Our discussion board has been updated to a newer version. If you have a problem with viewing try clearing your browser's cache and refresh.

police blotter...so what's happening where you live??

In this forum you can discuss anything from sports, news, or what ever is on your mind.

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

lime rickie
God's Own Drunk
Posts: 21972
Joined: December 18, 2008 12:19 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: lime rickey

Re: police blotter...so what's happening where you live??

Post by lime rickie » January 9, 2012 7:24 am

From today's local paper...

> A Park Street man told police at 9:23 p.m. that a Lynn man had told him "he was going to find him and beat him up," according to the log. He added that the menacing fellow has been arrested for assault and battery in the past and also threatened that he doesn't care if his victim "is armed or if he has the police on speed dial, that he was still going to beat him up." He described the Lynn man as "an old friend."

:lol:
You only have two options - havin' fun or freakin' out...

Image

SeattleParrotHead
Under My Lone Palm
Posts: 5008
Joined: April 9, 2005 11:18 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Island, 12v Man
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: Mai Tais @ Dukes
Location: Upper LH Corner

Re: police blotter...so what's happening where you live??

Post by SeattleParrotHead » January 9, 2012 6:22 pm

Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop arrested
Associated Press
January 9, 2012 at 7:34 AM

MADISON, Wis. — Authorities in southern Wisconsin are facing a tongue twister thanks to the arrest of Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop.

The unusually named 30-year-old man was in jail Sunday in Madison. Police say he violated his bail conditions from a previous run-in with the law.

Court records show that his name used to be Jeffrey Drew Wilschke. He legally changed it in October.

The Capital Times reports that Zopittybop-Bop-Bop was arrested last week after residents complained of excessive drinking and drug use near Reynolds Park in Madison. Authorities say he was arrested in another local park last April after police found a loaded handgun in his backpack.

He's tentatively charged with carrying a concealed knife, and possession of drug paraphernalia and marijuana.

Jail records don't list his bail amount or an attorney.
http://www.king5.com/news/Beezow-Doo-Do ... 40383.html
ImageImage

I killed a six-pack, just to watch it die.
SPH

tigzoe
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 11388
Joined: June 5, 2010 9:32 am
Favorite Buffett Song: It's My Job
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Anything with alcohol
Location: Maine

Re: police blotter...so what's happening where you live??

Post by tigzoe » January 9, 2012 6:38 pm

lime rickie wrote:From today's local paper...

> A Park Street man told police at 9:23 p.m. that a Lynn man had told him "he was going to find him and beat him up," according to the log. He added that the menacing fellow has been arrested for assault and battery in the past and also threatened that he doesn't care if his victim "is armed or if he has the police on speed dial, that he was still going to beat him up." He described the Lynn man as "an old friend."

:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Only in Mass.
"That which is around me does not affect my mood; my mood affects that which is around me."
Image ImageImage.

Bicycle Bill
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4552
Joined: February 1, 2009 2:28 am
Favorite Buffett Song: He Went to Paris
Number of Concerts: 1
Favorite Boat Drink: Anything with rum and pineapple juice!
Location: La Crosse (actually Onalaska) WI

Re: police blotter...so what's happening where you live??

Post by Bicycle Bill » January 10, 2012 10:16 am

SeattleParrotHead wrote:Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop arrested
Associated Press
January 9, 2012 at 7:34 AM

MADISON, Wis. — Authorities in southern Wisconsin are facing a tongue twister thanks to the arrest of Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop.

The unusually named 30-year-old man was in jail Sunday in Madison. Police say he violated his bail conditions from a previous run-in with the law.

Court records show that his name used to be Jeffrey Drew Wilschke. He legally changed it in October.

The Capital Times reports that Zopittybop-Bop-Bop was arrested last week after residents complained of excessive drinking and drug use near Reynolds Park in Madison. Authorities say he was arrested in another local park last April after police found a loaded handgun in his backpack.

He's tentatively charged with carrying a concealed knife, and possession of drug paraphernalia and marijuana.

Jail records don't list his bail amount or an attorney.
http://www.king5.com/news/Beezow-Doo-Do ... 40383.html
Given the names some of the celebrities choose for their own kids — Bear Blue (Alicia Silverstone), Moon Unit (Frank Zappa), Pilot Inspektor (Jason Lee), Elijah Blue (Cher), Moxie Crimefighter (Penn Jillette), Audio Science (Shannon Sossamon [who?]), and Blue Ivy (Beyonce) — this guy may just be on the cutting edge of things to come.
Image
-"BB"-
"I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead."
"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic, but I've had a good life all the way."

Wino you know
God's Own Drunk
Posts: 21459
Joined: February 5, 2002 7:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Far Side of the World & Somewhere Over China
Number of Concerts: 105
Favorite Boat Drink: Beaujalais Villages French Burgundy
Location: Plowin' straight ahead, come what may

Re: police blotter...so what's happening where you live??

Post by Wino you know » January 11, 2012 2:17 am

I wish I knew who breeds these patetic, miserable a-holes.
http://thegazette.com/2012/01/10/bodies ... thers-car/

clearlakeparrot
I Love the Now!
Posts: 1532
Joined: March 7, 2008 3:56 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Window On The World
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: depends on the day
Location: On Galveston Bay

Re: police blotter...so what's happening where you live??

Post by clearlakeparrot » January 12, 2012 1:09 pm

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas ... 489696.php

Longtime Harris County Precinct One Constable Jack Abercia pleaded not guilty in Houston federal court Thursday morning to charges that he allegedly accepted cash in exchange for unlawfully running background checks and for hiring an unqualified deputy.

Abercia, 78, and two of his staffers were arrested Thursday morning on suspicion of violating several federal laws, including conspiring to accept bribes and using the county office for private gain. Chief Lieutenant Weldon Kenneth Wiener, 72, and Office Chief Michael Butler, 56, are in federal custody and are not expected to appear in court today.

nutmeg
Last Man Standing
Posts: 30366
Joined: September 7, 2001 8:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Barefoot Children (this week)
Number of Concerts: 10
Location: Middle of the Mitten

Re: police blotter...so what's happening where you live??

Post by nutmeg » January 12, 2012 2:42 pm

clearlakeparrot wrote:http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas ... 489696.php

Longtime Harris County Precinct One Constable Jack Abercia pleaded not guilty in Houston federal court Thursday morning to charges that he allegedly accepted cash in exchange for unlawfully running background checks and for hiring an unqualified deputy.

Abercia, 78, and two of his staffers were arrested Thursday morning on suspicion of violating several federal laws, including conspiring to accept bribes and using the county office for private gain. Chief Lieutenant Weldon Kenneth Wiener, 72, and Office Chief Michael Butler, 56, are in federal custody and are not expected to appear in court today.
Weldon Weiner??? A rather unfortunate name....would be awful to have everyone think of an overcooked hotdog every time your name came up.... :P
Friends Walk Together in Life's Garden
ImageImageImage
http://heartofmichiganrescue.com/

big john
Under My Lone Palm
Posts: 5011
Joined: March 23, 2006 6:39 am
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbour
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Oh just give me a beer
Location: Enola, PA

Re: police blotter...so what's happening where you live??

Post by big john » January 16, 2012 3:24 pm

Who's got the rum?

backstreets77
Hoot!
Posts: 2485
Joined: July 30, 2005 1:10 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Pirate\Redemption Song
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Steel Bottom
Location: I left NEPA for the sweetest place on earth Hershey

Re: police blotter...so what's happening where you live??

Post by backstreets77 » January 16, 2012 3:47 pm

big john wrote:Manatee Mailbox Missing! :pirate:
http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index. ... n_upp.html
Ha you beat me too it. I just read that on pennlive.com
Image
Image

Nighthawk
I gotta go where it's warm
Posts: 663
Joined: October 28, 2008 11:28 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Defying Gravity
Number of Concerts: 29
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum with a splash of coke
Location: Liberal Hellinois

Re: police blotter...so what's happening where you live??

Post by Nighthawk » January 16, 2012 6:59 pm

A Cicero man was charged with possession of marijuana, drug equipment and driving under the influence after he tapped a woman’s back bumper with his own car while waiting in the drive-through line at a fast food restaurant, reports said. Oak Lawn police responded to a possible crash involving a driver in a white Lincoln Town car at McDonald’s at 9128 S. Cicero Ave. at 3:34 a.m. The woman whose car was bumped into told police that the driver, Luis Jerardo Villagomez, 23, of Cicero, got out of his car with his pants zipper down and appeared drunk, police said. There was no visible damage on the woman's car. According to the report, Villagomez had to be told more than once to get out of his car after police arrived. When he opened the driver’s side door, police noticed a plastic bag of pot on the door handle. Police said the Villagomez agreed to submit to field sobriety tests, which indicated that he was impaired. During the “walk and turn” test, Villagomez told police: “I’m not going to lie, lock me up. I’m DUI,” reports said.
Did you hear the one about me being a punk?
Did you hear the one about me being a drunk?
Did you hear the one about me losing my nerve?
Or how I'm just another f**** sheep in the herd?
Did you hear the one about me giving a s***?
Cause if I ever did I don't remember it.

big john
Under My Lone Palm
Posts: 5011
Joined: March 23, 2006 6:39 am
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbour
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Oh just give me a beer
Location: Enola, PA

Re: police blotter...so what's happening where you live??

