Fingers Taylor Performing LIVE in Myrtle Beach!!!

Here you can discuss any Buffett related topic.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

SouthernSeas
We are the People our Parents Warned us
Number of Concerts: 130
Favorite Boat Drink: Mojito

Fingers Taylor Performing LIVE in Myrtle Beach!!!

Post by SouthernSeas »

CONFIRMED!!!

Just got word yesterday evening that Fingers Taylor will be performing LIVE in Myrtle Beach, SC on July 1st! He will be playing at the Boathouse Bar & Grill. For those of you who don't know where that is.... The Boathouse is located on HWY 501 on the Intracoastal Waterway here in Myrtle Beach. It is approx. 3 miles from da beach mang.

This is very good news. The Boathouse is also one of the bars at the beach that serves LandShark Lager. Hmmm..signs signs signs. Maybe ol' bubba will play Margaritaville or Cheeseburger around July 1st??

I found this out by reading Myrtle Beach's Surge Magazine. You can find it online at: www.weeklysurge.com or I think it is www.surgeweekly.com
Sunset Beach is my Margaritaville. Where there is endless beach, no time, and sunshine that seems to last forever. I know that Someday I Will.....Someday.
MikeInNOLA
Fruitcake
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: Fingers Taylor Performing LIVE in Myrtle Beach!!!

Post by MikeInNOLA »

SouthernSeas wrote:Just got word yesterday evening that Fingers Taylor will be performing LIVE....
Better than the alternative :o :oops: :roll:

Hope he keeps a pulse until I can catch him LIVE again! He really is a great musician and is awesome on a good night!
Mike Billings
Repatriated Louisianian!

- - -
ImageImageImage