Page 1 of 5

07.20.2019 - East Troy, WI

Posted: July 20, 2019 8:19 pm
by SunLover
Alpine Valley – East Troy, WI
Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band
Son Of A Son Of A Sailor High Tide 2019 Tour
Saturday, July 20, 2019

Hot Hot Hot

01 License To Chill
02 Holiday
03 Stars On The Water
04 Volcano
05 Fruitcakes
06 Son Of A Son Of A Sailor
07 Five Oclock Somewhere
08 Life Is Just A Tire Swing
09 Come Monday
10 We Are The People
11 Here We Are (video)
12 Dreamsicle
13 Pencil Thin Mustache
14 Frenchman For The Night
15 Half Drunk
16 African Friend (Robert Greenidge steel drum solo)
17 Cheeseburger In Paradise
18 The World Is What You Make It
19 Fins
20 Pirate Looks At Forty
21 Knee Deep
22 Changes In Latitudes
23 One Particular Harbour
24 Margaritaville

Encore

25 Southern Cross

Band Intros

26 Last Mango In Paris
27 Love And Luck
28 One Love
29 Migration
30 Tin Cup Chalice

Re: 07.20.2019 - East Troy, WI

Posted: July 20, 2019 8:26 pm
by urlcenter
Here is the official Youtube link for tonight's show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BnFo_KmS7w

Re: 07.20.2019 - East Troy, WI

Posted: July 20, 2019 8:30 pm
by ejr
Have not been on BN in years but decided to check in tonight—got lots of friends at Alpine and hoping to listen to a good one tonight!

Re: 07.20.2019 - East Troy, WI

Posted: July 20, 2019 8:35 pm
by urlcenter
ejr wrote:
July 20, 2019 8:30 pm
Have not been on BN in years but decided to check in tonight—got lots of friends at Alpine and hoping to listen to a good one tonight!
You can watch the show for free at Margaritaville.TV

Re: 07.20.2019 - East Troy, WI

Posted: July 20, 2019 8:38 pm
by ejr
urlcenter wrote:
July 20, 2019 8:35 pm
ejr wrote:
July 20, 2019 8:30 pm
Have not been on BN in years but decided to check in tonight—got lots of friends at Alpine and hoping to listen to a good one tonight!
You can watch the show for free at Margaritaville.TV


Well aware of that—used to do it all the time—just wanted to check in here as well!

Re: 07.20.2019 - East Troy, WI

Posted: July 20, 2019 8:38 pm
by Shrimper Dan P
Howdy stranger!!!!! So nice to see you here Ellen. I don't get on here as often anymore either but certain shows I try not to miss, especially from my original HQ.

Re: 07.20.2019 - East Troy, WI

Posted: July 20, 2019 8:41 pm
by SunLover
ejr wrote:
July 20, 2019 8:38 pm
urlcenter wrote:
July 20, 2019 8:35 pm
ejr wrote:
July 20, 2019 8:30 pm
Have not been on BN in years but decided to check in tonight—got lots of friends at Alpine and hoping to listen to a good one tonight!
You can watch the show for free at Margaritaville.TV


Well aware of that—used to do it all the time—just wanted to check in here as well!
Good to have you back in the forum. I hope your friends stayed hydrated out there today. It was hot, Hot, HOT!!

Re: 07.20.2019 - East Troy, WI

Posted: July 20, 2019 8:43 pm
by ejr
Shrimper Dan P wrote:
July 20, 2019 8:38 pm
Howdy stranger!!!!! So nice to see you here Ellen. I don't get on here as often anymore either but certain shows I try not to miss, especially from my original HQ.
Thank, Dan. Not sure I will be on here much as I seem to freeze margaritavilletv when I switch screens.

Re: 07.20.2019 - East Troy, WI

Posted: July 20, 2019 8:44 pm
by ejr
SunLover wrote:
July 20, 2019 8:41 pm
ejr wrote:
July 20, 2019 8:38 pm
urlcenter wrote:
July 20, 2019 8:35 pm
ejr wrote:
July 20, 2019 8:30 pm
Have not been on BN in years but decided to check in tonight—got lots of friends at Alpine and hoping to listen to a good one tonight!
You can watch the show for free at Margaritaville.TV


Well aware of that—used to do it all the time—just wanted to check in here as well!
Good to have you back in the forum. I hope your friends stayed hydrated out there today. It was hot, Hot, HOT!!
They were late to arrive so they did not have that issue. And they have their 13 year old with them for his first show!

