Our discussion board has been updated to a newer version. If you have a problem with viewing try clearing your browser's cache and refresh.

09/26/2009 - Paris France

From the 2009 tour

Moderators: phjrsaunt, SMLCHNG

no shoes
Overkill
Favorite Buffett Song: West Nashville Grand Ballroom gowns
Number of Concerts: 36
Favorite Boat Drink: Earl Grey :-)

Re: 09/26/2009 - Paris France

Post by no shoes » September 29, 2009 3:17 pm

Hello all - love the videos......... That was one h*ll of a show - what a high :lol: :lol:

Arrived back from Paris at 1am this morning and am just now managing to log on. Barb and Debbie are still in the air but should be landing in Charlotte any time soon....... As well as the hookers, you need to ask them about the tramp with the coke and the two guys kissing - thats what you see when you are sat in a doorway at 5.45 in the morning :o (which I have to add I am so grateful for as it meant we were all first in the queue and right up against the stage) :D

It was great to see you all again and also to meet all the new guys. Photos to follow over the next couple of days :D

Yorkshire Parrothead
Gypsies in the palace
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by Yorkshire Parrothead » September 29, 2009 3:22 pm

Looking forward to viewing the photos Roxanne. It was lovely to see you again. We had such a good time. What a tale Debbie & Barb will have to tell. They could write a book :lol: :lol: :lol:

dnw
Last Man Standing

Post by dnw » September 29, 2009 10:08 pm

The 5:45 am girls are home, but I don't know if it is morning or night. :o I don't know how to post pictures, but Barb does and she probably will tomorrow. It was an amazing show. I am so happy to have met so many wonderful BNers in Paris. It was great to see Dutchy reel in the flip flop. :D

Debbie

conched
Last Man Standing

Post by conched » September 30, 2009 10:55 am

What a wonderful, magical show!!! The venue was superb and the sound was perfect. The crowd was worked up into a frenzy of a special KIND!! There is nothing like being around a bunch of grateful fans ...and Jimmy and the Coral Reefers put on the best performance I have ever seen them do.

He Went To Paris SHOW was very special...thank you, Jimmy, and your Coral Reefer friends, family and touring group of the best musicians and professionals EVER!

I love Jimmy's smile..."some of it's magic and some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way"

dnw
Last Man Standing

Post by dnw » September 30, 2009 1:05 pm

conched wrote:What a wonderful, magical show!!! The venue was superb and the sound was perfect. The crowd was worked up into a frenzy of a special KIND!! There is nothing like being around a bunch of grateful fans ...and Jimmy and the Coral Reefers put on the best performance I have ever seen them do.

He Went To Paris SHOW was very special...thank you, Jimmy, and your Coral Reefer friends, family and touring group of the best musicians and professionals EVER!

I love Jimmy's smile..."some of it's magic and some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way"

I agree. :D :D :D

Debbie

no shoes
Overkill

Post by no shoes » September 30, 2009 1:43 pm

conched wrote:What a wonderful, magical show!!! The venue was superb and the sound was perfect. The crowd was worked up into a frenzy of a special KIND!! There is nothing like being around a bunch of grateful fans ...and Jimmy and the Coral Reefers put on the best performance I have ever seen them do.

I think that sums it up completely - well said!!

Glad you all arrived home safely - sweet dreams.......... [smilie=zzz.gif] [smilie=zzz.gif]

Yorkshire Parrothead
Gypsies in the palace

Post by Yorkshire Parrothead » September 30, 2009 1:56 pm

dnw wrote:

I agree. :D :D :D
I agree and well said. Glad you all arrived home safely and it was lovely to meet you all.

AMWEST
Southeast of disorder
Favorite Buffett Song: Nautical Wheelers
Number of Concerts: 14

Post by AMWEST » September 30, 2009 4:08 pm

Great show, lovely to see everyone!

Dutch Harbor PH
Under My Lone Palm
Number of Concerts: 35
Favorite Boat Drink: GROG!!!!!
Location: Not the end of the earth, but on a clear day you can see it

Post by Dutch Harbor PH » September 30, 2009 7:18 pm

Yorkshire Parrothead wrote:That video is wonderful - thanks so much for putting it on You tube. Dutch - the show was fantastic as everyone of Jimmy's shows are. Just thank you for everything you do. You just made this show extra fun with the flip flop and you and wifey poo make such an effort for everyone to really enjoy themselves. If you are still in Paris with that lovely weather have a great time. Safe journey home everyone.

:D :D Thanks Love! We really had a great time and it was wonderful seeing everyone again...just wish we could all do it more often! We just got home last night after a long flight with connections through Dallas it was one long day!!! :o :o :-? But back at work today! I hope everyone had a good time and that they got home safely!

