Our discussion board has been updated to a newer version. If you have a problem with viewing try clearing your browser's cache and refresh.

BN Critters - January 30th, 2013

Wastin' Away In Critterville (a comic strip by surfpirate)

Moderators: SMLCHNG, surfpirate

surfpirate
Here We Are
Posts: 9694
Joined: April 27, 2001 8:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: African Friend
Number of Concerts: 98
Location: OBX (Oh how I wish ..... maybe next month)
Contact:

BN Critters - January 30th, 2013

Post by surfpirate » January 30, 2013 12:06 am

Wednesday, 30 January 2013
"This city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions ...."
Image
Confused? Don't be. Get in on the stupidity and *Thank you* for your participation.
BNCRITTERS.COM | CRITTERVILLECOVE.COM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | SURF SHOP

It's never to late to leave a comment on the previous day's strip. Don't make me beg for participation. 8)
Hey FACEBOOKers ..... join us at http://facebook.com/bncritters today.
The BuffettNews BN CRITTERS FORUM. Since March, 2008, the home of threads where eyerolls are welcomed, and by damb golly, encouraged. :roll:

Image | Image | Image | Image

sistergoldenhair
Under My Lone Palm
Posts: 5383
Joined: April 14, 2012 10:29 am
Favorite Buffett Song: salty piece of land
Number of Concerts: 14
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita on rocks lots of salt
Location: The Boondocks

Re: BN Critters - January 30th, 2013

Post by sistergoldenhair » January 30, 2013 5:17 am

And the gypsies are in the palace ...
I'm just tryin to get by, being quiet and shy, in a world full of pushin and shove

backstreets77
Hoot!
Posts: 2485
Joined: July 30, 2005 1:10 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Pirate\Redemption Song
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Steel Bottom
Location: I left NEPA for the sweetest place on earth Hershey

Re: BN Critters - January 30th, 2013

Post by backstreets77 » January 30, 2013 5:52 am

Salt does like a free drink. Hey that drink is pink. Thats not a cotton candy martini? Is it?
Image
Image

nutmeg
Last Man Standing
Posts: 30366
Joined: September 7, 2001 8:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Barefoot Children (this week)
Number of Concerts: 10
Location: Middle of the Mitten

Re: BN Critters - January 30th, 2013

Post by nutmeg » January 30, 2013 7:41 am

sounds like the old MSC. they kept forgetting to lock the door too.
Friends Walk Together in Life's Garden
ImageImageImage
http://heartofmichiganrescue.com/

PA Parrot
Overkill
Posts: 1040
Joined: July 31, 2008 10:19 am
Favorite Buffett Song: Anything from A1A or White Sportcoat
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Something strong
Location: Mountville, PA

Re: BN Critters - January 30th, 2013

Post by PA Parrot » January 30, 2013 8:17 am

Open tiki bar, free drinks, cotton candy martinis?? What more could you want??! Bring on the dancing girls!! :lol:
Kevin

dnw
Last Man Standing
Posts: 38015
Joined: March 3, 2004 6:50 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: South Georgia

Re: BN Critters - January 30th, 2013

Post by dnw » January 30, 2013 8:30 am

:D :D :D
Image


Debbie

surfpirate
Here We Are
Posts: 9694
Joined: April 27, 2001 8:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: African Friend
Number of Concerts: 98
Location: OBX (Oh how I wish ..... maybe next month)
Contact:

Re: BN Critters - January 30th, 2013

Post by surfpirate » January 30, 2013 8:31 am

On the forum boards or in the tiki bar,
there appears to be a total lack of concern and respect
for our missing Capitano .......


(the discussions in these forums determines the outcome)
ImageTM
"There are no stupid questions. But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots."
BNCRITTERS.COM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | SURF SHOP | THE BOOK
ImageImage

Saltx3
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 12302
Joined: May 5, 2010 11:14 am
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH
Number of Concerts: 22
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY
Location: "Amish" country, PA

Re: BN Critters - January 30th, 2013

Post by Saltx3 » January 30, 2013 9:04 am

You silly boys...that's a "Pink Flirtini" [smilie=hearts.gif] (CaptainP would know this)

* 1/2 ounce raspberry vodka
* 1/2 ounce orange liqueur
* Splash of lime juice
* Splash of pineapple juice
* Splash of cranberry juice
* A few raspberries
* Champagne

Muddle raspberries in a martini glass. Add the first five ingredients in a shaker; shake and strain into glass. Top drink off with champagne.
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda

dnw
Last Man Standing
Posts: 38015
Joined: March 3, 2004 6:50 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: South Georgia

Re: BN Critters - January 30th, 2013

Post by dnw » January 30, 2013 9:12 am

Saltx3 wrote:You silly boys...that's a "Pink Flirtini" [smilie=hearts.gif] (CaptainP would know this)

* 1/2 ounce raspberry vodka
* 1/2 ounce orange liqueur
* Splash of lime juice
* Splash of pineapple juice
* Splash of cranberry juice
* A few raspberries
* Champagne

Muddle raspberries in a martini glass. Add the first five ingredients in a shaker; shake and strain into glass. Top drink off with champagne.