Re: 07.20.2019 - East Troy, WI

Posted: July 20, 2019 9:15 pm
by SunLover
That was a cool overhead shot of the venue. It is definitely sold out!

Re: 07.20.2019 - East Troy, WI

Posted: July 20, 2019 9:15 pm
by urlcenter
That is huge crowd for this show!!!

Re: 07.20.2019 - East Troy, WI

Posted: July 20, 2019 9:19 pm
by urlcenter
SunLover wrote:
July 20, 2019 9:15 pm
That was a cool overhead shot of the venue. It is definitely sold out!
How many are still at 100% with the heat there this afternoon is the question?

Re: 07.20.2019 - East Troy, WI

Posted: July 20, 2019 9:23 pm
by SunLover
urlcenter wrote:
July 20, 2019 9:19 pm
SunLover wrote:
July 20, 2019 9:15 pm
That was a cool overhead shot of the venue. It is definitely sold out!
How many are still at 100% with the heat there this afternoon is the question?
Probably the ones that stayed in their RVs most of the time. Although, what fun is that at a tailgate?

Re: 07.20.2019 - East Troy, WI

Posted: July 20, 2019 9:24 pm
by urlcenter
SunLover wrote:
July 20, 2019 9:23 pm
urlcenter wrote:
July 20, 2019 9:19 pm
SunLover wrote:
July 20, 2019 9:15 pm
That was a cool overhead shot of the venue. It is definitely sold out!
How many are still at 100% with the heat there this afternoon is the question?
Probably the ones that stayed in their RVs most of the time. Although, what fun is that at a tailgate?
On a day like this one safety has to come first and unfortunately fun has to come second. Btw the temps at the venue have dropped to 75 after a quick thunderstorm hit the area.

Re: 07.20.2019 - East Troy, WI

Posted: July 20, 2019 9:25 pm
by SunLover
urlcenter wrote:
July 20, 2019 9:24 pm
SunLover wrote:
July 20, 2019 9:23 pm
urlcenter wrote:
July 20, 2019 9:19 pm
SunLover wrote:
July 20, 2019 9:15 pm
That was a cool overhead shot of the venue. It is definitely sold out!
How many are still at 100% with the heat there this afternoon is the question?
Probably the ones that stayed in their RVs most of the time. Although, what fun is that at a tailgate?
On a day like this one safety has to come first and unfortunately fun has to come second. Btw the temps at the venue have dropped to 75 after a quick thunderstorm hit the area.
A steam bath and a show!

Re: 07.20.2019 - East Troy, WI

Posted: July 20, 2019 9:25 pm
by urlcenter
Hot Hot Hot seriously???

Re: 07.20.2019 - East Troy, WI

Posted: July 20, 2019 9:27 pm
by Showlistener2018
urlcenter wrote:
July 20, 2019 9:25 pm
Hot Hot Hot seriously???
It's his intro music.

Re: 07.20.2019 - East Troy, WI

Posted: July 20, 2019 9:27 pm
by SunLover
Alpine Valley – East Troy, WI
Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band
Son Of A Son Of A Sailor High Tide 2019 Tour
Saturday, July 20, 2019

Hot Hot Hot

01 License To Chill

Re: 07.20.2019 - East Troy, WI

Posted: July 20, 2019 9:29 pm
by SunLover
urlcenter wrote:
July 20, 2019 9:25 pm
Hot Hot Hot seriously???
I guess they decided to include it in the stream since there was a delayed start up tonight. Good to hear it again!

Re: 07.20.2019 - East Troy, WI

Posted: July 20, 2019 9:29 pm
by urlcenter
Showlistener2018 wrote:
July 20, 2019 9:27 pm
urlcenter wrote:
July 20, 2019 9:25 pm
Hot Hot Hot seriously???
It's his intro music.
It was 105 degrees at this venue this afternoon for tailgating!!