Who's Going to 20th MOTM 2011 Nov. 3-6? new list info pg 1

Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderator: SMLCHNG

Carolinadreamin'
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice
Number of Concerts: 64
Favorite Boat Drink: Painkiller

Re: Who's Going to the 20th Annual MOTM 2011 Nov. 3-6?

Post by Carolinadreamin' »

alaura1974 wrote:FYI everyone who only has their outbound flight booked..... Southwest is now scheduled
through the beginning of January !!!!!!!
I'm hoping I will be able to book a flight from a lower latitude that DCA......... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Pinot Noir in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO"
dnw
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by dnw »

Landshark Girl wrote:
flipflopgirl wrote:
popcornjack wrote:
flipflopgirl wrote:
docandjeanie wrote:So looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting those of you we haven't met yet.

Room: booked
Flight down: booked
registrations: booked

So far so good, we are never coming home ;) Yeah, don't I wish :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: we can all live with Jack!!!! :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm actually looking for a new apartment. Let me know how many bedrooms I need.
Don't tempt me!!!!!! :o :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was so tempted I decided to actually quit my job and move to Key West...so, I'll see you all in November in my future home. :D

Now I just have to join a parrothead club and get registered so I can actually participate. :o Anyone know what the status of the virtual parrothead club is? Seems silly to join the Northcoast PHC since I'll be moving in a few months.

Key West has a club. Looking forward to meeting you. Will you be hanging around Bagatelle? :D :D :D Good luck on the move.

Debbie
dnw
Last Man Standing

Post by dnw »

158 days until Halloween! :D :D :D

Debbie
Karacal
Party at the End of the World
Number of Concerts: 31
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum & Diet Coke

Post by Karacal »

Landshark Girl wrote:
flipflopgirl wrote:
popcornjack wrote:
flipflopgirl wrote:
docandjeanie wrote:So looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting those of you we haven't met yet.

Room: booked
Flight down: booked
registrations: booked

So far so good, we are never coming home ;) Yeah, don't I wish :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: we can all live with Jack!!!! :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm actually looking for a new apartment. Let me know how many bedrooms I need.
Don't tempt me!!!!!! :o :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was so tempted I decided to actually quit my job and move to Key West...so, I'll see you all in November in my future home. :D

Now I just have to join a parrothead club and get registered so I can actually participate. :o Anyone know what the status of the virtual parrothead club is? Seems silly to join the Northcoast PHC since I'll be moving in a few months.
Congrats and good luck on the move!! Lookiing forward to meeting you in November!!

I want to go now!!! [smilie=gt_grinz-browwiggle.gif] [smilie=gt_grinz-browwiggle.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=gt_grinz-browwiggle.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=gt_grinz-browwiggle.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=gt_grinz-browwiggle.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=gt_grinz-browwiggle.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif]
Barbara

Image Image
karat
Lester Polyester
Number of Concerts: 26
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita with Passion Berry
Location: "I’m just hangin’ on while this old world keeps spinning." (It's a freakin' tilt-a-whirl!)

Post by karat »

dnw wrote:158 days until Halloween! :D :D :D
damn, what will I be this year?!
~ Karat
(I am a Travel Agent)
dnw
Last Man Standing

Post by dnw »

karat wrote:
dnw wrote:158 days until Halloween! :D :D :D
damn, what will I be this year?!

A parrot head! :D

Debbie
Landshark Girl
Overkill
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbour
Number of Concerts: 34
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita on the rocks with a salted rim

Post by Landshark Girl »

dnw wrote:

Key West has a club. Looking forward to meeting you. Will you be hanging around Bagatelle? :D :D :D Good luck on the move.
Hmmm, Bagatelle...oh, that place on Duval? I went there once...bartender was really nice to me for some reason. [smilie=battingeyes.gif]

Looking forward to meeting you, too! Joining the Key West club sounds like the best way to go. I think I'll have to join as a "non-resident" since I don't live there yet, but hopefully I can still register for MOTM. I'll have to contact someone from the club and make sure.
Image Image Image
Landshark Girl
Overkill

Post by Landshark Girl »

Karacal wrote:
Congrats and good luck on the move!! Lookiing forward to meeting you in November!!

I want to go now!!! [smilie=gt_grinz-browwiggle.gif] [smilie=gt_grinz-browwiggle.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=gt_grinz-browwiggle.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=gt_grinz-browwiggle.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=gt_grinz-browwiggle.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=gt_grinz-browwiggle.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif]

Thanks! Looking forward to meeting you, too!

For those that have been before, what is the best thing about MOTM? (Inquiring MOTM virgin minds want to know.)
Image Image Image
popcornjack
Changing Channels
Favorite Buffett Song: Biloxi
Number of Concerts: 75
Favorite Boat Drink: Dos Equis

Post by popcornjack »

Landshark Girl wrote:
Karacal wrote:

For those that have been before, what is the best thing about MOTM? (Inquiring MOTM virgin minds want to know.)
The bartender at Bagatelle. It must be. Many of them made a point to stop and see him and try his original rum martini. [smilie=sillyjester.gif] [smilie=sillyjester.gif] [smilie=sillyjester.gif] [smilie=sillyjester.gif]
Take me for what I am, a star newly emerging.
I accept the new found man, and I set the twilight reeling.
TommyBahama
Diamond as Big as The Ritz
Favorite Buffett Song: No particular Favorite
Number of Concerts: 86
Favorite Boat Drink: yes please
Location: Connecticut--May your time be filled with relaxing sunsets,cool drinks and sand between your toes.

Post by TommyBahama »

Landshark Girl wrote:
dnw wrote:

Hmmm, Bagatelle...oh, that place on Duval? I went there once...bartender was really nice to me for some reason. [smilie=battingeyes.gif]

Looking forward to meeting you, too! Joining the Key West club sounds like the best way to go. I think I'll have to join as a "non-resident" since I don't live there yet, but hopefully I can still register for MOTM. I'll have to contact someone from the club and make sure.
us Bartenders have to be nice.....we work for tips.......Jacks a good guy too!!...also ,u can join virtual Parrothead Club on line
Landshark Girl
Overkill

Post by Landshark Girl »

TommyBahama wrote:
Landshark Girl wrote:
dnw wrote:

us Bartenders have to be nice.....we work for tips.......Jacks a good guy too!!...also ,u can join virtual Parrothead Club on line
I was supposed to tip him? Oops, my bad! :wink:
Last edited by Landshark Girl on May 27, 2011 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
C-Dawg
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: The list is long...
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: my next one....this one's empty

Post by C-Dawg »

Landshark Girl wrote:
TommyBahama wrote:
Landshark Girl wrote:
dnw wrote:

I was supposed to tip him...oops, my bad! :wink:
The great thing about dating a bartender is instead of a tip you can just say "I'll make it up to you later" :wink: and they're cool with that.
ImageImage

Landshark Girl
Overkill

Post by Landshark Girl »

C-Dawg wrote:
Landshark Girl wrote:
TommyBahama wrote:
Landshark Girl wrote:
dnw wrote:

I was supposed to tip him...oops, my bad! :wink:
The great thing about dating a bartender is instead of a tip you can just say "I'll make it up to you later" :wink: and they're cool with that.

:D :D :D
Image Image Image
dnw
Last Man Standing

Post by dnw »

Landshark Girl wrote:
Karacal wrote:

One great thing about MOTM is getting to see friends that you haven't seen for a whole year. Getting to listen to great Trop Rock musicians for a week is also nice. The best thing is the great bartender at Bagatelle--a must on your MOTM agenda. :D

Debbie
RinglingRingling
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: Glory Days
Favorite Boat Drink: Landshark, and Margaritaville products...

Post by RinglingRingling »

Landshark Girl wrote:
dnw wrote:

you could have that shiftless bartender you met that one time do you a favor and join, and include you on the "family plan" :D
TropicalTroubador
Hoot!
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: The one in front of me.

Post by TropicalTroubador »

Landshark Girl wrote:
Karacal wrote:

It's *all* good. :)
Living my life on Island Standard Time...
Island Standard Time - the new Trop Rock album from Loren Davidson - now available!

http://www.lorendavidson.com
TommyBahama
Diamond as Big as The Ritz
Favorite Buffett Song: No particular Favorite
Number of Concerts: 86
Favorite Boat Drink: yes please
Location: Connecticut--May your time be filled with relaxing sunsets,cool drinks and sand between your toes.

Post by TommyBahama »

Landshark Girl wrote:
TommyBahama wrote:
Landshark Girl wrote:
dnw wrote:

I was supposed to tip him? Oops, my bad! :wink:
i would hope he's buying your drinks!!!!...tips come all different forms!! :wink: :wink:
karat
Lester Polyester
Number of Concerts: 26
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita with Passion Berry
Location: "I’m just hangin’ on while this old world keeps spinning." (It's a freakin' tilt-a-whirl!)

Post by karat »

C-Dawg wrote:The great thing about dating a bartender is instead of a tip you can just say "I'll make it up to you later" :wink: and they're cool with that.

I don't get it [smilie=cheeky-grin.gif]
~ Karat
(I am a Travel Agent)
alaura1974
I Love the Now!
Favorite Buffett Song: Depends on the day!
Number of Concerts: 15
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum, Pama in diet squirt

Post by alaura1974 »

She'll pay him tomorrow, for the drink he made her today....... silly [smilie=battingeyes.gif]
capnbobby
Half-baked cookies in the oven
Favorite Buffett Song: Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season
Number of Concerts: 28
Favorite Boat Drink: Bacardi 8 anos

Post by capnbobby »

Margret and I did a warm up for MOTM last Saturday. We saw the Beach Boys at Sun Life Stadium in Miami after a Marlins Game. The Beach Boys were teriffic. Mike Love is 70 years old and still a great performer, still full of life. I said to Margret, if this is what 70 looks like, sign me up.

8) Fins Up 8)
Cap'n Bobby