Post by big john » January 17, 2012 2:16 pm

Who's got the rum?

springparrot
Last Man Standing
Posts: 168305
Joined: April 28, 2001 8:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: what time of day is it????
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Mudslide, Strawberry Margarita
Location: Don't Mess With TEXAS

Re: police blotter...so what's happening where you live??

Post by springparrot » January 17, 2012 2:31 pm

http://www.tx-blog.com/2012/01/17/pet-g ... nvel-farm/

A woman said she is heartbroken after seven of her goats were stolen off her property in Manvel over the weekend.

On Saturday morning, Maggie Anspach said she found the gate to her goat pen open, an unfamiliar baseball cap on the ground and seven of her 15 pet goats missing. There were also piles of alfalfa left behind, used to lure the goats out, she said.

“I don’t know where they are, but it just breaks my heart to know what they could be going through,” she said.

Anspach said the goats are more than property — they are like her children. She had all of the goats for more than 12 years. Now she is so afraid the rest of her goats will be stolen, she has moved them closer to her house and even spent the night with them in the barn.

“My husband and I, we’re going to put a fence and gate all across our property,” Anspach said. “And we’re going to get cameras and motion detectors.”

She has put up flyers and warned her neighbors to stand guard over their own animals.

Manvel police are investigating.

Bicycle Bill
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4552
Joined: February 1, 2009 2:28 am
Favorite Buffett Song: He Went to Paris
Number of Concerts: 1
Favorite Boat Drink: Anything with rum and pineapple juice!
Location: La Crosse (actually Onalaska) WI

Re: police blotter...so what's happening where you live??

Post by Bicycle Bill » January 18, 2012 2:24 am

What I'm getting out of this thread is that there are some people who are just no dambed good, and you can't seem to escape 'em no matter where you live.
Image
-"BB"-
"I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead."
"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic, but I've had a good life all the way."

carolinapiratechik
Half-baked cookies in the oven
Posts: 719
Joined: February 27, 2010 3:46 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Coast of Carolina
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: I'm a beer girl
Location: Where the natives are restless in North Carolina

Re: police blotter...so what's happening where you live??

Post by carolinapiratechik » January 18, 2012 12:52 pm

Here's an example of karma in action. I'll bet Saab isn't going to use this story in any of its advertisements.


From Newspaper Partner The Shelby Star
Posted: 3:03 pm EST January 17, 2012

CHERRYVILLE, N.C. -- An armed robbery fell apart Monday in part because the getaway car broke down, police said.

Two men robbed the Tobacco House on North Mountain Street at East Church Street in Cherryville around 7:14 p.m. Monday.

But the 2002 Saab the men used as a getaway car started smoking as it turned from North Mountain Street to Ridge Avenue where it stopped, police said.

“Apparently it was just bad luck on their part,” said Cherryville Police Lt. Mike Allred.

Justin Andrew Osczepienski, 21, of Swallow Lane, Charlotte, went into the Tobacco House store, showed a gun to the clerk and robbed the store of an undisclosed amount of money, Allred said.

Osczepienski then left the store in a 2002 Saab driven by Jerald Lee Westberry of 1100 Requa Road, Cherryville, Allred said.

But a witness at the store followed the car and then noticed it starting to smoke. Both men got out of the car and ran away, Allred said.

Osczepienski made it to Westberry’s home, where police tracked him using information from the car and a tip. When officers arrived they found Osczepienski there with two women, although none of them would come to the door.

One officer noticed Osczepienski crawling on the floor with a rifle so everyone backed away. Cherryville Police called in Gastonia’s SWAT team, which then responded.

After a standoff of several hours the three came out of the house at 3:45 a.m. Tuesday. The two women – ages 21 and 15 – were not involved in the robbery and have been cooperating, Allred said.

“He told them not to go to the door. They were two females and they were just scared,” Allred said.

Westberry remains at large. Exact charges against Osczepienski were not yet available at 9 a.m.
Image
My pal, Groovy
Save a life, adopt a pet
Adopted Aug. 11, 2010
http://carolinapoodlerescue.org/

lime rickie
God's Own Drunk
Posts: 21972
Joined: December 18, 2008 12:19 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: lime rickey

Re: police blotter...so what's happening where you live??

Post by lime rickie » January 26, 2012 7:59 am

From today's newspaper...

A Federal Street resident called police asking officers to tell her mother-in-law to be nicer to her at 3:02 p.m.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
You only have two options - havin' fun or freakin' out...

