Top Ten ways you can tell someone has never been to a Buffet

Contribute to a Top Ten list

Moderator: SMLCHNG

alaura1974
I Love the Now!
Favorite Buffett Song: Depends on the day!
Number of Concerts: 15
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum, Pama in diet squirt

Re:

Post by alaura1974 »

Gardner McKay, Jr. wrote:At the risk of being severely redundant, as I skipped to the last page of this here thread, the dead give-away is when his name is incorrectly spelled. As always, G.M.,Jr.

:lol: :lol: I was gonna say...... forgot to wear elastic waist band pants as I was skipping to the last page as well!!
Big Green PH
I need two more boat drinks
Favorite Buffett Song: Pascagoula Run
Number of Concerts: 16

Re:

Post by Big Green PH »

Coconuts wrote:In Cinci in 2002, I sort of ran into a coworker. It was her first show, they ended up with tickets "because it was a good party" instead of because they really like JB (pretty sure they didn't). It was beautiful- there I was in my grass skirt, coconut bra, 2 or 3 leis, plus the headband wreath thing (that matched one of the leis) and lei bracelets and anklets (I've given up goofy hats, . She was wearing a plain white shirt and denim capris. You could see it on both of our faces-

Please don't come over here, you look ridiculous!!
Similarly...when you run into a co-worker at a concert and they're actually suprised by how ridiculous you look / how drunk you are at 3pm.
"I need to start growing up," I thought to myself the other day, as I sat in my pillow fort.
RinglingRingling
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: Glory Days
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: Landshark, and Margaritaville products...

Re: Re:

Post by RinglingRingling »

Big Green PH wrote:
Coconuts wrote:In Cinci in 2002, I sort of ran into a coworker. It was her first show, they ended up with tickets "because it was a good party" instead of because they really like JB (pretty sure they didn't). It was beautiful- there I was in my grass skirt, coconut bra, 2 or 3 leis, plus the headband wreath thing (that matched one of the leis) and lei bracelets and anklets (I've given up goofy hats, . She was wearing a plain white shirt and denim capris. You could see it on both of our faces-

Please don't come over here, you look ridiculous!!
Similarly...when you run into a co-worker at a concert and they're actually suprised by how ridiculous you look / how drunk you are at 3pm.
nothing better than getting to the lot in Cinci by 730-8a, getting under the trees for shade, breaking out the first Red Stripe of the day, and firing up a good cigar. Because when you stand there, surrounded by your friends and friends just not yet met, you realize this beats the crap out of being in the office