So when do we all meet up next???? :D :D :D
Attitude: The difference between ordeal and adventure
Scars are Tattoos with really good stories
No matter where ya go....There you are.
Come Back, Come Back.....to the South Bering Sea Islands....

he came from london
Gypsies in the palace

Post by he came from london » September 30, 2009 7:24 pm

Dutch Harbor PH wrote:
Yorkshire Parrothead wrote:That video is wonderful - thanks so much for putting it on You tube. Dutch - the show was fantastic as everyone of Jimmy's shows are. Just thank you for everything you do. You just made this show extra fun with the flip flop and you and wifey poo make such an effort for everyone to really enjoy themselves. If you are still in Paris with that lovely weather have a great time. Safe journey home everyone.

:D :D Thanks Love! We really had a great time and it was wonderful seeing everyone again...just wish we could all do it more often! We just got home last night after a long flight with connections through Dallas it was one long day!!! :o :o :-? But back at work today! I hope everyone had a good time and that they got home safely!

I think Jimmy said Australia in January. Did you notice they stole our design for the t shirts

Dutch Harbor PH
Under My Lone Palm
Number of Concerts: 35
Favorite Boat Drink: GROG!!!!!
Location: Not the end of the earth, but on a clear day you can see it

Post by Dutch Harbor PH » September 30, 2009 7:36 pm

he came from london wrote:
Dutch Harbor PH wrote:

I think Jimmy said Australia in January. Did you notice they stole our design for the t shirts
Hmmmm.....Oz.....I Love Oz!!!!How cool is that?!?!?!?!? :D :D :D
Attitude: The difference between ordeal and adventure
Scars are Tattoos with really good stories
No matter where ya go....There you are.
Come Back, Come Back.....to the South Bering Sea Islands....

Karacal
Party at the End of the World
Number of Concerts: 31
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum & Diet Coke

Post by Karacal » September 30, 2009 10:10 pm

dnw wrote:The 5:45 am girls are home, but I don't know if it is morning or night. :o I don't know how to post pictures, but Barb does and she probably will tomorrow. It was an amazing show. I am so happy to have met so many wonderful BNers in Paris. It was great to see Dutchy reel in the flip flop. :D
wDs!

I'm still on Paris time I think..very tired today. What an amazing experience!! I've never been so close! So great to meet everybody and thanks for helping to make my first time to Paris so special! I will never forget it. Roxane, thanks for organizing Friday night, it was a lot of fun! I will try to post some pics over the next few days. Paris can be very interesting at 5:45 am.... :oops: :lol: Many thanks to Bob for the chairs!!!!
Barbara

Image Image

docandjeanie
Favorite Buffett Song: Migration, Love in the library, Happily Ever after
Number of Concerts: 40
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum Jumbie

Post by docandjeanie » October 1, 2009 11:44 am

Sounds great, which I could have been there. So happy for all of you. Someday I will..............
ImageImageImage

no shoes
Overkill

Post by no shoes » October 1, 2009 11:49 am

docandjeanie wrote:Sounds great, which I could have been there. So happy for all of you. Someday I will..............
Jeanie - no one would be more welcome [smilie=hearts.gif]

no shoes
Overkill

Post by no shoes » October 1, 2009 11:52 am

There is no way I can compete with some of the great pictures of Jimmy posted on the front page - but - here are a few (68) that might start people talking...... :lol:

http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb22 ... is%202009/

Enjoy xx

dnw
Last Man Standing

Post by dnw » October 1, 2009 3:58 pm

Great photos, Rox. Thanks for sharing. :D

Debbie

Karacal
Number of Concerts: 31
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum & Diet Coke

Post by Karacal » October 1, 2009 8:53 pm

Love the pics Rox!!! :D :D :D Thanks for sharing!! Hope to have ours up in the next few days.

Jeanie, I wish you could have been there too. See you soon a MOTM!!!
Barbara

Image Image

conched
Last Man Standing

Post by conched » October 1, 2009 11:38 pm

Great photos, Roxane! Thanks for sharing all of those!

I sure wish I would have included Thursday in my trip plans.

conched
Last Man Standing

Post by conched » October 1, 2009 11:40 pm

docandjeanie wrote:Sounds great, which I could have been there. So happy for all of you. Someday I will..............
Jeanie, it was wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!
A whirlwind trip indeedy, and I could hardly keep up...but so special!

Yorkshire Parrothead
Gypsies in the palace

Post by Yorkshire Parrothead » October 2, 2009 3:36 am

no shoes wrote:There is no way I can compete with some of the great pictures of Jimmy posted on the front page - but - here are a few (68) that might start people talking...... :lol:

http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb22 ... is%202009/

Enjoy xx
Roxanne the photos are absolutely great as we have only taken a few photos. Noticed you have taken a photo of Nadirah's mum at Jake's show. We met her mum in Las Vegas last year when I won the raffle of the painting of Nadirah and Jimmy. Will try and put my photos on when back home after the weekend. Going down South today for the weekend as it my birthday today. I just will be the oldest Parrot Head now. London will not be the same this time when Jimmy is not playing! Meeting AM West Sunday morning to talk about Jimmy's show!!