Image

nutmeg
Last Man Standing
Posts: 30366
Joined: September 7, 2001 8:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Barefoot Children (this week)
Number of Concerts: 10
Location: Middle of the Mitten

Re: police blotter...so what's happening where you live??

Post by nutmeg » January 26, 2012 8:35 am

lime rickie wrote:From today's newspaper...

A Federal Street resident called police asking officers to tell her mother-in-law to be nicer to her at 3:02 p.m.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
can you imagine that dispatcher????
Friends Walk Together in Life's Garden
ImageImageImage
http://heartofmichiganrescue.com/

chippewa
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 11221
Joined: January 10, 2006 2:44 pm
Location: In the cheap hotels and bars
Contact:

Re: police blotter...so what's happening where you live??

Post by chippewa » January 26, 2012 10:15 am

Our local Victoria's Secret bandit is at it again...for the fifth time :lol: Maybe he/she is just stocking up for Valentine's Day? [smilie=spank.gif]

link

SeattleParrotHead
Under My Lone Palm
Posts: 5008
Joined: April 9, 2005 11:18 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Island, 12v Man
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: Mai Tais @ Dukes
Location: Upper LH Corner

Re: police blotter...so what's happening where you live??

Post by SeattleParrotHead » January 26, 2012 12:52 pm

Not sure if this goes here or in the "Single People" thread . . . :-?

Police: Mercedes-driving woman rams ex’s car down embankment
A 34-year-old woman was behind bars early Thursday after police say she succeeded in ramming her ex-boyfriend’s car down an embankment, while crashing her own.

At 7:10 p.m. Wednesday, Seattle police officers were called to the 1800 block of 24th Avenue following a report that a woman behind the wheel of a 2004 Mercedes Benz 500 was slamming her car into another vehicle.

As witnesses looked on, the woman slammed her luxury car into her ex’s five to 10 times before police arrived, a department spokesman said in a statement. Ultimately, the spokesman continued, the woman was able to push the other car down a 6-foot embankment and into a neighbor’s fence.

In doing so, she lodged her Mercedes on top of the other car and became stuck, according to police. Officers arrived to find her still at the scene; the ex-boyfriend, who was not in the car at time, and several other people saw the incident.

The woman was booked into the King County Jail on suspicion of malicious mischief. Her conduct is considered to be domestic violence.

Read more: http://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/ ... z1kaVPJJ2O
ImageImage

I killed a six-pack, just to watch it die.
SPH

nutmeg
Last Man Standing
Posts: 30366
Joined: September 7, 2001 8:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Barefoot Children (this week)
Number of Concerts: 10
Location: Middle of the Mitten

Re: police blotter...so what's happening where you live??

Post by nutmeg » January 26, 2012 3:15 pm

SeattleParrotHead wrote:Not sure if this goes here or in the "Single People" thread . . . :-?

Police: Mercedes-driving woman rams ex’s car down embankment
A 34-year-old woman was behind bars early Thursday after police say she succeeded in ramming her ex-boyfriend’s car down an embankment, while crashing her own.

At 7:10 p.m. Wednesday, Seattle police officers were called to the 1800 block of 24th Avenue following a report that a woman behind the wheel of a 2004 Mercedes Benz 500 was slamming her car into another vehicle.

As witnesses looked on, the woman slammed her luxury car into her ex’s five to 10 times before police arrived, a department spokesman said in a statement. Ultimately, the spokesman continued, the woman was able to push the other car down a 6-foot embankment and into a neighbor’s fence.

In doing so, she lodged her Mercedes on top of the other car and became stuck, according to police. Officers arrived to find her still at the scene; the ex-boyfriend, who was not in the car at time, and several other people saw the incident.

The woman was booked into the King County Jail on suspicion of malicious mischief. Her conduct is considered to be domestic violence.

Read more: http://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/ ... z1kaVPJJ2O
:o most people treat a Mercedes better than that!
Friends Walk Together in Life's Garden
ImageImageImage
http://heartofmichiganrescue.com/

SeattleParrotHead
Under My Lone Palm
Posts: 5008
Joined: April 9, 2005 11:18 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Island, 12v Man
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: Mai Tais @ Dukes
Location: Upper LH Corner

Re: police blotter...so what's happening where you live??

Post by SeattleParrotHead » January 26, 2012 3:51 pm

nutmeg wrote:
SeattleParrotHead wrote:Police: Mercedes-driving woman rams ex’s car down embankment
:o most people treat a Mercedes better than that!
But, unfortunately, not always the ex-BF or ex-GF!
ImageImage

I killed a six-pack, just to watch it die.
SPH

Post Reply