Our discussion board has been updated to a newer version. If you have a problem with viewing try clearing your browser's cache and refresh.

Critterville Cove Planning Committee

Wastin' Away In Critterville (a comic strip by surfpirate)

Moderators: SMLCHNG, surfpirate

Post Reply
AlbatrossFlyer
Schoolboy heart & a license to fly
Posts: 11901
Joined: April 24, 2001 8:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: Phoenix, where it's hotter than the FSOTW

Post by AlbatrossFlyer » June 12, 2008 4:18 pm

i think LIPH needs to be Minister of Legal Affairs, that way he can travel under a diplomatic passport... (and be immune from prosecution if he's a little too HOG with the young ladies)

I'd feel bad for you, but I have no soul.....

If you can't do it with brains, you won't do it with hours - Kelly Johnson

Gulfbreeze
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 12387
Joined: January 16, 2005 11:38 am
Number of Concerts: 8
Location: Gulf Coast of Florida
Contact:

Post by Gulfbreeze » June 12, 2008 4:23 pm

Need a charter boat service and a bait shop?

I've been called the Master of all Baiters... :o :lol: :lol:
Image

Brown Eyed Girl
Nibblin' on Oreos
Posts: 45861
Joined: May 1, 2001 8:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: In the hammock...under my lone palm
Contact:

Post by Brown Eyed Girl » June 12, 2008 4:26 pm

Gulfbreeze wrote:Need a charter boat service and a bait shop?

I've been called the Master of all Baiters... :o :lol: :lol:
Probably comes from not wearing pants.... :wench: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing
Posts: 63423
Joined: April 13, 2006 2:32 am
Number of Concerts: 53
Favorite Boat Drink: Z-Man's MANGO THINGIES!!!!!
Location: I have been promoted from John Frinzi's stalker to ROADIE!!!! :)
Contact:

Post by flipflopgirl » June 12, 2008 4:26 pm

well....since nurse is taken i could probably do a pretty good job as a travel agent! :o :lol: :lol:
Image "While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats." Mark Twain

alphabits
God's Own Drunk
Posts: 24324
Joined: April 27, 2006 11:03 am
Number of Concerts: 8
Location: Bitsylvania

Post by alphabits » June 12, 2008 4:26 pm

An Ode to Critterville

Somewhere beyond imagination
Nestled by an azure sea
Lies a tiny sovereign nation
That's known as Critterville Key

Bonded tightly yet separated
From the real world so it seems
The inhabitants are elated
They're all living out their dreams

Where work is just a big board game
And every job is fun
Where no two days are quite the same
Or dull for anyone

So join us here in Critterville
Where everyone is free
To live and love and laugh and chill
But mostly, just to be

Brown Eyed Girl
Nibblin' on Oreos
Posts: 45861
Joined: May 1, 2001 8:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: In the hammock...under my lone palm
Contact:

Post by Brown Eyed Girl » June 12, 2008 4:27 pm

flipflopgirl wrote:well....since nurse is taken i could probably do a pretty good job as a travel agent! :o :lol: :lol:
Ahem.....read back....I suggested a job opportunity for you, Lynn and me. :wink:
Image

Brown Eyed Girl
Nibblin' on Oreos
Posts: 45861
Joined: May 1, 2001 8:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: In the hammock...under my lone palm
Contact:

Post by Brown Eyed Girl » June 12, 2008 4:28 pm

alphabits wrote:An Ode to Critterville

Somewhere beyond imagination
Nestled by an azure sea
Lies a tiny sovereign nation
That's known as Critterville Key

Bonded tightly yet separated
From the real world so it seems
The inhabitants are elated
They're all living out their dreams

Where work is just a big board game
And every job is fun
Where no two days are quite the same
Or dull for anyone

So join us here in Critterville
Where everyone is free
To live and love and laugh and chill
But mostly, just to be
Nice! :D *clap clap clap*
Image

Gulfbreeze
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 12387
Joined: January 16, 2005 11:38 am
Number of Concerts: 8
Location: Gulf Coast of Florida
Contact:

