BN Feud VII

Fun games to play along with others

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

R. Dawson
I Love the Now!
Posts: 1776
Joined: December 9, 2005 4:35 am

Post by R. Dawson »

FruitCakeDawg wrote:Hey...you didn't give it time..now I'm the only one who looks like a dodo LOL
If I let it go on for too long people might have gotten mad.

Dezdmona
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 10637
Joined: August 31, 2005 10:25 am
Favorite Buffett Song: He Went To Paris
Number of Concerts: 33
Favorite Boat Drink: PharmAde
Location: Defying Gravity
Contact:

Post by Dezdmona »

gingerbreadman wrote:
Dezdmona wrote:
Quiet and Shy wrote:
Dezdmona wrote:
gingerbreadman wrote:
Conolulu wrote:I wonder when this was polled...because I can think of some new ones...
I was kind of hoping it was around 1942 or so.
Definitely not in the last couple of years. :lol: :lol:
I can still think of a couple good ones :wink: ...I think....
It all depends on when the survey was taken and what was popular at the time...plus there are a couple that always rise to the top.

One of which I can't get enough of.
For you, Dez, I think I got a good idea which one (s) you're talking about!
Yep...that story about father & son and love & redemption is somewhat compelling.
R. Dawson wrote:I must have confused you with Dally, you're the one with multitude of smilies, eh?
Yep.
Some people never find it, some only pretend
But me, I just want to live happily ever after every now and then.
Find me on: Facebook, Twitter, Blog

Pleasin & Teasin
Hoot!
Posts: 2023
Joined: August 24, 2006 10:24 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: 45 minutes west of Jones Beach

Post by Pleasin & Teasin »

conched wrote:OOOPS
hey, good one, teamie!!!

Dezdmona
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 10637
Joined: August 31, 2005 10:25 am
Favorite Buffett Song: He Went To Paris
Number of Concerts: 33
Favorite Boat Drink: PharmAde
Location: Defying Gravity
Contact:

Post by Dezdmona »

R. Dawson wrote:Sorry, I had to to do that, wanted to see how many people put delete.

\PLease forgive me!!!
Image :lol:
Some people never find it, some only pretend
But me, I just want to live happily ever after every now and then.
Find me on: Facebook, Twitter, Blog

spoonerhizolehound
Hoot!
Posts: 2793
Joined: March 20, 2004 11:38 am

Post by spoonerhizolehound »

Dezdmona wrote:
R. Dawson wrote:Sorry, I had to to do that, wanted to see how many people put delete.

\PLease forgive me!!!
Image :lol:
I think my point has been proven. :pirate: :lol:

FruitCakeDawg
Behind Door #3
Posts: 3176
Joined: March 11, 2006 2:54 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: A Carolina Girl Living In Hokie Nation
Contact:

Post by FruitCakeDawg »

Dezdmona wrote:
R. Dawson wrote:Sorry, I had to to do that, wanted to see how many people put delete.

\PLease forgive me!!!
Image :lol:
Sorry if I missed the joke..I can hardly keep up here :oops:

Pleasin & Teasin
Hoot!
Posts: 2023
Joined: August 24, 2006 10:24 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: 45 minutes west of Jones Beach

Post by Pleasin & Teasin »

R. Dawson wrote:JUST A JOKE
Not a bit funny!!!!!!!! thought for once i was actually going to get an answer in ahead of my teamies....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

PIA
Here We Are
Posts: 9527
Joined: April 3, 2006 3:50 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Tampico Trauma
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Capt n Coke
Location: Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams, telling myself it's not as hard as it seems.

Post by PIA »

grrrr.....richard!!! that was like yelling fire in a crowded building!!!!
Image
Image

R. Dawson
I Love the Now!
Posts: 1776
Joined: December 9, 2005 4:35 am

Post by R. Dawson »

Just wanted to see if someone would delete delete because it was taken and then get really confused about what to do next. :lol:

Dally
Little Angel
Posts: 24504
Joined: September 25, 2001 8:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: Vodka and Cranberry
Location: The land of Peaches!!!!!
Contact:

Post by Dally »

R. Dawson wrote:Just wanted to see if someone would delete delete because it was taken and then get really confused about what to do next. :lol:
you're a wicked little man, Richard Dawson!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Why is the rum gone?

"All you need is love..." - The Beatles

Image

gingerbreadman
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 10698
Joined: September 26, 2003 12:47 am
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: North Carolina

Post by gingerbreadman »

R. Dawson wrote:Just wanted to see if someone would delete delete because it was taken and then get really confused about what to do next. :lol:
:lol: :lol:
Oh, your're so funny! :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:
Hey Snake, we need more wine!

Image

comtnfish
I've got nomad feet & wandering toes
Posts: 11734
Joined: January 11, 2002 7:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 42
Location: uncharted waters, but finding my way!
Contact:

Post by comtnfish »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

"Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing." - Helen Keller
Image

You can dream a dream, and make it true, now what are ya gonna do?

spoonerhizolehound
Hoot!
Posts: 2793
Joined: March 20, 2004 11:38 am

Post by spoonerhizolehound »

spoonerhizolehound wrote:
R. Dawson wrote:
spoonerhizolehound wrote:
R. Dawson wrote:
ph4life wrote:right at the freeze Richard? That's just mean! :P Did my reboot help I wonder?
I didn't even see what time it was. [smilie=asa.gif] I doubt a reboot helped, a reboot doesnt do anything for the server. :lol:

Wow people got in at 7 minutes after, I was sitting here tapping my watch.

