06/14/2008 - Citizens Bank Park - Philadelphia, PA

From the 2008 "The Year of Still Here” Tour

Moderators: phjrsaunt, SMLCHNG

User avatar
NYParrotHead
Half-baked cookies in the oven
Posts: 799
Joined: March 25, 2008 10:48 am
Favorite Buffett Song: Too Many to List (BIBOMO, APLOF, JMon, JMist, this list goes on)
Number of Concerts: 5
Favorite Boat Drink: Patron Silver...up with lime!!!
Location: Highland, NY

Postby NYParrotHead » June 14, 2008 7:35 pm

wheatsailor wrote:Time for Boat Drinks, around for the holers?

I will get the next round!!!!!

User avatar
gingerbreadman
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 10707
Joined: September 26, 2003 12:47 am
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: North Carolina

Postby gingerbreadman » June 14, 2008 7:35 pm

Wasn't listening before

Just heard "Yeah Philly"

Get G Love started now?
Hey Snake, we need more wine!

Image

User avatar
irishcajunphan
Behind Door #3
Posts: 3386
Joined: February 27, 2004 6:21 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On!
Number of Concerts: 16
Favorite Boat Drink: margarita
Location: Mobile, AL, Bayou La Batre, AL

Postby irishcajunphan » June 14, 2008 7:36 pm

I'm eating chocolate iced, creme filled krispy kreme donuts for supper. :D I may or may not be around to post much tonight. Just wanted to tell everyone hello real quick! :D
GEAUX SAINTS!!! and GEAUX TIGERS!!!

User avatar
diverg
Lester Polyester
Posts: 7437
Joined: March 15, 2007 11:26 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Son of Son of A Sailor
Number of Concerts: 5
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita
Location: Houston, Texas

Postby diverg » June 14, 2008 7:37 pm

What time does the show start, or has it started already with an opening act?
Image

User avatar
ejr
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 13767
Joined: May 31, 2001 8:00 pm

Postby ejr » June 14, 2008 7:37 pm

irishcajunphan wrote:I'm eating chocolate iced, creme filled krispy kreme donuts for supper. :D I may or may not be around to post much tonight. Just wanted to tell everyone hello real quick! :D


OH, you can definitely room with me in Chicago!
"I finally know what Michael Jordan was talking about when he said he was 'in the zone'"
Jimmy Buffett, 9/4/05, Wrigley Field

User avatar
Marnin Grita Guy
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 10201
Joined: July 9, 2004 8:34 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice
Number of Concerts: 28
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita
Location: Awaiting my next job at sceptor repair.

Postby Marnin Grita Guy » June 14, 2008 7:38 pm

boo!

User avatar
missingthebeach
Havana Daydreamin'
Posts: 834
Joined: September 8, 2007 9:10 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Autour du Rocher
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: Blue Whale
Location: The Empire State

Postby missingthebeach » June 14, 2008 7:38 pm

NYParrotHead wrote:How is the Stiletto (not counting tonight LOL)


The headphones that came with it are a joke and extremely uncomfortable. I have the Stiletto in the kitchen hooked up to the Bose... when the antenna picks up the signal, it's a nice little gadget. Otherwise.. a total waste of money.
Image ImageImageImage

User avatar
PHarmGirl
Behind Door #3
Posts: 3150
Joined: February 14, 2006 4:09 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: Central Texas

Postby PHarmGirl » June 14, 2008 7:38 pm

Marnin Grita Guy wrote:boo!


YIKES! :o [smilie=battingeyes.gif]
Image

User avatar
wheatsailor
Behind Door #3
Posts: 3040
Joined: March 7, 2007 11:40 am
Number of Concerts: 6
Location: lost in the wheatfields, again

Postby wheatsailor » June 14, 2008 7:39 pm

Show's on with opening act - G Love - Hi greg

User avatar
NYParrotHead
Half-baked cookies in the oven
Posts: 799
Joined: March 25, 2008 10:48 am
Favorite Buffett Song: Too Many to List (BIBOMO, APLOF, JMon, JMist, this list goes on)
Number of Concerts: 5
Favorite Boat Drink: Patron Silver...up with lime!!!
Location: Highland, NY

Postby NYParrotHead » June 14, 2008 7:39 pm

missingthebeach wrote:
NYParrotHead wrote:How is the Stiletto (not counting tonight LOL)


The headphones that came with it are a joke and extremely uncomfortable. I have the Stiletto in the kitchen hooked up to the Bose... when the antenna picks up the signal, it's a nice little gadget. Otherwise.. a total waste of money.
I guess I will hold off on getting one...THANK YOU!!!