Post by Gulfbreeze » June 12, 2008 4:30 pm

alphabits wrote:An Ode to Critterville

Somewhere beyond imagination
Nestled by an azure sea
Lies a tiny sovereign nation
That's known as Critterville Key

Bonded tightly yet separated
From the real world so it seems
The inhabitants are elated
They're all living out their dreams

Where work is just a big board game
And every job is fun
Where no two days are quite the same
Or dull for anyone

So join us here in Critterville
Where everyone is free
To live and love and laugh and chill
But mostly, just to be
I sang it to Somewhere Over The Rainbow...didn't quite work, but it was fun :lol:
Image

wheatsailor
Behind Door #3
Posts: 3040
Joined: March 7, 2007 11:40 am
Number of Concerts: 6
Location: lost in the wheatfields, again

Post by wheatsailor » June 12, 2008 4:39 pm

It just occurred to me, if we have a boobie inspector, shouldn't there be a "deck" inspector. I know there are a couple of ladies out there looking for work.

phjrsaunt
Social Buffettfly
Social Buffettfly
Posts: 37094
Joined: October 19, 2001 8:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Defying Gravity
Number of Concerts: 21
Favorite Boat Drink: coconut rum and...anything!
Location: Lovin' the NOW!

Post by phjrsaunt » June 12, 2008 4:40 pm

wheatsailor wrote:It just occurred to me, if we have a boobie inspector, shouldn't there be a "deck" inspector. I know there are a couple of ladies out there looking for work.

I LIKE a man with a big




deck.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

My love is staying an anchor tied to you with that silver chain.
Image

alphabits
God's Own Drunk
Posts: 24324
Joined: April 27, 2006 11:03 am
Number of Concerts: 8
Location: Bitsylvania

Post by alphabits » June 12, 2008 4:42 pm

phjrsaunt wrote:
wheatsailor wrote:It just occurred to me, if we have a boobie inspector, shouldn't there be a "deck" inspector. I know there are a couple of ladies out there looking for work.

I LIKE a man with a big




deck.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
It's a good thing I can rhyme.

Joetown Parrothead
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4257
Joined: March 8, 2008 2:02 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Wino and I know
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Miller Lite & Cabo
Location: Joetown Missouri
Contact:

Post by Joetown Parrothead » June 12, 2008 4:44 pm

Critterville Cove Country Club

Invites you to a special evening poolside!
To welcome all new residents and business owners
in Critterville Cove!

With a wine sampling from Criterville Winery
Beer from our own Critterville Brewmaster Ravi and his new lines of beer.
Tisane Tea and Coffee Bar samplings also!
Food Catered by Critterville Smokehouse
We only use the finest cuts of meat provided to us from BG's Meat!

Happy Hour 6pm
Dinner 7pm
Dance afterwards at The Tiki Bar!

flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing
Posts: 63423
Joined: April 13, 2006 2:32 am
Number of Concerts: 53
Favorite Boat Drink: Z-Man's MANGO THINGIES!!!!!
Location: I have been promoted from John Frinzi's stalker to ROADIE!!!! :)
Contact:

Post by flipflopgirl » June 12, 2008 4:44 pm

Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
ladyparrothead wrote:Anyone have a job for me? [smilie=battingeyes.gif]
I'm thinking we might need a Flip Flop shop...bet we can get Christine to go in on it with us... :D :wink:

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image "While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats." Mark Twain

phjrsaunt
Social Buffettfly
Social Buffettfly
Posts: 37094
Joined: October 19, 2001 8:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Defying Gravity
Number of Concerts: 21
Favorite Boat Drink: coconut rum and...anything!
Location: Lovin' the NOW!

Post by phjrsaunt » June 12, 2008 4:45 pm

Joetown Parrothead wrote:Critterville Cove Country Club

Invites you to a special evening poolside!
To welcome all new residents and business owners
in Critterville Cove!

