Our discussion board has been updated to a newer version. If you have a problem with viewing try clearing your browser's cache and refresh.

09.03.2016 - East Troy, WI

Set lists from the 2016 I Don't Know Tour
Post Reply
User avatar
SunLover
Party at the End of the World
Posts: 8638
Joined: January 24, 2004 10:49 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: The next show I capture
Number of Concerts: 0
Contact:

09.03.2016 - East Troy, WI

Post by SunLover » September 3, 2016 1:50 am

Alpine Valley Music Theatre - East Troy, WI
Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band
I Don't Know Tour
Saturday, September 03, 2016

Volcano (instrumental video intro)

01 Piece Of Work
02 Brown Eyed Girl
03 Why Don't We Get Drunk
04 Grapefruit Juicyfruit
05 Tiki Bar Is Open
06 Knees Of My Heart
07 Come Monday
08 Son Of A Son Of A Sailor (ft G. Love on harmonica)
09 Rhumba Man
10 Five Oclock Somewhere
11 Fins
12 Margaritaville
13 Delaney Talks To Statues
14 Gypsies In The Palace
15 Take It Easy (Eagles cover)
16 Changes In Latitudes
17 Cheeseburger In Paradise
18 Bama Breeze
19 Pirate Looks At Forty
20 Love And Luck
21 Southern Cross
22 Volcano

Encore, Band Intros
23 We Are The People Our Parents Warned Us About
24 One Particular Harbour
Last edited by SunLover on September 3, 2016 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
CaptainP
Last Man Standing
Posts: 33009
Joined: April 12, 2003 12:16 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH
Number of Concerts: 30
Location: Elena's house
Contact:

Re: 09.03.2016 - East Troy, WI

Post by CaptainP » September 3, 2016 10:38 am

Good morning everyone!!! Enjoy the show!!! Listen for me, I'll be the guy in the crowd singing along!!!
Image
Image

conched
Last Man Standing
Posts: 31386
Joined: June 26, 2001 8:00 pm

Re: 09.03.2016 - East Troy, WI

Post by conched » September 3, 2016 12:04 pm

CaptainP wrote:Good morning everyone!!! Enjoy the show!!! Listen for me, I'll be the guy in the crowd singing along!!!
Have fun. We can watch for you too.

Looking forward!

conched
Last Man Standing
Posts: 31386
Joined: June 26, 2001 8:00 pm

Re: 09.03.2016 - East Troy, WI

Post by conched » September 3, 2016 5:25 pm

Two more hours until broadcast on MTV.

Edit. Now 30 minutes more

User avatar
Shrimper Dan P
I Love the Now!
Posts: 1664
Joined: August 27, 2003 12:14 am
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: The Champagne of Beers
Location: Live...from the southern command in sunny South Florida

Re: 09.03.2016 - East Troy, WI

Post by Shrimper Dan P » September 3, 2016 7:54 pm

Hello Wisconsin!!! Wish I was back in my old stomping grounds tonight for this one.
On the corner of "walk" and "don't walk" somewhere on US 1.
He's just singing and ordering drinks.

Image
The Weather Channel girl with her perfect weather curl... TS Fay 8/17/08

conched
Last Man Standing
Posts: 31386
Joined: June 26, 2001 8:00 pm

Re: 09.03.2016 - East Troy, WI

Post by conched » September 3, 2016 7:57 pm

Shrimper Dan P wrote:Hello Wisconsin!!! Wish I was back in my old stomping grounds tonight for this one.
wish you could too!

Sister and I went one time to enjoy the BIG hill!

User avatar
Shrimper Dan P
I Love the Now!
Posts: 1664
Joined: August 27, 2003 12:14 am
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: The Champagne of Beers
Location: Live...from the southern command in sunny South Florida

Re: 09.03.2016 - East Troy, WI

Post by Shrimper Dan P » September 3, 2016 8:09 pm

Been awhile, how are you? Playing any golf?
On the corner of "walk" and "don't walk" somewhere on US 1.
He's just singing and ordering drinks.