User avatar
diverg
Lester Polyester
Posts: 7437
Joined: March 15, 2007 11:26 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Son of Son of A Sailor
Number of Concerts: 5
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita
Location: Houston, Texas

Postby diverg » June 14, 2008 7:40 pm

wheatsailor wrote:Show's on with opening act - G Love - Hi greg

Ok so what time should we expect Jimmy? I can try to do a few things while waiting for the JB.
Image

User avatar
NYParrotHead
Half-baked cookies in the oven
Posts: 799
Joined: March 25, 2008 10:48 am
Favorite Buffett Song: Too Many to List (BIBOMO, APLOF, JMon, JMist, this list goes on)
Number of Concerts: 5
Favorite Boat Drink: Patron Silver...up with lime!!!
Location: Highland, NY

Postby NYParrotHead » June 14, 2008 7:41 pm

diverg wrote:
wheatsailor wrote:Show's on with opening act - G Love - Hi greg

Ok so what time should we expect Jimmy? I can try to do a few things while waiting for the JB.


I think I heard earlier the normal 8:20 ish... I THINK!!!!

User avatar
ejr
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 13767
Joined: May 31, 2001 8:00 pm

Postby ejr » June 14, 2008 7:41 pm

In the amazon.com ad that is appearing at the bottom of the page, I am seeing Tim Russert's books advertised :( :( :(
"I finally know what Michael Jordan was talking about when he said he was 'in the zone'"
Jimmy Buffett, 9/4/05, Wrigley Field

User avatar
Grams
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4729
Joined: February 20, 2007 11:04 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: The Lone Star State

Postby Grams » June 14, 2008 7:42 pm

Evening everyone... pass the doughnuts and Jim I would love a boat drink!!! I got a surprise in the mail from you today :lol: :lol: :lol:
Who is this and where is Jimmy????

User avatar
Pleasin & Teasin
Hoot!
Posts: 2024
Joined: August 24, 2006 10:24 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: 45 minutes west of Jones Beach

Postby Pleasin & Teasin » June 14, 2008 7:43 pm

evening, all.....this group is better than i expected!!!!

User avatar
Grams
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4729
Joined: February 20, 2007 11:04 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: The Lone Star State

Postby Grams » June 14, 2008 7:44 pm

ejr wrote:In the amazon.com ad that is appearing at the bottom of the page, I am seeing Tim Russert's books advertised :( :( :(


That is so sad.. I just heard about it.. :cry: :cry: That is what a week in Vegas will do to ya... I don't think I turned on the TV the whole time I was there. I am so glad he had the time with his family in Italy...

User avatar
diverg
Lester Polyester
Posts: 7437
Joined: March 15, 2007 11:26 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Son of Son of A Sailor
Number of Concerts: 5
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita
Location: Houston, Texas

Postby diverg » June 14, 2008 7:45 pm

NYParrotHead wrote:
diverg wrote:
wheatsailor wrote:Show's on with opening act - G Love - Hi greg

Ok so what time should we expect Jimmy? I can try to do a few things while waiting for the JB.


I think I heard earlier the normal 8:20 ish... I THINK!!!!

I'm thinking the opening act will go 30-40 minutes.
Image

User avatar
NYParrotHead
Half-baked cookies in the oven
Posts: 799
Joined: March 25, 2008 10:48 am
Favorite Buffett Song: Too Many to List (BIBOMO, APLOF, JMon, JMist, this list goes on)
Number of Concerts: 5
Favorite Boat Drink: Patron Silver...up with lime!!!
Location: Highland, NY

Postby NYParrotHead » June 14, 2008 7:45 pm

Pleasin & Teasin wrote:evening, all.....this group is better than i expected!!!!

Good evening! I agree..they are not bad at alL!

User avatar
diverg
Lester Polyester
Posts: 7437
Joined: March 15, 2007 11:26 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Son of Son of A Sailor
Number of Concerts: 5
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita
Location: Houston, Texas

Postby diverg » June 14, 2008 7:46 pm

Grams wrote:
ejr wrote:In the amazon.com ad that is appearing at the bottom of the page, I am seeing Tim Russert's books advertised :( :( :(


That is so sad.. I just heard about it.. :cry: :cry: That is what a week in Vegas will do to ya... I don't think I turned on the TV the whole time I was there. I am so glad he had the time with his family in Italy...

I hope you won more then you lost. :D
Image

User avatar
wheatsailor
Behind Door #3
Posts: 3040
Joined: March 7, 2007 11:40 am
Number of Concerts: 6
Location: lost in the wheatfields, again

Postby wheatsailor » June 14, 2008 7:46 pm

Grams wrote:Evening everyone... pass the doughnuts and Jim I would love a boat drink!!! I got a surprise in the mail from you today :lol: :lol: :lol:
Who is this and where is Jimmy????

Hi Linda, Drinks on the way. Hope you like it. Don't know about the donuts. Playing now G Love, Jimmy in 30 - 40.


Return to “Set Lists - 2008”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest