Set Lists from the 2017 I Don't Know Tour

Moderator: SMLCHNG

WVParrothead
If we weren't all crazy ...
Favorite Buffett Song: Stories We Could Tell
Number of Concerts: 118

Re: 05.11.2017 - Charleston, SC

Post by WVParrothead »

urlcenter wrote: May 12, 2017 12:35 pm The show was 25 songs in length which the average number for Jimmy's shows. He did not take his usual mid-show break and played the entire show straight through which also shortened things a little
I don't think he's taken an intermission since around 2010 so I don't think that argument holds any water. Less than 2 hours is still very short.
Pittsburgh(17)
Cincy(15)
Bristow(14)
Boston(11)
Camden(6)
Tampa/Vegas(5)
Blossom(4)
Alpine/Delray/Jones Beach/Nashville(3)
Frisco/Ft Lauderdale/Indy/Orange Beach/Raleigh/Red Rocks/Toronto/VA Beach(2)
AC/Baltimore/Bangor/Charlotte/Columbus/Detroit/Hershey/Holmdel/Houston/Jaxville/KW/Tinley/WPB(1)
FinsUp6835
I Love the Now!
Favorite Buffett Song: LivingstonsGone2TX MeetMeinMemphis Winoandiknow CowboyIntheJungle
Number of Concerts: 50
Favorite Boat Drink: Ice Cold Loaded Landshark

Post by FinsUp6835 »

WVParrothead wrote: May 12, 2017 10:47 pm
urlcenter wrote: May 12, 2017 12:35 pm The show was 25 songs in length which the average number for Jimmy's shows. He did not take his usual mid-show break and played the entire show straight through which also shortened things a little
I don't think he's taken an intermission since around 2010 so I don't think that argument holds any water. Less than 2 hours is still very short.

Jimmy has pretty much taken a break for the last 15 years. Recently the last few years Mac has stepped in to play but in the past it has been Robert G, Nadira, or Tina. I believe you are incorrect. And, Jimmy's shows have always ranged 23-26 songs.
"Tragedies very often become comedies, and they better become comedies real fast or else you're in a lot of trouble..." - Jimmy, 1978.
urlcenter
Behind Door #3
Number of Concerts: 6

Post by urlcenter »

I wasn't referring to intermission when I said "mid-show break", I was referring to when Jimmy goes off stage for about 5 minutes while Mac McAnally plays a solo or Nadirah sings a solo, or Robert Greenidge does a short steel drum medley. Jimmy did not leave the stage in Charleston which was a change from the recent norm during the shows. He still played 25 songs which his his usual average per show
SunLover
Here We Are
Favorite Buffett Song: The next show I capture
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by SunLover »

urlcenter wrote: May 13, 2017 11:52 am
I wasn't referring to intermission when I said "mid-show break", I was referring to when Jimmy goes off stage for about 5 minutes while Mac McAnally plays a solo or Nadirah sings a solo, or Robert Greenidge does a short steel drum medley. Jimmy did not leave the stage in Charleston which was a change from the recent norm during the shows. He still played 25 songs which his his usual average per show
I'm editing the show now (and will have it posted soon). The run time is 01:54:43, which has been around the typical show length during the past tour.