Image
The Weather Channel girl with her perfect weather curl... TS Fay 8/17/08

conched
Last Man Standing
Posts: 31386
Joined: June 26, 2001 8:00 pm

Re: 09.03.2016 - East Troy, WI

Post by conched » September 3, 2016 8:25 pm

Shrimper Dan P wrote:Been awhile, how are you? Playing any golf?
none! You? Jerry just went to play 3 holes. He said I could go in my house dress. :P

I just wanted to WAIT on Buffett. :D

User avatar
SunLover
Party at the End of the World
Posts: 8638
Joined: January 24, 2004 10:49 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: The next show I capture
Number of Concerts: 0
Contact:

Re: 09.03.2016 - East Troy, WI

Post by SunLover » September 3, 2016 8:27 pm

conched wrote:
Shrimper Dan P wrote:Been awhile, how are you? Playing any golf?
none! You? Jerry just went to play 3 holes. He said I could go in my house dress. :P

I just wanted to WAIT on Buffett. :D
I have not played golf in a long time.

I always got caught up on the dang windmill...

conched
Last Man Standing
Posts: 31386
Joined: June 26, 2001 8:00 pm

Re: 09.03.2016 - East Troy, WI

Post by conched » September 3, 2016 8:31 pm

SunLover wrote:
conched wrote:
Shrimper Dan P wrote:Been awhile, how are you? Playing any golf?
none! You? Jerry just went to play 3 holes. He said I could go in my house dress. :P

I just wanted to WAIT on Buffett. :D
I have not played golf in a long time.

I always got caught up on the dang windmill...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll bet you are better than you say. :)

conched
Last Man Standing
Posts: 31386
Joined: June 26, 2001 8:00 pm

Re: 09.03.2016 - East Troy, WI

Post by conched » September 3, 2016 8:32 pm

How's the weather there btw. Your weather girl reminded me...

User avatar
Shrimper Dan P
I Love the Now!
Posts: 1664
Joined: August 27, 2003 12:14 am
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: The Champagne of Beers
Location: Live...from the southern command in sunny South Florida

Re: 09.03.2016 - East Troy, WI

Post by Shrimper Dan P » September 3, 2016 8:35 pm

conched wrote:
Shrimper Dan P wrote:Been awhile, how are you? Playing any golf?
none! You? Jerry just went to play 3 holes. He said I could go in my house dress. :P

I just wanted to WAIT on Buffett. :D
I think you made a good choice to wait.
Haven't played all year, I won 2 free rounds in a radio contest, hoping to use by year end.
On the corner of "walk" and "don't walk" somewhere on US 1.
He's just singing and ordering drinks.

Image
The Weather Channel girl with her perfect weather curl... TS Fay 8/17/08

User avatar
Shrimper Dan P
I Love the Now!
Posts: 1664
Joined: August 27, 2003 12:14 am
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: The Champagne of Beers
Location: Live...from the southern command in sunny South Florida

Re: 09.03.2016 - East Troy, WI

Post by Shrimper Dan P » September 3, 2016 8:38 pm

conched wrote:
SunLover wrote:
conched wrote:
Shrimper Dan P wrote:Been awhile, how are you? Playing any golf?
none! You? Jerry just went to play 3 holes. He said I could go in my house dress. :P

I just wanted to WAIT on Buffett. :D
I have not played golf in a long time.

I always got caught up on the dang windmill...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll bet you are better than you say. :)
The windmill. ...how embarrassing for you. ;)
On the corner of "walk" and "don't walk" somewhere on US 1.
He's just singing and ordering drinks.

Image
The Weather Channel girl with her perfect weather curl... TS Fay 8/17/08

conched
Last Man Standing
Posts: 31386
Joined: June 26, 2001 8:00 pm

Re: 09.03.2016 - East Troy, WI

Post by conched » September 3, 2016 8:41 pm

It's almost time for Buffett!!

But, NOT YET!!!!

