2012 Tour

The latest rumors and confirmed dates

Moderator: SMLCHNG

ScarletB
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH BEST...SONG...EVER!!
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Chill the rose

Re: 2012 Tour

Post by ScarletB »

Carolinadreamin' wrote:
tryin' to reason wrote:
rgontasz wrote:They lifted the ban on tailgating!!! :lol:
Then I guess we should forgive them and give them money... [smilie=nope.gif] [smilie=nope.gif] [smilie=nope.gif]

[smilie=battingeyes.gif] OK!...............not!

Well anyway we're moving our youngest out of her apartment in Boston and back in the dorms (over 21 section) that weekend. :D Probably party there. [smilie=cheeky-grin.gif]
That's the final weekend for the Beachcomber - we HAVE to take you and Bob out there!
GW - 7/19
Great Northern MOTM - 7/20-21
Hershey Labor Day Weekend Show - 8/29
MOTM - Oct 28
MacPhin
Behind Door #3
Favorite Buffett Song: Anything BUT Cheeseburger
Favorite Boat Drink: PainKiller

Post by MacPhin »

ScarletB wrote:
Carolinadreamin' wrote:
tryin' to reason wrote:
rgontasz wrote:They lifted the ban on tailgating!!! :lol:
Then I guess we should forgive them and give them money... [smilie=nope.gif] [smilie=nope.gif] [smilie=nope.gif]

[smilie=battingeyes.gif] OK!...............not!

Well anyway we're moving our youngest out of her apartment in Boston and back in the dorms (over 21 section) that weekend. :D Probably party there. [smilie=cheeky-grin.gif]
That's the final weekend for the Beachcomber - we HAVE to take you and Bob out there!

OMGoodness, most definitely!!! Linda, you have to come! :D
Image Image
JB on Anguilla 3/24/07 St.Barth's 11/7/09

Lately,newspaper mentioned cheap airfare.
I've got to fly to Saint Somewhere.
I'm close to bodily harm.
ScarletB
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by ScarletB »

OK Linda, I had reservations on the Cape that ended on Aug 30th and I just pushed the 5 days to cover until the 2nd - so I'm expecting you to get out to the 'Comah for that final weekend! :D
GW - 7/19
MOTM - Oct 28
MonumentBeach
License to Chill
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by MonumentBeach »

Hi all,

I just saw that Rascall Flatts have a show at Great Woods scheduled for June 16th...so that eliminates that weekend as a possibility for JB this year. Maybe he's looking at the weekend of the 23rd-24th?

Just thought I'd mention it for those speculating on dates.

Eric
Ashes of laughter
The ghost is clear
Why do the best things always disappear?
7vegas11
Overkill
Favorite Buffett Song: 2008 CBP FruitCakes, "and the Phillies in First Place!"
Number of Concerts: 18
Favorite Boat Drink: Jello Shots

Post by 7vegas11 »

I'm just hoping (and wishing and praying),
that the Philadelphia area gets a Saturday show this year.
All we had last year was a Thursday show in Camden,
and our group got all split up due to the Traffic Jams.
Half of us were a half mile away from the other half of us.

Pretty Puhlease for a Saturday.
but my friends just call me RAGZ; so feel free.
ScarletB
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by ScarletB »

MonumentBeach wrote:Hi all,

I just saw that Rascall Flatts have a show at Great Woods scheduled for June 16th...so that eliminates that weekend as a possibility for JB this year. Maybe he's looking at the weekend of the 23rd-24th?

Eric

Huh, OK Guess I'll cancel that set of hotel reservations then huh? I just hope he's not going to do something totally out of the box when I have tickets for something else. Funny I just looked at the Comcast website today and didn't see it.
GW - 7/19
MOTM - Oct 28
lime rickie
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: lime rickey

Post by lime rickie »

ScarletB wrote:

Eric

Huh, OK Guess I'll cancel that set of hotel reservations then huh? I just hope he's not going to do something totally out of the box when I have tickets for something else. Funny I just looked at the Comcast website today and didn't see it.
Yay! I was hoping for a different weekend this year!

And the Rascal Flatts GW show is out on their website.
You only have two options - havin' fun or freakin' out...

Carolinadreamin'
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice
Number of Concerts: 64
Favorite Boat Drink: Painkiller

Post by Carolinadreamin' »

ScarletB wrote:OK Linda, I had reservations on the Cape that ended on Aug 30th and I just pushed the 5 days to cover until the 2nd - so I'm expecting you to get out to the 'Comah for that final weekend! :D
Hmmmmm.........talk to me GF......... [smilie=battingeyes.gif]
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Pinot Noir in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO"
ScarletB
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by ScarletB »

Carolinadreamin' wrote:
ScarletB wrote:OK Linda, I had reservations on the Cape that ended on Aug 30th and I just pushed the 5 days to cover until the 2nd - so I'm expecting you to get out to the 'Comah for that final weekend! :D
Hmmmmm.........talk to me GF......... [smilie=battingeyes.gif]

Incoming. I feel certain I"m speaking for Carol and Dave as well! Maybe we can even arrange a mini phlocking!
GW - 7/19
MOTM - Oct 28
TommyBahama
Diamond as Big as The Ritz
Favorite Buffett Song: No particular Favorite
Number of Concerts: 86
Favorite Boat Drink: yes please
Location: Connecticut--May your time be filled with relaxing sunsets,cool drinks and sand between your toes.

