1, 2001 8:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: In the hammock...under my lone palm
Contact:

Post by Brown Eyed Girl » June 19, 2008 10:06 pm

alphabits wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
alphabits wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
alphabits wrote:I think I'm askeered ..... somebody hold me. [smilie=sadlook.gif]
Ooooh.....ME ME ME ME! :wench: [smilie=battingeyes.gif] :D ((((((Bits)))))))
I'm still confused, but I feel much better now. :D
If you go here: http://bncritters.ning.com/ you might be less confused....or not. :lol: :lol: :wink: But I'll still hold you, just in case. :wench:
OK, I signed up ..... maybe you could hold me at least until I find out if the administrator deems me worthy. :wink:
Guess what? You've been deemed worthy...but I'm still holding you. :wink:
Image

Dezdmona
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 10637
Joined: August 31, 2005 10:25 am
Favorite Buffett Song: He Went To Paris
Number of Concerts: 33
Favorite Boat Drink: PharmAde
Location: Defying Gravity
Contact:

Post by Dezdmona » June 19, 2008 10:24 pm

Image Will Bits think I'm worthy?
Some people never find it, some only pretend
But me, I just want to live happily ever after every now and then.
Find me on: Facebook, Twitter, Blog

alphabits
God's Own Drunk
Posts: 24324
Joined: April 27, 2006 11:03 am
Number of Concerts: 8
Location: Bitsylvania

Post by alphabits » June 20, 2008 12:13 am

Dezdmona wrote:Image Will Bits think I'm worthy?
[smilie=nod.gif] [smilie=nod.gif] [smilie=nod.gif]

PerfectPartner
Under My Lone Palm
Posts: 5700
Joined: February 19, 2002 7:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: That depends on my mood!
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: Diet Dew and Parrot Bay
Location: Where I-75 & the Florida Turnpike meet.
Contact:

Post by PerfectPartner » June 20, 2008 12:51 pm

NYCSharkling mentioned in the MSC today, that she was getting a tattoo. Too Cool!
Anyway, it got me to thinking (a dangerous endeavor) that we do not have a Tattoo Parlor in 'Da Cove yet! I think that would be a good idea! We have to have someplace to get inked when we're snockered!!!!
ImageImage

Dutch Harbor PH
Under My Lone Palm
Posts: 5752
Joined: January 14, 2004 6:21 pm
Number of Concerts: 35
Favorite Boat Drink: GROG!!!!!
Location: Not the end of the earth, but on a clear day you can see it

Post by Dutch Harbor PH » June 20, 2008 5:06 pm

PerfectPartner wrote:NYCSharkling mentioned in the MSC today, that she was getting a tattoo. Too Cool!
Anyway, it got me to thinking (a dangerous endeavor) that we do not have a Tattoo Parlor in 'Da Cove yet! I think that would be a good idea! We have to have someplace to get inked when we're snockered!!!!
Perhaps it should be IN the bar....not as far to stumble....perhaps a little inking nook off the main bar..... :o :o :o :D
Attitude: The difference between ordeal and adventure
Scars are Tattoos with really good stories
No matter where ya go....There you are.
Come Back, Come Back.....to the South Bering Sea Islands....
Image

Brown Eyed Girl
Nibblin' on Oreos
Posts: 45861
Joined: May 1, 2001 8:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: In the hammock...under my lone palm
Contact:

Post by Brown Eyed Girl » June 20, 2008 5:08 pm

Dutch Harbor PH wrote:
PerfectPartner wrote:NYCSharkling mentioned in the MSC today, that she was getting a tattoo. Too Cool!
Anyway, it got me to thinking (a dangerous endeavor) that we do not have a Tattoo Parlor in 'Da Cove yet! I think that would be a good idea! We have to have someplace to get inked when we're snockered!!!!
Perhaps it should be IN the bar....not as far to stumble....perhaps a little inking nook off the main bar..... :o :o :o :D
I want to hear people say "inking nook" when they are snockered. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

SharkOnLand
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Posts: 6665
Joined: January 2, 2006 7:34 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: Wishing I was somewhere other than here...

Post by SharkOnLand » June 20, 2008 6:00 pm

Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
Dutch Harbor PH wrote:
PerfectPartner wrote:NYCSharkling mentioned in the MSC today, that she was getting a tattoo. Too Cool!
Anyway, it got me to thinking (a dangerous endeavor) that we do not have a Tattoo Parlor in 'Da Cove yet! I think that would be a good idea! We have to have someplace to get inked when we're snockered!!!!
Perhaps it should be IN the bar....not as far to stumble....perhaps a little inking nook off the main bar..... :o :o :o :D
I want to hear people say "inking nook" when they are snockered. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I want to find someone to snocker me. :pirate:
Image Image

creeky
Last Man Standing
Posts: 44859
Joined: June 10, 2001 8:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Migration
Number of Concerts: 3
Favorite Boat Drink: non drinker ;o)
Location: Sydney, Aust.

Post by creeky » June 20, 2008 9:36 pm

We have a weekly special happening at the Creeky's Down Under Pineapple Pizzeria ...

Order one pizza - and for one penny more (really nothing but small change) you get another pizza!!!!

"Conditions apply - pineapple must be on the "penny" pizza"

Snowparrot
Under My Lone Palm
Posts: 5604
Joined: August 20, 2003 10:20 am
Number of Concerts: 14
Favorite Boat Drink: **Free**
Location: Ottawa Canada
Contact:

Post by Snowparrot » June 20, 2008 9:38 pm

Hit me with a pair of pineapple pizzas! :roll:

Post Reply