User avatar
Shrimper Dan P
I Love the Now!
Posts: 1664
Joined: August 27, 2003 12:14 am
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: The Champagne of Beers
Location: Live...from the southern command in sunny South Florida

Re: 09.03.2016 - East Troy, WI

Post by Shrimper Dan P » September 3, 2016 8:41 pm

conched wrote:How's the weather there btw. Your weather girl reminded me...
Typical Florida humid evening. Glad that Hermine missed us.
On the corner of "walk" and "don't walk" somewhere on US 1.
He's just singing and ordering drinks.

Image
The Weather Channel girl with her perfect weather curl... TS Fay 8/17/08

User avatar
SunLover
Party at the End of the World
Posts: 8638
Joined: January 24, 2004 10:49 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: The next show I capture
Number of Concerts: 0
Contact:

Re: 09.03.2016 - East Troy, WI

Post by SunLover » September 3, 2016 8:52 pm

Shrimper Dan P wrote:
conched wrote:
SunLover wrote:
conched wrote:
Shrimper Dan P wrote:Been awhile, how are you? Playing any golf?
none! You? Jerry just went to play 3 holes. He said I could go in my house dress. :P

I just wanted to WAIT on Buffett. :D
I have not played golf in a long time.

I always got caught up on the dang windmill...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll bet you are better than you say. :)
The windmill. ...how embarrassing for you. ;)
The gopher always throws off my game.

FREEZE GOPHER!
Image

User avatar
ejr
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 13845
Joined: May 31, 2001 8:00 pm

Re: 09.03.2016 - East Troy, WI

Post by ejr » September 3, 2016 8:52 pm

Evening, all!

As a glass collector, it was very cool seeing a hot glass studio on margaritavilletv!
"I finally know what Michael Jordan was talking about when he said he was 'in the zone'"
Jimmy Buffett, 9/4/05, Wrigley Field

User avatar
Shrimper Dan P
I Love the Now!
Posts: 1664
Joined: August 27, 2003 12:14 am
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: The Champagne of Beers
Location: Live...from the southern command in sunny South Florida

Re: 09.03.2016 - East Troy, WI

Post by Shrimper Dan P » September 3, 2016 9:00 pm

SunLover wrote:
Shrimper Dan P wrote:
conched wrote:
SunLover wrote:
conched wrote:
Shrimper Dan P wrote:Been awhile, how are you? Playing any golf?
none! You? Jerry just went to play 3 holes. He said I could go in my house dress. :P

I just wanted to WAIT on Buffett. :D
I have not played golf in a long time.

I always got caught up on the dang windmill...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll bet you are better than you say. :)
The windmill. ...how embarrassing for you. ;)
The gopher always throws off my game.

FREEZE GOPHER!
Image
Great big gobs of greasy grimy gopher guts
On the corner of "walk" and "don't walk" somewhere on US 1.
He's just singing and ordering drinks.

Image
The Weather Channel girl with her perfect weather curl... TS Fay 8/17/08

conched
Last Man Standing
Posts: 31386
Joined: June 26, 2001 8:00 pm

Re: 09.03.2016 - East Troy, WI

Post by conched » September 3, 2016 9:01 pm

ejr wrote:Evening, all!

As a glass collector, it was very cool seeing a hot glass studio on margaritavilletv!
Hi, Ellen! I enjoyed that segment too. Interesting places around N. O.

(You made me think of Chihuly. And saw some cute Murano glasses this week.)

User avatar
ejr
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 13845
Joined: May 31, 2001 8:00 pm

Re: 09.03.2016 - East Troy, WI

Post by ejr » September 3, 2016 9:04 pm

conched wrote:
ejr wrote:Evening, all!

As a glass collector, it was very cool seeing a hot glass studio on margaritavilletv!
Hi, Ellen! I enjoyed that segment too. Interesting places around N. O.

(You made me think of Chihuly. And saw some cute Murano glasses this week.)
First time I was in New Orleans I sought out lots of glass places. Tulane actually has the largest hot glass studio at any campus in the country.
"I finally know what Michael Jordan was talking about when he said he was 'in the zone'"
Jimmy Buffett, 9/4/05, Wrigley Field

Post Reply