Our discussion board has been updated to a newer version. If you have a problem with viewing try clearing your browser's cache and refresh.

11/21/2009 - Uncasville, CT

From the 2009 tour

Moderators: phjrsaunt, SMLCHNG

rich_big
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4650
Joined: August 17, 2007 12:36 am
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: 11/21/2009 - Uncasville, CT

Post by rich_big » November 22, 2009 1:08 am

I love Ilo, and love when he does Volcano.....

rich_big
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4650
Joined: August 17, 2007 12:36 am
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: 11/21/2009 - Uncasville, CT

Post by rich_big » November 22, 2009 1:10 am

am I the only one here for the replay?

hellooooooooo....

SunLover
Party at the End of the World
Posts: 8901
Joined: January 24, 2004 10:49 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: The next show I capture
Number of Concerts: 0
Contact:

Re: 11/21/2009 - Uncasville, CT

Post by SunLover » November 22, 2009 1:11 am

rich_big wrote:am I the only one here for the replay?

hellooooooooo....
Bueller??

Bueller?

rich_big
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4650
Joined: August 17, 2007 12:36 am
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: 11/21/2009 - Uncasville, CT

Post by rich_big » November 22, 2009 1:13 am

buller? No, Rich.

Am I missing an obvious reference?

SunLover
Party at the End of the World
Posts: 8901
Joined: January 24, 2004 10:49 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: The next show I capture
Number of Concerts: 0
Contact:

Re: 11/21/2009 - Uncasville, CT

Post by SunLover » November 22, 2009 1:13 am

A sizzlin' hot rock cheeseburger sounds good right now...

rich_big
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4650
Joined: August 17, 2007 12:36 am
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: 11/21/2009 - Uncasville, CT

Post by rich_big » November 22, 2009 1:14 am

did you listen to the show? was it a good one? sounds good so far to me....

rich_big
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4650
Joined: August 17, 2007 12:36 am
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: 11/21/2009 - Uncasville, CT

Post by rich_big » November 22, 2009 1:16 am

SunLover wrote:A sizzlin' hot rock cheeseburger sounds good right now...


sorry, that was meant to be posted here, not a PM.

ohhh, yeah....

Karacal
Party at the End of the World
Posts: 8378
Joined: February 12, 2007 10:58 pm
Number of Concerts: 31
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum & Diet Coke
Location: South Carolina

Re: 11/21/2009 - Uncasville, CT

Post by Karacal » November 22, 2009 1:17 am

I can hear y'all singing all the way here.. :lol:
Barbara

Image Image

rich_big
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4650
Joined: August 17, 2007 12:36 am
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: 11/21/2009 - Uncasville, CT

Post by rich_big » November 22, 2009 1:19 am

Karacal wrote:I can hear y'all singing all the way here.. :lol:
hey barb. glad you are here. I am also playing my guitar for this one...

SunLover
Party at the End of the World
Posts: 8901
Joined: January 24, 2004 10:49 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: The next show I capture
Number of Concerts: 0
Contact:

Re: 11/21/2009 - Uncasville, CT

Post by SunLover » November 22, 2009 1:19 am

rich_big wrote:buller? No, Rich.

Am I missing an obvious reference?
From the 80s movie "Ferris Bueller's Day Off", it was the line Ben Stien's character repeats when taking rollcall in the class. It starts at about 2:30 in the video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO68zwTXFWk

rich_big
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4650
Joined: August 17, 2007 12:36 am
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: 11/21/2009 - Uncasville, CT

Post by rich_big » November 22, 2009 1:21 am

SunLover wrote:
rich_big wrote:buller? No, Rich.

Am I missing an obvious reference?
From the 80s movie "Ferris Bueller's Day Off", it was the line Ben Stien's character repeats when taking rollcall in the class. It starts at about 2:30 in the video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO68zwTXFWk
Oh, yes. I was thinking it was a Buffett reference. I couldn’t figure it out….

Funny part of that movie is when he wrecks that dudes dads car. HHAAHA!!

