Our discussion board has been updated to a newer version. If you have a problem with viewing try clearing your browser's cache and refresh.

Critterville Cove Planning Committee

Wastin' Away In Critterville (a comic strip by surfpirate)

Moderators: SMLCHNG, surfpirate

Post Reply
User avatar
C-Dawg
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 11079
Joined: September 2, 2007 9:40 am
Favorite Buffett Song: The list is long...
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: my next one....this one's empty
Location: Colchester, VT

Post by C-Dawg » June 23, 2008 8:48 pm

Dutch Harbor PH wrote:Pineapples are in!!!!! Come git yer ....errrr...."pineapples"..... :o :o 8) 8)
Are you selling your pineapples by the bag, the pound, or the...uh.......slice??? Yeah, that's it, slice.
And where did these pineapples come from...Panama? Jamaica?
ImageImage



Image

User avatar
Dutch Harbor PH
Under My Lone Palm
Posts: 5752
Joined: January 14, 2004 6:21 pm
Number of Concerts: 35
Favorite Boat Drink: GROG!!!!!
Location: Not the end of the earth, but on a clear day you can see it

Post by Dutch Harbor PH » June 23, 2008 8:58 pm

C-Dawg wrote:
Dutch Harbor PH wrote:Pineapples are in!!!!! Come git yer ....errrr...."pineapples"..... :o :o 8) 8)
Are you selling your pineapples by the bag, the pound, or the...uh.......slice??? Yeah, that's it, slice.
And where did these pineapples come from...Panama? Jamaica?
In my mind We were in Lanai........
These are errr....Hawai'ian errrrr...."Golden" pineapples......yeah that's it....By the case or the each.......your choice...and no samples ...please!

Those with "Other" cargoes....give me a call...... 8) 8) 8) 8) :D

Oh....Those who ordered Pineapples for the express notion of throwing them at boys......I better not see any of that......!!!!! :o :o :D
Or I'll be forced to bend you over my knee........ :o :o :D :roll:
Attitude: The difference between ordeal and adventure
Scars are Tattoos with really good stories
No matter where ya go....There you are.
Come Back, Come Back.....to the South Bering Sea Islands....
Image

User avatar
pair8head
God's Own Drunk
Posts: 23703
Joined: April 2, 2002 7:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 300
Location: I'm not in the middle of nowhere but, you can see it from here.
Contact:

Post by pair8head » June 24, 2008 10:35 am

So just for fun I googled "crittervillecove" and the following was the fifth item on the list.

MySpace.com - Conolulu - 98 - Female - Panama City, Florida - www ...
Occupation: Welcome Wagon Lady in Critterville Cove.. Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or ... Conolulu is making her move to Critterville Cove. ...
profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=90056328&Mytoken=6C960183-33BA... - 205k - Cached - Similar pages
SAVE THE EARTH
It's the only Planet that has chocolate.

User avatar
Conolulu
God's Own Drunk
Posts: 20404
Joined: August 22, 2006 4:07 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Back to the beginning "Come Monday"
Number of Concerts: 60
Favorite Boat Drink: Anything z-man makes..
Location: Renovating the Retirement Home...

Post by Conolulu » June 24, 2008 11:01 am

pair8head wrote:So just for fun I googled "crittervillecove" and the following was the fifth item on the list.

MySpace.com - Conolulu - 98 - Female - Panama City, Florida - www ...
Occupation: Welcome Wagon Lady in Critterville Cove.. Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or ... Conolulu is making her move to Critterville Cove. ...
profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=90056328&Mytoken=6C960183-33BA... - 205k - Cached - Similar pages

Well, yeah....I moved in early to be there to Welcome Folks! 8)





(that's funny, Don!) :lol: :lol:

User avatar
diverg
Lester Polyester
Posts: 7437
Joined: March 15, 2007 11:26 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Son of Son of A Sailor
Number of Concerts: 5
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita
Location: Houston, Texas

Post by diverg » June 24, 2008 9:56 pm

Hey C-Dawg are you hiring? I would like to become a dive boat captain in training at the Nautical Wheeler? How about it?
Image

ragtopW
Last Man Standing
Posts: 39119
Joined: December 18, 2001 7:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by ragtopW » June 24, 2008 9:57 pm

Dutch Harbor PH wrote:
C-Dawg wrote:
Dutch Harbor PH wrote:Pineapples are in!!!!! Come git yer ....errrr...."pineapples"..... :o :o 8) 8)
Are you selling your pineapples by the bag, the pound, or the...uh.......slice??? Yeah, that's it, slice.
And where did these pineapples come from...Panama? Jamaica?
In my mind We were in Lanai........
These are errr....Hawai'ian errrrr...."Golden" pineapples......yeah that's it....By the case or the each.......your choice...and no samples ...please!

Those with "Other" cargoes....give me a call...... 8) 8) 8) 8) :D

Oh....Those who ordered Pineapples for the express notion of throwing them at boys......I better not see any of that......!!!!! :o :o :D
Or I'll be forced to bend you over my knee........ :o :o :D :roll:

You do know I lived on Lanai for 6 months???

I picked Pineapple.. 8)

User avatar
C-Dawg
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 11079
Joined: September 2, 2007 9:40 am
Favorite Buffett Song: The list is long...
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: my next one....this one's empty
Location: Colchester, VT

Post by C-Dawg » June 24, 2008 10:02 pm

ragtopW wrote:
Dutch Harbor PH wrote:
C-Dawg wrote:
Dutch Harbor PH wrote:Pineapples are in!!!!! Come git yer ....errrr...."pineapples"..... :o :o 8) 8)
Are you selling your pineapples by the bag, the pound, or the...uh.......slice??? Yeah, that's it, slice.
And where did these pineapples come from...Panama? Jamaica?
In my mind We were in Lanai........
These are errr....Hawai'ian errrrr...."Golden" pineapples......yeah that's it....By the case or the each.......your choice...and no samples ...please!

Those with "Other" cargoes....give me a call...... 8) 8) 8) 8) :D

Oh....Those who ordered Pineapples for the express notion of throwing them at boys......I better not see any of that......!!!!! :o :o :D
Or I'll be forced to bend you over my knee........ :o :o :D :roll:

You do know I lived on Lanai for 6 months???

I picked Pineapple.. 8)
Were the pineapples any good?
ImageImage



Image

User avatar
C-Dawg
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 11079
Joined: September 2, 2007 9:40 am
Favorite Buffett Song: The list is long...
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: my next one....this one's empty
Location: Colchester, VT

Post by C-Dawg » June 24, 2008 10:08 pm

diverg wrote:Hey C-Dawg are you hiring? I would like to become a dive boat captain in training at the Nautical Wheeler? How about it?
ScarlettB is already my first mate....but if you want to be my chief engineer....I have to ask.....do you like pineapples? Just kidding....as long as you know how to check the oil, fill the scuba tanks, keep the keg full....you're the new Engineer....congrats, and welcome aboard :D
ImageImage



Image

User avatar
diverg
Lester Polyester
Posts: 7437
Joined: March 15, 2007 11:26 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Son of Son of A Sailor
Number of Concerts: 5
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita
Location: Houston, Texas

Post by diverg » June 24, 2008 10:11 pm

C-Dawg wrote:
diverg wrote:Hey C-Dawg are you hiring? I would like to become a dive boat captain in training at the Nautical Wheeler? How about it?
ScarlettB is already my first mate....but if you want to be my chief engineer....I have to ask.....do you like pineapples? Just kidding....as long as you know how to check the oil, fill the scuba tanks, keep the keg full....you're the new Engineer....congrats, and welcome aboard :D
I will only accept the position of engineer if I get first dibs at being a Captain as you expand your operations.
Image