With a wine sampling from Criterville Winery
Beer from our own Critterville Brewmaster Ravi and his new lines of beer.
Tisane Tea and Coffee Bar samplings also!
Food Catered by Critterville Smokehouse
We only use the finest cuts of meat provided to us from BG's Meat!

Happy Hour 6pm
Dinner 7pm
Dance afterwards at The Tiki Bar!
Smoked butt compliments of Auntie :D
Image

My love is staying an anchor tied to you with that silver chain.
Image

GulfbreezeGator
I have found me a home
Posts: 103
Joined: March 23, 2005 9:17 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: Someplace warmer than you...

Post by GulfbreezeGator » June 12, 2008 4:48 pm

Every small town needs an Otis...I'd like to volunteer

Image
Image

balcony girls
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 32352
Joined: January 31, 2005 1:40 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: in the balcony, silly !

Post by balcony girls » June 12, 2008 4:49 pm

phjrsaunt wrote:Smoked butt compliments of Auntie :D
. .Auntie's Smokin Butt and Beauty Shop . . .! !

:lol: :lol: :lol:
. . " and I finally disappear . . . . BUT NOT YET ! ! "

Capt.Flock
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 23775
Joined: February 9, 2002 7:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: im from the same place Doyle is from :)
Contact:

Post by Capt.Flock » June 12, 2008 4:51 pm

phjrsaunt wrote:
Joetown Parrothead wrote:Critterville Cove Country Club

Invites you to a special evening poolside!
To welcome all new residents and business owners
in Critterville Cove!

With a wine sampling from Criterville Winery
Beer from our own Critterville Brewmaster Ravi and his new lines of beer.
Tisane Tea and Coffee Bar samplings also!
Food Catered by Critterville Smokehouse
We only use the finest cuts of meat provided to us from BG's Meat!

Happy Hour 6pm
Dinner 7pm
Dance afterwards at The Tiki Bar!
Smoked butt compliments of Auntie :D
:evil: :evil: :evil:
ImageImage Image

phjrsaunt
Social Buffettfly
Social Buffettfly
Posts: 37094
Joined: October 19, 2001 8:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Defying Gravity
Number of Concerts: 21
Favorite Boat Drink: coconut rum and...anything!
Location: Lovin' the NOW!

Post by phjrsaunt » June 12, 2008 4:52 pm

balcony girls wrote:
phjrsaunt wrote:Smoked butt compliments of Auntie :D
. .Auntie's Smokin Butt and Beauty Shop . . .! !

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Come and get a BITE! :wench:
Image

My love is staying an anchor tied to you with that silver chain.
Image

alphabits
God's Own Drunk
Posts: 24324
Joined: April 27, 2006 11:03 am
Number of Concerts: 8
Location: Bitsylvania

Post by alphabits » June 12, 2008 4:52 pm

Gulfbreeze wrote:
alphabits wrote:An Ode to Critterville

Somewhere beyond imagination
Nestled by an azure sea
Lies a tiny sovereign nation
That's known as Critterville Key

Bonded tightly yet separated
From the real world so it seems
The inhabitants are elated
They're all living out their dreams

Where work is just a big board game
And every job is fun
Where no two days are quite the same
Or dull for anyone

So join us here in Critterville
Where everyone is free
To live and love and laugh and chill
But mostly, just to be
I sang it to Somewhere Over The Rainbow...didn't quite work, but it was fun :lol:
Well, if you're in the mood for karaoke, mosey over to the other thread and sing along to NASCARitaville. :wink:

txaggirl91
Diamond as Big as The Ritz
Posts: 26793
Joined: January 27, 2006 5:44 pm
Number of Concerts: 30
Location: living for the day

Post by txaggirl91 » June 12, 2008 4:52 pm

wheatsailor wrote:It just occurred to me, if we have a boobie inspector, shouldn't there be a "deck" inspector. I know there are a couple of ladies out there looking for work.
what do you think we do when we give naughty lessons? :wench: :wench: :wench:
I must be wishing on someone else's star....

Post Reply