Sorry, I needed some comic relief. It freezes for everybody, it's not biased.
No, its sadistic. Do you still burn ants with a magnifying glass?
Sadistic? Whoaaaa...there's no prize money here.
Cmon now. With all the discussion about the 2am freeze, you throw up a question right before 2 so the rest of us trying to answer go through the frustration of the 5 minute page load? Then you admit to needing a laugh? Hmm..I dont know but it sounds a little sadistic to me. [smilie=hammerit.gif]
Here We Are.....

CaptainP
Last Man Standing
Posts: 33035
Joined: April 12, 2003 12:16 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH
Number of Concerts: 39
Favorite Boat Drink: Delicious Trappist Ales
Location: The Far Side Of The Living Room

Post by CaptainP »

R. Dawson wrote:QAR 13
Which movie should only be watched on a giant screen?
Don't think any of my teammates have answered, so.....

Matrix

R. Dawson
I Love the Now!
Posts: 1776
Joined: December 9, 2005 4:35 am

Post by R. Dawson »

Image


Team O (21)
Tramps (20)
UDC (19)
Bees (12)
Misphits (6)

Leaderboard:
409 Feudelicious Four
365 Team P
358 Tropical Tramps
326 Team O
323 Blue-Footed Boobies
319 FeudCakes
317 United Domincan Canuckians
317 Nautical Wheelers
314 Team Rockpile
303 Misphit Toys
297 FlipTop's SpoonCreek Saloon
288 Meat the Phlockers
278 Team NYCO
271 Gypsies in the Palace
270 Killer J's
249 Killer Bees
233 Team Q

PIA
Here We Are
Posts: 9527
Joined: April 3, 2006 3:50 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Tampico Trauma
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Capt n Coke
Location: Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams, telling myself it's not as hard as it seems.

Post by PIA »

here are some answers...

rub out
expunge
remove
wipe out
wipe away
obliterate
Image
Image

Dezdmona
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 10637
Joined: August 31, 2005 10:25 am
Favorite Buffett Song: He Went To Paris
Number of Concerts: 33
Favorite Boat Drink: PharmAde
Location: Defying Gravity
Contact:

Post by Dezdmona »

R. Dawson wrote:Just wanted to see if someone would delete delete because it was taken and then get really confused about what to do next. :lol:
That's our Tricky Dick! :o
Some people never find it, some only pretend
But me, I just want to live happily ever after every now and then.
Find me on: Facebook, Twitter, Blog

R. Dawson
I Love the Now!
Posts: 1776
Joined: December 9, 2005 4:35 am

Post by R. Dawson »

spoonerhizolehound wrote:
spoonerhizolehound wrote:
R. Dawson wrote:
spoonerhizolehound wrote:
R. Dawson wrote:
ph4life wrote:right at the freeze Richard? That's just mean! :P Did my reboot help I wonder?
I didn't even see what time it was. [smilie=asa.gif] I doubt a reboot helped, a reboot doesnt do anything for the server. :lol:

Wow people got in at 7 minutes after, I was sitting here tapping my watch.

Sorry, I needed some comic relief. It freezes for everybody, it's not biased.
No, its sadistic. Do you still burn ants with a magnifying glass?
Sadistic? Whoaaaa...there's no prize money here.
Cmon now. With all the discussion about the 2am freeze, you throw up a question right before 2 so the rest of us trying to answer go through the frustration of the 5 minute page load? Then you admit to needing a laugh? Hmm..I dont know but it sounds a little sadistic to me. [smilie=hammerit.gif]
Here We Are.....
Sorry I thought I was safe. I didn't see you browsing the forum.

PIA
Here We Are
Posts: 9527
Joined: April 3, 2006 3:50 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Tampico Trauma
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Capt n Coke
Location: Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams, telling myself it's not as hard as it seems.

Post by PIA »

R. Dawson wrote:Image


Team O (21)
Tramps (20)
UDC (19)
Bees (12)
Misphits (6)

Leaderboard:
409 Feudelicious Four
365 Team P
358 Tropical Tramps
326 Team O
323 Blue-Footed Boobies
319 FeudCakes
317 United Domincan Canuckians
317 Nautical Wheelers
314 Team Rockpile
303 Misphit Toys
297 FlipTop's SpoonCreek Saloon
288 Meat the Phlockers
278 Team NYCO
271 Gypsies in the Palace
270 Killer J's
249 Killer Bees
233 Team Q

mannnnnnnnnnn no points
Image
Image

FruitCakeDawg
Behind Door #3
Posts: 3176
Joined: March 11, 2006 2:54 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: A Carolina Girl Living In Hokie Nation
Contact:

Post by FruitCakeDawg »

R. Dawson wrote:Image


Team O (21)
Tramps (20)
UDC (19)
Bees (12)
Misphits (6)

Leaderboard:
409 Feudelicious Four
365 Team P
358 Tropical Tramps
326 Team O
323 Blue-Footed Boobies
319 FeudCakes
317 United Domincan Canuckians
317 Nautical Wheelers
314 Team Rockpile
303 Misphit Toys
297 FlipTop's SpoonCreek Saloon
288 Meat the Phlockers
278 Team NYCO
271 Gypsies in the Palace
270 Killer J's
249 Killer Bees
233 Team Q
Can I WOO HOO for myself since none of my team is around? :D

Post Reply