Karacal
Party at the End of the World
Posts: 8378
Joined: February 12, 2007 10:58 pm
Number of Concerts: 31
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum & Diet Coke
Location: South Carolina

Re: 11/21/2009 - Uncasville, CT

Post by Karacal » November 22, 2009 1:21 am

rich_big wrote:
Karacal wrote:I can hear y'all singing all the way here.. :lol:
hey barb. glad you are here. I am also playing my guitar for this one...
I thought I could hear the guitar too....
Barbara

Image Image

rich_big
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4650
Joined: August 17, 2007 12:36 am
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: 11/21/2009 - Uncasville, CT

Post by rich_big » November 22, 2009 1:24 am

Karacal wrote:
rich_big wrote:
Karacal wrote:I can hear y'all singing all the way here.. :lol:
hey barb. glad you are here. I am also playing my guitar for this one...
I thought I could hear the guitar too....

It’s a bit out of tune. But with my singing you would never know.

I think I am going to play along for this one too if its son of a son….

Barb, you take the ‘and the lady hails from….’ line

rich_big
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4650
Joined: August 17, 2007 12:36 am
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: 11/21/2009 - Uncasville, CT

Post by rich_big » November 22, 2009 1:28 am

This has been a show standard, every show, for a long time, no?

SunLover
Party at the End of the World
Posts: 8901
Joined: January 24, 2004 10:49 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: The next show I capture
Number of Concerts: 0
Contact:

Re: 11/21/2009 - Uncasville, CT

Post by SunLover » November 22, 2009 1:29 am

rich_big wrote:This has been a show standard, every show, for a long time, no?
It keeps the "summer" in summerzcool throughout the tour.

rich_big
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4650
Joined: August 17, 2007 12:36 am
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: 11/21/2009 - Uncasville, CT

Post by rich_big » November 22, 2009 1:31 am

Yeah, but why can’t this be a springtime song? Or a Xmas song?

Karacal
Party at the End of the World
Posts: 8378
Joined: February 12, 2007 10:58 pm
Number of Concerts: 31
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum & Diet Coke
Location: South Carolina

Re: 11/21/2009 - Uncasville, CT

Post by Karacal » November 22, 2009 1:34 am

rich_big wrote:
Karacal wrote:
rich_big wrote:
Karacal wrote:I can hear y'all singing all the way here.. :lol:
hey barb. glad you are here. I am also playing my guitar for this one...
I thought I could hear the guitar too....

It’s a bit out of tune. But with my singing you would never know.

I think I am going to play along for this one too if its son of a son….

Barb, you take the ‘and the lady hails from….’ line
Be happy to.....
Barbara

Image Image

SunLover
Party at the End of the World
Posts: 8901
Joined: January 24, 2004 10:49 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: The next show I capture
Number of Concerts: 0
Contact:

Re: 11/21/2009 - Uncasville, CT

Post by SunLover » November 22, 2009 1:35 am

rich_big wrote:Yeah, but why can’t this be a springtime song? Or a Xmas song?
He played it here in Atlanta in April. That's the springtime version of the song.

And wait a couple months and you'll be able to play it during Xmas.

rich_big
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4650
Joined: August 17, 2007 12:36 am
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: 11/21/2009 - Uncasville, CT

Post by rich_big » November 22, 2009 1:39 am

SunLover wrote:
rich_big wrote:Yeah, but why can’t this be a springtime song? Or a Xmas song?
He played it here in Atlanta in April. That's the springtime version of the song.

And wait a couple months and you'll be able to play it during Xmas.

yeah, but in April he did it to start summer early....

Karacal
Party at the End of the World
Posts: 8378
Joined: February 12, 2007 10:58 pm
Number of Concerts: 31
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum & Diet Coke
Location: South Carolina

Re: 11/21/2009 - Uncasville, CT

Post by Karacal » November 22, 2009 1:40 am

SunLover wrote:
rich_big wrote:Yeah, but why can’t this be a springtime song? Or a Xmas song?
He played it here in Atlanta in April. That's the springtime version of the song.

And wait a couple months and you'll be able to play it during Xmas.
Sunlover, are you in Atlanta? Are you going to Peter's show in Stone Mtn? I'm only 2 1/2 hours from Atlanta.
Last edited by Karacal on November 22, 2009 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Barbara

Image Image

Post Reply