How to transfer ticketfast tickets?

Discuss your good and bad ticket buying experiences.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

northcoaster
Southeast of disorder
Number of Concerts: 17
Location: If you're lookin' try to find me, look me up at Put-in-Bay

How to transfer ticketfast tickets?

Post by northcoaster »

Ok, I've never had to deal with this before so hopefully someone can help.

I bought tickets for the Indy show, now all my friends are bailing on me. I have ticketfast tickets and I want to sell them and forward them via email to someone else. But, Can I separate them out, so I'm not forwarding ALL of the tickets together? (i.e. I have six tickets and someone wants 2 of them...I don't want to send them all six..obviously)

I appreciate the help
if I don't die by Thursday
I'll be roarin' Friday night
SchoolGirlHeart
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: How to transfer ticketfast tickets?

Post by SchoolGirlHeart »

You should be able to to save the file to your hard drive then "save as" five times with different names, then (carefully!) delete tickets so you're left with one set of tickets per file.
Carry on as you know they would want you to do. ~~JB, dedication to Tim Russert

Take your time
Find your passion
Life goes on until it ends
Don’t stop living
Until then

~~Mac McAnally
dancastro
I have found me a home
Favorite Buffett Song: A Pirate Looks at 40
Number of Concerts: 5
Favorite Boat Drink: Chilled Patron or Capt n Coke

Post by dancastro »

SchoolGirlHeart wrote:You should be able to to save the file to your hard drive then "save as" five times with different names, then (carefully!) delete tickets so you're left with one set of tickets per file.

That will work, I've done it before....You should find some new friends!!
ImageImageImage
clearlakeparrot
I Love the Now!
Favorite Buffett Song: Window On The World
Favorite Boat Drink: depends on the day

Post by clearlakeparrot »

northcoaster wrote:Ok, I've never had to deal with this before so hopefully someone can help.

I bought tickets for the Indy show, now all my friends are bailing on me. I have ticketfast tickets and I want to sell them and forward them via email to someone else. But, Can I separate them out, so I'm not forwarding ALL of the tickets together? (i.e. I have six tickets and someone wants 2 of them...I don't want to send them all six..obviously)

I appreciate the help
Print the tickets then scan separately to PDF or convert to PDF
Gypsy In The Palace
I Love the Now!

Post by Gypsy In The Palace »

clearlakeparrot wrote:
northcoaster wrote:Ok, I've never had to deal with this before so hopefully someone can help.

I appreciate the help
Are you sure this will work? I always thought that the barcode that is scanned is "inside" the originally printed ticket. If you scan a printed ticket, will what is "inside" there scan through?
clearlakeparrot
I Love the Now!
Favorite Buffett Song: Window On The World
Favorite Boat Drink: depends on the day

Post by clearlakeparrot »

Gypsy In The Palace wrote:
clearlakeparrot wrote:

I appreciate the help
Are you sure this will work? I always thought that the barcode that is scanned is "inside" the originally printed ticket. If you scan a printed ticket, will what is "inside" there scan through?
I'm not sure
Ragtop Dawg
I have found me a home
Favorite Buffett Song: God's Own Drunk
Number of Concerts: 21
Favorite Boat Drink: Budweiser

Post by Ragtop Dawg »

Gypsy In The Palace wrote:
clearlakeparrot wrote:

I appreciate the help

Do not scan a printed version of the tickets. The clarity may suffer to the point that they cannot be read at the door which means that whoever you sell them to could be denied and then both you and the buyer are screwed.

If you have Adobe Writer, go to document-->delete pages, then choose the pages you want delete that you plan to sell to that particular buyer and then save as a renamed file than your original. If not there's a program that will unlock PDFs that are "locked" that is available for free online. I cannot remember the name of it right now, but it does pretty much the same thing.
One lucky man with my feet in the sand...