BN Critters - April 5th, 2013

Wastin' Away In Critterville (a comic strip by surfpirate)

Moderators: SMLCHNG, surfpirate

big john
Under My Lone Palm
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbour
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Oh just give me a beer

Re: BN Critters - April 5th, 2013

Post by big john »

Well I'm glad that's settled. Would have hated to resort to yet another
obscure eastern European language. Next would have been Slovenian. :pirate:
Who's got the rum?
backstreets77
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Pirate\Redemption Song
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Steel Bottom
Location: I left NEPA for the sweetest place on earth Hershey

Post by backstreets77 »

Saltx3 wrote:Hey -- his bright pink t-shirt matches what I believe to be the color of the bubblegum bandito's cotton-candy martini drink :lol:
Which is fruitier his shirt or my cotton candy martini. Secondly who less of a dude a grown man begging for a song to be sung for him by another man, or a grown man drinking an alchol filled pink libation. (sorry Funk).
RinglingRingling
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: Glory Days
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: Landshark, and Margaritaville products...

Post by RinglingRingling »

big john wrote:Well I'm glad that's settled. Would have hated to resort to yet another
obscure eastern European language. Next would have been Slovenian. :pirate:
Macedonian. Too many Slovenian speakers out there still
FunkHouse9
At the Bama Breeze
Favorite Buffett Song: Nautical Wheelers
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: Crown Royal & Ginger Ale

Post by FunkHouse9 »

backstreets77 wrote:
Saltx3 wrote:Hey -- his bright pink t-shirt matches what I believe to be the color of the bubblegum bandito's cotton-candy martini drink :lol:
Which is fruitier his shirt or my cotton candy martini. Secondly who less of a dude a grown man begging for a song to be sung for him by another man, or a grown man drinking an alchol filled pink libation. (sorry Funk).
I don't consider myself to be much of a man, so no offense taken.
Maybe it's because in spite of all the work we do, it's the child in us we really value.
surfpirate
Here We Are
Favorite Buffett Song: African Friend
Number of Concerts: 98

Post by surfpirate »

FunkHouse9 wrote:
backstreets77 wrote:
You people do realize that I am taking notes .......
"There are no stupid questions. But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots."
BNCRITTERS.COM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | SURF SHOP |
backstreets77
Hoot!

Post by backstreets77 »

surfpirate wrote:
FunkHouse9 wrote:
backstreets77 wrote:
When you say you people, which mangina are you refering to? Just so I know if the notes are on me Ill man up my game some how.
Saltx3
Favorite Buffett Song: Boats to Build
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

Post by Saltx3 »

backstreets77 wrote:
surfpirate wrote:
FunkHouse9 wrote:
backstreets77 wrote:
When you say you people, which mangina are you refering to? Just so I know if the notes are on me Ill man up my game some how.
Yea, right, good luck with that!
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
sistergoldenhair
Under My Lone Palm
Favorite Buffett Song: salty piece of land
Number of Concerts: 14
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita on rocks lots of salt

Post by sistergoldenhair »

surfpirate wrote:
sistergoldenhair wrote:1. Hmmmm .... maybe if I get the peeps to drink Landshark, he will sing it

Ya know, fruitcakes, 4 out 5 five bartenders recommend Landshark beer!

2. Garcon! A round of Landsharks for the house! On me! (Jimmy, are you watching?)

3. And now it is time for our drunken Nautical Wheelers sing-along! An a one an a twoah an evvybody sing!
I like it. You should write the plot from this point forward .....

Read the book GREEN LIMES and BEER here.
I believe this calls for more stripper bonus points. But sensei, I am not worthy of such a task on a steady basis. Let me say that I am not now seeking, nor have I ever sought, the office of ghostwriter for "the" surf pirate. However, if I am called to serve, I shall not shirk my duties. [smilie=asa.gif]
I'm just tryin to get by, being quiet and shy, in a world full of pushin and shove
FunkHouse9
At the Bama Breeze

Post by FunkHouse9 »

surfpirate wrote:
FunkHouse9 wrote:
backstreets77 wrote:
Of course. If it's going to be degrading, at least make it accurate. [smilie=cheeky-grin.gif]
Maybe it's because in spite of all the work we do, it's the child in us we really value.
PetalMel
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Depends on my mood--there are so many....
Number of Concerts: 35
Favorite Boat Drink: Most anything with rum

Post by PetalMel »

FunkHouse9 wrote:
surfpirate wrote:
FunkHouse9 wrote:Obviously I've been asleep all week. I set myself up for this. Bring it on!!!
*sigh* I was going to kill your character off and move on.
Now I have to write an actual plot?
Oh, just draw me yammering in the backgound while everybody else goes about their business oblivious to the fact that I'm even there. You could title this little diversion series "Art Imitates Life." :lol:

OMG I have visions of you yammering about a pink (red?) FCM (stapler?) that was somehow misplaced. And then you will be on a beach mumbling about "Nautical Wheelers" being played to the steel drum band on the beach........
well, ummmmmmm, yah, I guess I better come up with something witty to put in this spot since everyone is reading it.......

backstreets77
Hoot!

Post by backstreets77 »

Saltx3 wrote:
backstreets77 wrote:
surfpirate wrote:
FunkHouse9 wrote:
backstreets77 wrote:
Im a work in progress. Thanks for your support. Lol.
owbishop
I Love the Now!
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by owbishop »

Saltx3 wrote:
backstreets77 wrote:
surfpirate wrote:
FunkHouse9 wrote:
backstreets77 wrote:
Im a work in progress. Thanks for your support. Lol.

Like you actually have game let alone man it up :wink:
FunkHouse9
At the Bama Breeze

Post by FunkHouse9 »

PetalMel wrote:
FunkHouse9 wrote:
surfpirate wrote:
FunkHouse9 wrote:Obviously I've been asleep all week. I set myself up for this. Bring it on!!!
Oh, just draw me yammering in the backgound while everybody else goes about their business oblivious to the fact that I'm even there. You could title this little diversion series "Art Imitates Life." :lol:

OMG I have visions of you yammering about a pink (red?) FCM (stapler?) that was somehow misplaced. And then you will be on a beach mumbling about "Nautical Wheelers" being played to the steel drum band on the beach........
Excuse me? Excuse me, senor? May I speak to you please? I asked for Nautical Wheelers and they played Tin Cup Chalice, and I said no salt, NO salt for the margarita, but it had salt on it, big grains of salt, floating in the glass... And yes, I won't be leaving a tip, 'cause I could... I could shut this whole resort down. Sir? I'll take my traveler's checks to a competing resort. I could write a letter to your board of tourism and I could have this place condemned. I could put... I could put... strychnine in the guacamole. There was salt on the glass, BIG grains of salt.
Rabbitz
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Growing Older
Number of Concerts: 2
Favorite Boat Drink: Rhum and Pineapple

Post by Rabbitz »

FunkHouse9 wrote: Excuse me? Excuse me, senor? May I speak to you please? I asked for Nautical Wheelers and they played Tin Cup Chalice, and I said no salt, NO salt for the margarita, but it had salt on it, big grains of salt, floating in the glass... And yes, I won't be leaving a tip, 'cause I could... I could shut this whole resort down. Sir? I'll take my traveler's checks to a competing resort. I could write a letter to your board of tourism and I could have this place condemned. I could put... I could put... strychnine in the guacamole. There was salt on the glass, BIG grains of salt.
You don't know how big a salt grain can be....

Margarita with Salt... Vanuatu style :)
Margarita and Salt 02.jpg
Margarita and Salt 02.jpg (209.13 KiB) Viewed 3219 times
Always be yourself
Unless you can be Batman
Then always be Batman
Saltx3
Favorite Buffett Song: Boats to Build
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

Post by Saltx3 »

Rabbitz wrote:
FunkHouse9 wrote: Excuse me? Excuse me, senor? May I speak to you please? I asked for Nautical Wheelers and they played Tin Cup Chalice, and I said no salt, NO salt for the margarita, but it had salt on it, big grains of salt, floating in the glass... And yes, I won't be leaving a tip, 'cause I could... I could shut this whole resort down. Sir? I'll take my traveler's checks to a competing resort. I could write a letter to your board of tourism and I could have this place condemned. I could put... I could put... strychnine in the guacamole. There was salt on the glass, BIG grains of salt.
You don't know how big a salt grain can be....

Margarita with Salt... Vanuatu style :)
Margarita and Salt 02.jpg
LOL....I love Salt (now wait, that's PA Parrot's line :wink: )
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
bodypainter
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 24
Favorite Boat Drink: whatever I get as a tip(no JELLO)

Post by bodypainter »

Holy quap!
That sets the bar for a salted rim.
If I wasn't fishing in this all day rain,I'd be home doing something stupid.
surfpirate
Here We Are
Favorite Buffett Song: African Friend
Number of Concerts: 98

Post by surfpirate »

CaptainP wrote:
surfpirate wrote:
Yeah, and get to it quickly. Mime is money.
Just realized I can't kill his character off anyway. A mime is a terrible thing to waste ....
"There are no stupid questions. But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots."
BNCRITTERS.COM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | SURF SHOP |
PetalMel
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Depends on my mood--there are so many....
Number of Concerts: 35
Favorite Boat Drink: Most anything with rum

Post by PetalMel »

FunkHouse9 wrote:
PetalMel wrote:
FunkHouse9 wrote:
surfpirate wrote:

Excuse me? Excuse me, senor? May I speak to you please? I asked for Nautical Wheelers and they played Tin Cup Chalice, and I said no salt, NO salt for the margarita, but it had salt on it, big grains of salt, floating in the glass... And yes, I won't be leaving a tip, 'cause I could... I could shut this whole resort down. Sir? I'll take my traveler's checks to a competing resort. I could write a letter to your board of tourism and I could have this place condemned. I could put... I could put... strychnine in the guacamole. There was salt on the glass, BIG grains of salt.

I love you :)
well, ummmmmmm, yah, I guess I better come up with something witty to put in this spot since everyone is reading it.......

FunkHouse9
At the Bama Breeze

Post by FunkHouse9 »

PetalMel wrote:
FunkHouse9 wrote:
PetalMel wrote:
FunkHouse9 wrote:
surfpirate wrote:

I love you :)
[smilie=blush.gif]