User avatar
Dutch Harbor PH
Under My Lone Palm
Posts: 5752
Joined: January 14, 2004 6:21 pm
Number of Concerts: 35
Favorite Boat Drink: GROG!!!!!
Location: Not the end of the earth, but on a clear day you can see it

Post by Dutch Harbor PH » June 24, 2008 10:19 pm

C-Dawg wrote:
ragtopW wrote:
Dutch Harbor PH wrote:
C-Dawg wrote:
Dutch Harbor PH wrote:Pineapples are in!!!!! Come git yer ....errrr...."pineapples"..... :o :o 8) 8)
Are you selling your pineapples by the bag, the pound, or the...uh.......slice??? Yeah, that's it, slice.
And where did these pineapples come from...Panama? Jamaica?
In my mind We were in Lanai........
These are errr....Hawai'ian errrrr...."Golden" pineapples......yeah that's it....By the case or the each.......your choice...and no samples ...please!

Those with "Other" cargoes....give me a call...... 8) 8) 8) 8) :D

Oh....Those who ordered Pineapples for the express notion of throwing them at boys......I better not see any of that......!!!!! :o :o :D
Or I'll be forced to bend you over my knee........ :o :o :D :roll:

You do know I lived on Lanai for 6 months???

I picked Pineapple.. 8)
Were the pineapples any good?
Si!!! La Pinas es mas bueno.....ehhh...pass uno mas pina! :o 8) 8)
Attitude: The difference between ordeal and adventure
Scars are Tattoos with really good stories
No matter where ya go....There you are.
Come Back, Come Back.....to the South Bering Sea Islands....
Image

ragtopW
Last Man Standing
Posts: 39119
Joined: December 18, 2001 7:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by ragtopW » June 24, 2008 11:10 pm

C-Dawg wrote:
ragtopW wrote:
Dutch Harbor PH wrote:
C-Dawg wrote:
Dutch Harbor PH wrote:Pineapples are in!!!!! Come git yer ....errrr...."pineapples"..... :o :o 8) 8)
Are you selling your pineapples by the bag, the pound, or the...uh.......slice??? Yeah, that's it, slice.
And where did these pineapples come from...Panama? Jamaica?
In my mind We were in Lanai........
These are errr....Hawai'ian errrrr...."Golden" pineapples......yeah that's it....By the case or the each.......your choice...and no samples ...please!

Those with "Other" cargoes....give me a call...... 8) 8) 8) 8) :D

Oh....Those who ordered Pineapples for the express notion of throwing them at boys......I better not see any of that......!!!!! :o :o :D
Or I'll be forced to bend you over my knee........ :o :o :D :roll:

You do know I lived on Lanai for 6 months???

I picked Pineapple.. 8)
Were the pineapples any good?
MMMMM


and one of the very few foods I am brand loyal..
I only use Dole Pineapples or Dole Pineapple juice..

User avatar
C-Dawg
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 11079
Joined: September 2, 2007 9:40 am
Favorite Buffett Song: The list is long...
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: my next one....this one's empty
Location: Colchester, VT

Post by C-Dawg » June 25, 2008 9:21 am

diverg wrote:
C-Dawg wrote:
diverg wrote:Hey C-Dawg are you hiring? I would like to become a dive boat captain in training at the Nautical Wheeler? How about it?
ScarlettB is already my first mate....but if you want to be my chief engineer....I have to ask.....do you like pineapples? Just kidding....as long as you know how to check the oil, fill the scuba tanks, keep the keg full....you're the new Engineer....congrats, and welcome aboard :D
I will only accept the position of engineer if I get first dibs at being a Captain as you expand your operations.
works for me
ImageImage



Image

ragtopW
Last Man Standing
Posts: 39119
Joined: December 18, 2001 7:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by ragtopW » June 25, 2008 9:36 am

C-Dawg wrote:
diverg wrote:
C-Dawg wrote:
diverg wrote:Hey C-Dawg are you hiring? I would like to become a dive boat captain in training at the Nautical Wheeler? How about it?
ScarlettB is already my first mate....but if you want to be my chief engineer....I have to ask.....do you like pineapples? Just kidding....as long as you know how to check the oil, fill the scuba tanks, keep the keg full....you're the new Engineer....congrats, and welcome aboard :D
I will only accept the position of engineer if I get first dibs at being a Captain as you expand your operations.
works for me
Which one of you counts the Divers as they leave the water to make
sure that you don't leave one.. or four?

User avatar
Snowparrot
Under My Lone Palm
Posts: 5601
Joined: August 20, 2003 10:20 am
Number of Concerts: 14
Favorite Boat Drink: **Free**
Location: Ottawa Canada
Contact:

Post by Snowparrot » June 25, 2008 9:56 am

ragtopW wrote:
C-Dawg wrote:
diverg wrote:
C-Dawg wrote:
diverg wrote:Hey C-Dawg are you hiring? I would like to become a dive boat captain in training at the Nautical Wheeler? How about it?
ScarlettB is already my first mate....but if you want to be my chief engineer....I have to ask.....do you like pineapples? Just kidding....as long as you know how to check the oil, fill the scuba tanks, keep the keg full....you're the new Engineer....congrats, and welcome aboard :D
I will only accept the position of engineer if I get first dibs at being a Captain as you expand your operations.
works for me
Which one of you counts the Divers as they leave the water to make
sure that you don't leave one.. or four?[/
quote]

I think that must be part of the Divemaster's duties... I'm not quite qualified for that around here, but in Critterville I would be very quickly! May I sign on?

User avatar
Joetown Parrothead
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4257
Joined: March 8, 2008 2:02 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Wino and I know
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Miller Lite & Cabo
Location: Joetown Missouri
Contact:

Post by Joetown Parrothead » June 25, 2008 4:30 pm

Imagern

Imagern


our new Applications turned in for Beer Cart Girls.

User avatar
Capt.Flock
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 23775
Joined: February 9, 2002 7:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: im from the same place Doyle is from :)
Contact:

Post by Capt.Flock » June 25, 2008 4:35 pm

Joetown Parrothead wrote:Imagern

Imagern


our new Applications turned in for Beer Cart Girls.
can I interview them please
ImageImage Image

User avatar
Joetown Parrothead
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4257
Joined: March 8, 2008 2:02 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Wino and I know
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Miller Lite & Cabo
Location: Joetown Missouri
Contact:

Post by Joetown Parrothead » June 25, 2008 4:42 pm

Capt.Flock wrote: our new Applications turned in for Beer Cart Girls.
can I interview them please[/quote]


I guess "E" you can be in the room, when we talk to them... I hope they meet our stiff Beer cart requirements!

User avatar
Capt.Flock
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 23775
Joined: February 9, 2002 7:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: im from the same place Doyle is from :)
Contact:

Post by Capt.Flock » June 25, 2008 4:52 pm

Joetown Parrothead wrote:
Capt.Flock wrote: our new Applications turned in for Beer Cart Girls.
can I interview them please

I guess "E" you can be in the room, when we talk to them... I hope they meet our stiff Beer cart requirements![/quote]thanky thanky
ImageImage Image

User avatar
NYCsharkling
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 11820
Joined: March 10, 2006 2:31 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: Hurricane, Margarita, Beer...
Location: Back where I come from... PHILLY!!!
Contact:

Post by NYCsharkling » June 26, 2008 12:39 pm

Can I get a job at the local Critterville TV station please..... :lol:
ImageImageImage
THEY CALL ME SHRINKY....ITS A LONG STORY.....

User avatar
Snowparrot
Under My Lone Palm
Posts: 5601
Joined: August 20, 2003 10:20 am
Number of Concerts: 14
Favorite Boat Drink: **Free**
Location: Ottawa Canada
Contact:

Post by Snowparrot » June 26, 2008 1:36 pm

NYCsharkling wrote:Can I get a job at the local Critterville TV station please..... :lol:
Maybe you have too much Real Life experience?

Post Reply