Moderator: SMLCHNG

maid memories
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Savannah Fare You Well
Number of Concerts: 19

Re: Who went to Great Woods- 6/18

Post by maid memories »

Saltx3 wrote:
I was a family law paralegal for 20 yrs before this job fell into my lap -- never so glad to be out of family law!!
Today I want to put on my Nikes and run the f$%@ away. I am so over this nonsense. Over it. I have been here for an hour and a half and I want to throttle people. I'm glad the clerks at the liquor store don't judge me for my weekly rum purchase or for the weeks that I run out early.
I knew this girl made of memories and phrases, who lived her whole life in both chapters and stages.
Danced 'til the dawn, wished all her worries away.

She's a long way from a West Nashville grand ballroom gown.
tigzoe
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: It's My Job
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Anything with alcohol

Post by tigzoe »

maid memories wrote:
Saltx3 wrote:
I was a family law paralegal for 20 yrs before this job fell into my lap -- never so glad to be out of family law!!
Today I want to put on my Nikes and run the f$%@ away. I am so over this nonsense. Over it. I have been here for an hour and a half and I want to throttle people. I'm glad the clerks at the liquor store don't judge me for my weekly rum purchase or for the weeks that I run out early.
I head to the liquor store so much, that I am expecting an invite over for Thanksgiving this year.
"That which is around me does not affect my mood; my mood affects that which is around me."
ScarletB
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH BEST...SONG...EVER!!
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Chill the rose

Post by ScarletB »

tigzoe wrote:
maid memories wrote:
Saltx3 wrote:
I head to the liquor store so much, that I am expecting an invite over for Thanksgiving this year.

I don't drink a lot but what I DO drink when I drink is wine - you can buy that in the supermarket here so as long as you go to a different checkout each time you're good!
GW - 7/19
Great Northern MOTM - 7/20-21
Hershey Labor Day Weekend Show - 8/29
MOTM - Oct 28
tigzoe
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by tigzoe »

ScarletB wrote:
tigzoe wrote:
maid memories wrote:
Saltx3 wrote:

I don't drink a lot but what I DO drink when I drink is wine - you can buy that in the supermarket here so as long as you go to a different checkout each time you're good!
Or you go to the real young cashiers. They don't pay attention to much :)
"That which is around me does not affect my mood; my mood affects that which is around me."
Marnin Grita Guy
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice
Number of Concerts: 32
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita

Post by Marnin Grita Guy »

tigzoe wrote:
ScarletB wrote:
tigzoe wrote:
maid memories wrote:
Saltx3 wrote:

Or you go to the real young cashiers. They don't pay attention to much :)
CreolaInMySoul-a
We are the People our Parents Warned us
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: Anything in an Endless Cup

Post by CreolaInMySoul-a »

Image Image Image
Life is still a tire swing
lime rickie
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: lime rickey

Post by lime rickie »

CreolaInMySoul-a wrote:Holy Hot Dog Batman!!!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 774e3a2830
Nice weiner! :wench:
You only have two options - havin' fun or freakin' out...

tigzoe
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by tigzoe »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
maid memories
Hoot!

Post by maid memories »

tigzoe wrote:

Thank God. When I saw the caption, "Holy Hot Dog Batman", I thought somebody else had gotten a picture of me eating one. The one on my camera is bad enough.

On an unrelated note, some mornings I'm just elated to wake up and find that I didn't post anything in the 2-4 a.m. range. Yankee boys will be the death of me.
I knew this girl made of memories and phrases, who lived her whole life in both chapters and stages.

tigzoe
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by tigzoe »

maid memories wrote:
tigzoe wrote:

Thank God. When I saw the caption, "Holy Hot Dog Batman", I thought somebody else had gotten a picture of me eating one. The one on my camera is bad enough.

On an unrelated note, some mornings I'm just elated to wake up and find that I didn't post anything in the 2-4 a.m. range. Yankee boys will be the death of me.
I don't think I have gotten in trouble here...but drunk texting is a whole other can of worms that I will leave closed until the Maker's Mark comes out and the phone is in arm's reach
maid memories
Hoot!

Post by maid memories »

tigzoe wrote:
maid memories wrote:
tigzoe wrote:

I don't think I have gotten in trouble here...but drunk texting is a whole other can of worms that I will leave closed until the Maker's Mark comes out and the phone is in arm's reach
I'm grounded after last night. Home at 4 a.m. and all day I've been trading texts with some guy whose name I don't recall.

I'm happy to report that tequila did not, in fact, make my clothes fall off.

tigzoe
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by tigzoe »

maid memories wrote:
tigzoe wrote:
maid memories wrote:
tigzoe wrote:

I'm grounded after last night. Home at 4 a.m. and all day I've been trading texts with some guy whose name I don't recall.

You sure?!?!?! LOL..try to google his cell phone and see if anything comes up.
maid memories
Hoot!

Post by maid memories »

tigzoe wrote:
maid memories wrote:
tigzoe wrote:
maid memories wrote:
tigzoe wrote:

You sure?!?!?! LOL..try to google his cell phone and see if anything comes up.
He's an attorney with some firm in Cinci and was in town for a case that settled yesterday. That's all I remember. I'm horrible with names. His client was celebrating some serious cash.

tigzoe
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by tigzoe »

maid memories wrote: He's an attorney with some firm in Cinci and was in town for a case that settled yesterday. That's all I remember. I'm horrible with names. His client was celebrating some serious cash.
And I am thinking you were celebrating the win as well!
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

tigzoe wrote:I don't think I have gotten in trouble here...but drunk texting is a whole other can of worms that I will leave closed until the Maker's Mark comes out and the phone is in arm's reach
Yeah, drunk texting. :oops:
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
tigzoe
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by tigzoe »

LIPH wrote:
tigzoe wrote:I don't think I have gotten in trouble here...but drunk texting is a whole other can of worms that I will leave closed until the Maker's Mark comes out and the phone is in arm's reach
Careful...I think I have your number on a list or two. :lol: :lol: :lol:
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

tigzoe wrote:
LIPH wrote:
I only did it once but I went back and read everything the next morning ...
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
maid memories
Hoot!

Post by maid memories »

I just stepped outside to find an otherwise unremarkable car parked outside of my building. What caught my attention were the four bumper stickers plastered on the back.

There was a sticker for each of the most recent championships by the Pats, Celtics, Red Sox and Bruins. I'm not a huge fan of any of those teams, but it made me smile.

TommyBahama
Diamond as Big as The Ritz
Favorite Buffett Song: No particular Favorite
Number of Concerts: 86
Favorite Boat Drink: yes please
Location: Connecticut--May your time be filled with relaxing sunsets,cool drinks and sand between your toes.

Post by TommyBahama »

tigzoe wrote:
LIPH wrote:
the only drunk text i get is from my gf , when she is out with her friends.
maid memories
Hoot!

Post by maid memories »

John Frinzi just started playing through iTunes and for a split second I felt like I was driving up the Cape with Tam and Barry on our way to Provincetown to meet up with the rest of the crew.

Made me want to say hi.