That sounds yummy, Linda. :D

Image


Debbie

big john
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4974
Joined: March 23, 2006 6:39 am
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbour
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Oh just give me a beer
Location: Enola, PA

Re: BN Critters - January 30th, 2013

Post by big john » January 30, 2013 9:14 am

The Ringers have made the big time! Can't wait to see who
staggers in next. :pirate:
Who's got the rum?

big john
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4974
Joined: March 23, 2006 6:39 am
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbour
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Oh just give me a beer
Location: Enola, PA

Re: BN Critters - January 30th, 2013

Post by big john » January 30, 2013 9:17 am

Saltx3 wrote:You silly boys...that's a "Pink Flirtini" [smilie=hearts.gif] (CaptainP would know this)

* 1/2 ounce raspberry vodka
* 1/2 ounce orange liqueur
* Splash of lime juice
* Splash of pineapple juice
* Splash of cranberry juice
* A few raspberries
* Champagne

Muddle raspberries in a martini glass. Add the first five ingredients in a shaker; shake and strain into glass. Top drink off with champagne.
I don't know. I start getting confused after three ingrediants.
The whole thing smacks of effort. :pirate:
Who's got the rum?

LeftOutKnitter
I need two more boat drinks
Posts: 272
Joined: February 9, 2009 9:51 am
Favorite Buffett Song: When the Coast is Clear
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: margarita
Location: TN
Contact:

Re: BN Critters - January 30th, 2013

Post by LeftOutKnitter » January 30, 2013 9:22 am

big john wrote:
Saltx3 wrote:You silly boys...that's a "Pink Flirtini" [smilie=hearts.gif] (CaptainP would know this)

* 1/2 ounce raspberry vodka
* 1/2 ounce orange liqueur
* Splash of lime juice
* Splash of pineapple juice
* Splash of cranberry juice
* A few raspberries
* Champagne

Muddle raspberries in a martini glass. Add the first five ingredients in a shaker; shake and strain into glass. Top drink off with champagne.
I don't know. I start getting confused after three ingrediants.
The whole thing smacks of effort. :pirate:
And your tip jar will show such lack of effort. She did forget to mention the end of the recipe instructions "rinse [glass] repeat"
Image

big john
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4974
Joined: March 23, 2006 6:39 am
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbour
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Oh just give me a beer
Location: Enola, PA

Re: BN Critters - January 30th, 2013

Post by big john » January 30, 2013 9:27 am

LeftOutKnitter wrote:
big john wrote:
Saltx3 wrote:You silly boys...that's a "Pink Flirtini" [smilie=hearts.gif] (CaptainP would know this)

* 1/2 ounce raspberry vodka
* 1/2 ounce orange liqueur
* Splash of lime juice
* Splash of pineapple juice
* Splash of cranberry juice
* A few raspberries
* Champagne

Muddle raspberries in a martini glass. Add the first five ingredients in a shaker; shake and strain into glass. Top drink off with champagne.
I don't know. I start getting confused after three ingrediants.
The whole thing smacks of effort. :pirate:
And your tip jar will show such lack of effort. She did forget to mention the end of the recipe instructions "rinse [glass] repeat"
Ooooooh, Linda knows I'm just kidding with her. And when we set up
the tiki bar at concerts there is no tip jar. Everything is free mon! :pirate:
Who's got the rum?

PA Parrot
Overkill
Posts: 1040
Joined: July 31, 2008 10:19 am
Favorite Buffett Song: Anything from A1A or White Sportcoat
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Something strong
Location: Mountville, PA

Re: BN Critters - January 30th, 2013

Post by PA Parrot » January 30, 2013 9:44 am

surfpirate wrote:Wednesday, 30 January 2013
"This city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions ...."
Image
Confused? Don't be. Get in on the stupidity and *Thank you* for your participation.
BNCRITTERS.COM | CRITTERVILLECOVE.COM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | SURF SHOP

It's never to late to leave a comment on the previous day's strip. Don't make me beg for participation. 8)
Hey FACEBOOKers ..... join us at http://facebook.com/bncritters today.
The BuffettNews BN CRITTERS FORUM. Since March, 2008, the home of threads where eyerolls are welcomed, and by damb golly, encouraged. :roll:

Image | Image | Image | Image
I think I see the Bandito on the horizon. Maybe he can help solve the mystery of the missing CaptainP?
Wait...who am I kidding? He ain't the brightest person I know, but he sure makes a hell of a foo-foo drink. :lol: :lol:
Kevin

backstreets77
Hoot!
Posts: 2485
Joined: July 30, 2005 1:10 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Pirate\Redemption Song
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Steel Bottom
Location: I left NEPA for the sweetest place on earth Hershey

Re: BN Critters - January 30th, 2013

Post by backstreets77 » January 30, 2013 9:58 am

PA Parrot wrote:
surfpirate wrote:Wednesday, 30 January 2013
"This city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions ...."
Image
Confused? Don't be. Get in on the stupidity and *Thank you* for your participation.
BNCRITTERS.COM | CRITTERVILLECOVE.COM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | SURF SHOP

It's never to late to leave a comment on the previous day's strip. Don't make me beg for participation. 8)
Hey FACEBOOKers ..... join us at http://facebook.com/bncritters today.
The BuffettNews BN CRITTERS FORUM. Since March, 2008, the home of threads where eyerolls are welcomed, and by damb golly, encouraged. :roll:

Image | Image | Image | Image
I think I see the Bandito on the horizon. Maybe he can help solve the mystery of the missing CaptainP?
Wait...who am I kidding? He ain't the brightest person I know, but he sure makes a hell of a foo-foo drink. :lol: :lol:
Wait whos not the brightest. And that was only one time I had that drink it was in college. I was trying to impress a girl. It didnt work out.
Image
Image

Saltx3
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 12302
Joined: May 5, 2010 11:14 am
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH
Number of Concerts: 22
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY
Location: "Amish" country, PA

Re: BN Critters - January 30th, 2013

Post by Saltx3 » January 30, 2013 11:10 am

backstreets77 wrote:
PA Parrot wrote:
surfpirate wrote:Wednesday, 30 January 2013
"This city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions ...."
Image
Confused? Don't be. Get in on the stupidity and *Thank you* for your participation.
BNCRITTERS.COM | CRITTERVILLECOVE.COM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | SURF SHOP

It's never to late to leave a comment on the previous day's strip. Don't make me beg for participation. 8)
Hey FACEBOOKers ..... join us at http://facebook.com/bncritters today.
The BuffettNews BN CRITTERS FORUM. Since March, 2008, the home of threads where eyerolls are welcomed, and by damb golly, encouraged. :roll:

Image | Image | Image | Image
I think I see the Bandito on the horizon. Maybe he can help solve the mystery of the missing CaptainP?
Wait...who am I kidding? He ain't the brightest person I know, but he sure makes a hell of a foo-foo drink. :lol: :lol:
Wait whos not the brightest. And that was only one time I had that drink it was in college. I was trying to impress a girl. It didnt work out.
Now there's a SHOCKER :wink:
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda

Staredge
License to Chill
Posts: 1269
Joined: February 24, 2007 11:52 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: King of Somewhere Hot
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Mai Tai
Location: Stuck in the Doldrums...waiting on a breeze.

Re: BN Critters - January 30th, 2013

Post by Staredge » January 30, 2013 11:55 am

Pink drinks???





The terrorists have won.
Will

Snowparrot
Under My Lone Palm
Posts: 5604
Joined: August 20, 2003 10:20 am
Number of Concerts: 14
Favorite Boat Drink: **Free**
Location: Ottawa Canada
Contact:

Re: BN Critters - January 30th, 2013

Post by Snowparrot » January 30, 2013 12:39 pm

I'm still trying to figure out who that huge parrot is, and why he has a moustache.... :roll:

CaptainP
Last Man Standing
Posts: 33010
Joined: April 12, 2003 12:16 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH
Number of Concerts: 30
Location: Elena's house
Contact:

Re: BN Critters - January 30th, 2013

Post by CaptainP » January 30, 2013 1:50 pm

surfpirate wrote:On the forum boards or in the tiki bar,
there appears to be a total lack of concern and respect
for our missing Capitano .......


(the discussions in these forums determines the outcome)
:(
Image
Image

big john
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4974
Joined: March 23, 2006 6:39 am
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbour
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Oh just give me a beer
Location: Enola, PA

Re: BN Critters - January 30th, 2013

Post by big john » January 30, 2013 2:29 pm

Snowparrot wrote:I'm still trying to figure out who that huge parrot is, and why he has a moustache.... :roll:
That would be PA Parrot, SaltX3's significant other. :pirate:
Who's got the rum?

Post Reply