Post by TommyBahama »

lime rickie wrote:
ScarletB wrote:

Eric

I guess , he could always do a Thursday show or Friday show the 14th or 15th...which if he does , i'm out ( if i get a Job ). I'm really guessing, later in the Summer for a date though. April i see a rumored Hawaii date out there. He's not going to play in the South during the Summer Months ( Heat ) i would Think.

Pam lets hope it's not July 4th!!!!!
ScarletB
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by ScarletB »

TommyBahama wrote:
lime rickie wrote:
ScarletB wrote:

Eric

I guess , he could always do a Thursday show or Friday show the 14th or 15th...which if he does , i'm out ( if i get a Job ). I'm really guessing, later in the Summer for a date though. April i see a rumored Hawaii date out there. He's not going to play in the South during the Summer Months ( Heat ) i would Think.

Tommy, I doubt he'd do that but if he does, I'm still going to James Taylor! Already have 2 nights booked at the Red Lion Inn, one of my favorite places to stay.
GW - 7/19
MOTM - Oct 28
STL Parrot
Gypsies in the palace
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH
Number of Concerts: 9
Favorite Boat Drink: Anything with Rum

Post by STL Parrot »

Rumors are hard to come by this year. I was at an event this past weekend that was attended by 2 different parrothead clubs and even after several margaritas I couldn't get any news out of them about an STL date. They either haven't heard (as they claimed) or were being very good about keeping a secret.
parsandcigars
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Favorite Buffett Song: A Pirate Looks at Forty
Number of Concerts: 3
Favorite Boat Drink: Patron and Grand Marnier Marg

Post by parsandcigars »

Kinda wondering if there will be a spring tour.... Frisco in the fall my be a bit toasty!!!
JB, Kenny C and ZBB!!! The Father, the son and a summer of fun!!!
TommyBahama
Location: Connecticut--May your time be filled with relaxing sunsets,cool drinks and sand between your toes.

Post by TommyBahama »

ScarletB wrote:
TommyBahama wrote:
lime rickie wrote:
ScarletB wrote:

Eric

Tommy, I doubt he'd do that but if he does, I'm still going to James Taylor! Already have 2 nights booked at the Red Lion Inn, one of my favorite places to stay.
i was kidding on the 4th!!!....Red Lion is is Beautiful!!!
ScarletB
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by ScarletB »

TommyBahama wrote:
ScarletB wrote:
TommyBahama wrote:
lime rickie wrote:
ScarletB wrote:

Eric

i was kidding on the 4th!!!....Red Lion is is Beautiful!!!
When we go for other concerts I'm usually one of the youngest people there! But on JT weeks everyone is my age! It's such a relaxing place and the food is to die for!
GW - 7/19
MOTM - Oct 28
TommyBahama

Post by TommyBahama »

Huh, OK Guess I'll cancel that set of hotel reservations then huh? I just hope he's not going to do something totally out of the box when I have tickets for something else. Funny I just looked at the Comcast website today and didn't see it.[/quote]

And the Rascal Flatts GW show is out on their website.[/quote]

Pam lets hope it's not July 4th!!!!![/quote]

Tommy, I doubt he'd do that but if he does, I'm still going to James Taylor! Already have 2 nights booked at the Red Lion Inn, one of my favorite places to stay.[/quote]
i was kidding on the 4th!!!....Red Lion is is Beautiful!!![/quote]

When we go for other concerts I'm usually one of the youngest people there! But on JT weeks everyone is my age! It's such a relaxing place and the food is to die for![/quote]
Haha......not everyone!!!!.....you're saying , the food is better then Dave's???....I love it at Tanglewood , i wish more acts would come there...and for me it's not far , and a pretty drive!!!
tigzoe
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: It's My Job
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Anything with alcohol

Post by tigzoe »

ScarletB wrote:

Eric

He can do a Tuesday or Thursday, I am ok with that. Don't we have issues with that weekend and some people that can't make it because of Bike Week in NH?
"That which is around me does not affect my mood; my mood affects that which is around me."
lime rickie
God's Own Drunk

Post by lime rickie »

tigzoe wrote:
He can do a Tuesday or Thursday, I am ok with that. Don't we have issues with that weekend and some people that can't make it because of Bike Week in NH?
The 16th is Bike Week and we're usually committed to that. It's also Fathers Day weekend so that can present a conflict.

tigzoe
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: It's My Job
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Anything with alcohol

Post by tigzoe »

lime rickie wrote:
tigzoe wrote:
The 16th is Bike Week and we're usually committed to that. It's also Fathers Day weekend so that can present a conflict.
I knew there was someone. Do you go for the whole week?
"That which is around me does not affect my mood; my mood affects that which is around me."
lime rickie
God's Own Drunk

Post by lime rickie »

tigzoe wrote:
lime rickie wrote:
tigzoe wrote:
I knew there was someone. Do you go for the whole week?
Usually just the second half. Last year we did a fantastic run through the White Mountains and up to Mount Washington.

Do you ride?