Moderator: SMLCHNG

Landshark Girl
Overkill
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbour
Number of Concerts: 34
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita on the rocks with a salted rim

Re: Who's Going to Pittsburgh June 28, 2012? pg10 Contact info

Post by Landshark Girl »

We had a great time at the show. I met up with Bill and Danele, Bustedflipflops, at the campground and they hung out with us the night before the concert and all day on Thursday as well. It was tons of fun!

I got to see Big John while waiting in line to get into the venue. Also ran into Marty and Moe on the lawn. It was great to see all of you!

Wish I could've made it over the the Steel City Fins bus to see you all but we just never made it over the bus lot. Glad you all had a great time!
Image Image Image
Saltx3
Favorite Buffett Song: Boats to Build
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

Post by Saltx3 »

Not sure but it appears Duckett had some fun too!
This was Wed night after the pre-concert party...more pics of concert day to follow.

SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
warmsugar
License to Chill
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbour
Number of Concerts: 14
Favorite Boat Drink: Budlite Lime

Post by warmsugar »

big john wrote:Hi folks. Just got back and unloaded. Sorry I didn't get to visit the BN campsite.
It was just too hot for me to roam. Glad some of you made the trek to our
tiki bar. Thought the show was great except for the feedback problems on certain
songs. Dealt with a few rude folks on the lawn but no big deal. Next show I'll be
in the pavilion. It'll be late August so maybe it won't be as hot either. :pirate:
Was nice to have seen you again too.
MDShark70
We are the People our Parents Warned us
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 108
Favorite Boat Drink: The one in my hand
Location: Southeast of Disorder, Near the Port of Indecision, so you know, Maryland

Post by MDShark70 »

This is really a great place to actually watch a show. Sight lines are pretty good anywhere, large screens for everybody on the lawn and an excellent sound system. My only question is why do they fight the crowd every year and wait for traffic to become so ridiculous before they open the lots? By the time they do, it's a cluster the rest of the day. They could charge early arrivals $30 instead of $15 and people would glady pay. It just doesn't make sense to me. Getting chased off of private property, from the shoulders of the highway, I guess it's just part of the First Niagra experience!
It was too much tequila . . . . or not quite enough.
CindaBee
Half-baked cookies in the oven
Favorite Buffett Song: I Wish Lunch Could Last Forever
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum and Seltzer with lime

Post by CindaBee »

Saltx3 wrote:Not sure but it appears Duckett had some fun too!
This was Wed night after the pre-concert party...more pics of concert day to follow.

Last I saw him, he was dangling from an overhead bin, looking a little green around the, uh, beak. Hope he's better now. :wench:
Saltx3

Post by Saltx3 »

CindaBee wrote:

Last I saw him, he was dangling from an overhead bin, looking a little green around the, uh, beak. Hope he's better now. :wench:
:lol:
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
blackjack
At the Bama Breeze
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor or Little Miss Magic
Number of Concerts: 17
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum Runner

Post by blackjack »

CindaBee wrote:

Glad to see/hear you are doing better. Had us worried for a while!
Saltx3

Post by Saltx3 »

A few of our pics from the pre-concert party & tailgate in Pittsburgh [smilie=battingeyes.gif]

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... c9a9099571
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

The guy in the middle in picture #10? I have to stare at the sun to burn that image out of my brain. :o
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
Saltx3

Post by Saltx3 »

LIPH wrote:The guy in the middle in picture #10? I have to stare at the sun to burn that image out of my brain. :o
It took all I had to stand that close :-?
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
karat
Lester Polyester
Number of Concerts: 26
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita with Passion Berry
Location: "I’m just hangin’ on while this old world keeps spinning." (It's a freakin' tilt-a-whirl!)

Post by karat »

he looked like a manatee
~ Karat
(I am a Travel Agent)
karat
Lester Polyester
Number of Concerts: 26
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita with Passion Berry
Location: "I’m just hangin’ on while this old world keeps spinning." (It's a freakin' tilt-a-whirl!)

Post by karat »

Thank you My pleasure
Bern wrote:WOW.......

What a GREAT group of people. Karat, THANK YOU! You put in a great deal of work for all of us, and a lot of time. It is appreciated more than you know. You really made us feel welcome by inviting us into your group. You went way beyond, and your efforts turned a good day into an absolutely GREAT day.

PA Parrot and Saltx3. Such nice people. Salt's countdown we all followed daily, very cleverly done. It was great to meet you in person. PA Parrot, I want to party with you, could see you have great taste, and an understanding, as well as an appreciation for the finer things in life.....as well as the desire to indulge in those finer things......

Brznbeaches I learned best to catch on the first day, errr night, errr bar closing....but as helpful and kind as can be. You definitely made us feel at home! Thank you!

Joe, Mary Kay, and the keets...... not really sure what to say, some of the best people we have ever met. We will look you up again and again, Lori and I felt like we were with long time close friends, not just a family we met hours before. Katie really enjoyed hanging out with your daughter and son, and those that were there, know , not your average Joe on the grill (pun intended) This guy can hang with the best of them, those who missed, really missed a lot. Expertly marinated meats, prepared to PERFECTION. Great combination of flavors, my God, that was some good eating! And it just keep coming! Chicken, pork, beef, ribs, sliders, dogs and even grilled veggies..........roadside Vegas buffet Pittsburgh style! This while in the sun on a 95 degree day. And insistent and generous wanting all to enjoy. Hell, even delivered carside to those waiting to get into the lot! An absolute total class act.............................

Way beyond....... Thank you everyone so much. Those I missed, I am sorry, but it WAS a hard day/night yesterday, and really could use a cocktail...........
~ Karat
(I am a Travel Agent)