Our discussion board has been updated to a newer version. If you have a problem with viewing try clearing your browser's cache and refresh.

08.30.2014 - Hershey, PA

Set lists from the 2014 tour (This One’s For You)

Moderators: SMLCHNG, balcony girls

FunkHouse9
At the Bama Breeze
Favorite Buffett Song: Nautical Wheelers
Number of Concerts: 21
Favorite Boat Drink: Crown Royal & Ginger Ale

Re: 08.30.2014 - Hershey, PA

Post by FunkHouse9 » September 1, 2014 8:04 pm

Saltx3 wrote:Kevin and I were at Hershey -- it's about 30 minutes from our home so we could hardly pass it by.

This was our 4th show this summer -- our most ever.

We have nothing bad to say about the entire experience. We paid the same price to see Jimmy fly solo as we did to see 2 new bands -- and all 3 were incredible. Were there some things we would not like to have heard? Yup. Were there things we would love to have heard? Yup. But, we won't bad mouth something that we chose to partake in....our choice, our decision.

We met Garry/Wino for the first time and got to catch up with many more who made the trek from New England.

Our summer is now complete -- THANKS TO ALL OF OUR FRIENDS AND BN FAMILY!!!

YOU ROCK !!!
I think Garry would have been worth the price of admission alone.
Maybe it's because in spite of all the work we do, it's the child in us we really value.

lime rickie
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: lime rickey

Post by lime rickie » September 1, 2014 8:12 pm

FunkHouse9 wrote:
Saltx3 wrote:Kevin and I were at Hershey -- it's about 30 minutes from our home so we could hardly pass it by.

We have nothing bad to say about the entire experience. We paid the same price to see Jimmy fly solo as we did to see 2 new bands -- and all 3 were incredible. Were there some things we would not like to have heard? Yup. Were there things we would love to have heard? Yup. But, we won't bad mouth something that we chose to partake in....our choice, our decision.

We met Garry/Wino for the first time and got to catch up with many more who made the trek from New England.

YOU ROCK !!!
I think Garry would have been worth the price of admission alone.
That depends...did he have that sweet little dog with him? :lol: :P
You only have two options - havin' fun or freakin' out...

sistergoldenhair
Under My Lone Palm
Favorite Buffett Song: salty piece of land
Number of Concerts: 14
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita on rocks lots of salt

Post by sistergoldenhair » September 1, 2014 10:00 pm

YOU ROCK !!!
Mike and I had a blast at each of the shows. Hershey was fun the entire day, from meeting my sensei ("the" sp), Garry, Otis and Lavina Gudlyfe for the first time at the caravan meet-up, to helping Andrea and Linda supervise the ice luge, trying to keep Duckett from pawing at the girls that Bill was painting, watching Big John hawk his tiki bar to the ladeez, and all of the other BN peeps floating back and forth through our rather spread out tailgate! Trying to figure out which hotel we booked, the concert itself was fun for us, and afterwards back at the lot, watching my pals scarf down corned beef sandwiches! Now, the traffic getting out was not fun, but hey, it's all part of the game. Yes, it's been quite a summer, and we have many fond memories to keep us warm on those frozen Jersey days and nights! Party on, Garth.
I'm just tryin to get by, being quiet and shy, in a world full of pushin and shove

tigzoe
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: It's My Job
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Anything with alcohol

Post by tigzoe » September 2, 2014 12:13 am

sistergoldenhair wrote:

YOU ROCK !!!
Mike and I had a blast at each of the shows. Hershey was fun the entire day, from meeting my sensei ("the" sp), Garry, Otis and Lavina Gudlyfe for the first time at the caravan meet-up, to helping Andrea and Linda supervise the ice luge, trying to keep Duckett from pawing at the girls that Bill was painting, watching Big John hawk his tiki bar to the ladeez, and all of the other BN peeps floating back and forth through our rather spread out tailgate! Trying to figure out which hotel we booked, the concert itself was fun for us, and afterwards back at the lot, watching my pals scarf down corned beef sandwiches! Now, the traffic getting out was not fun, but hey, it's all part of the game. Yes, it's been quite a summer, and we have many fond memories to keep us warm on those frozen Jersey days and nights! Party on, Garth.
Conversation on the way back from ZBB...

tailgatingph "When we get home, we can have some ham sandwiches."
tig "What I really want is more of that corned beef."
tailgatingph "It's with Colleen."
tig "oh :(" (disclaimer..she couldn't see me frowning because it was dark and I was driving)
"That which is around me does not affect my mood; my mood affects that which is around me."
Image ImageImage.

sistergoldenhair
Under My Lone Palm

Post by sistergoldenhair » September 2, 2014 6:14 am

tigzoe wrote:
sistergoldenhair wrote:

YOU ROCK !!!
Conversation on the way back from ZBB...

tailgatingph "When we get home, we can have some ham sandwiches."
tig "What I really want is more of that corned beef."
tailgatingph "It's with Colleen."
tig "oh :(" (disclaimer..she couldn't see me frowning because it was dark and I was driving)
Not one scrap made it back to Jersey! Hugs! [smilie=hearts.gif] [smilie=hearts.gif]
I'm just tryin to get by, being quiet and shy, in a world full of pushin and shove

LIPH
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH » September 2, 2014 9:17 am

I'm not a big corned beef fan but that was some tasty meat.
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here

sistergoldenhair
Under My Lone Palm

Post by sistergoldenhair » September 2, 2014 6:09 pm

LIPH wrote:I'm not a big corned beef fan but that was some tasty meat.
You do have a way with words!

tigzoe
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: It's My Job
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Anything with alcohol

Post by tigzoe » September 2, 2014 8:25 pm

sistergoldenhair wrote:
LIPH wrote:I'm not a big corned beef fan but that was some tasty meat.
You do have a way with words!
If it was Mike's meat, I might need therapy.
"That which is around me does not affect my mood; my mood affects that which is around me."
Image ImageImage.