Who's going to Great Woods 6-22-2013!!??

Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderator: SMLCHNG

TongaTam
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Migration
Number of Concerts: 75
Favorite Boat Drink: TONGA JUICE!!!

Re: Who's going to Great Woods 6-22-2013!!??

Post by TongaTam »

gunthermoose wrote:Only 47 BN'rs..
Fkn..rookies..I can feed 60 o you in my sleep tied up with handcuffsImage

handcuffs you say... [smilie=cheeky-grin.gif]
TongaTam.com
Great Woods 2015 ~ Another Voyage to Paradise April 23, 2016 ~ Campstock ~ High Seas Jamboree 2! ~ Annual after GW at the Combah! ~ MOTM 2015!
CreolaInMySoul-a
We are the People our Parents Warned us
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: Anything in an Endless Cup

Post by CreolaInMySoul-a »

Whew hoo...Then I would ask you to add Glenda, Tracy & Randy, Upstate Terry & Upstate Donna..We can easily get to 60 ..
Image Image Image
Life is still a tire swing
CreolaInMySoul-a

TongaTam wrote:whoa... no no no... there will be no karaoke poolside! :-P
hehe.. and sorry been MIA, Marilyn has been keeping me busy with a few other projects to boot!

Just in case anyone was wondering what Tam does besides keep us entertained and very drunk...she is an amazing webmaster/developer and really knows her stuff. She held her own and exceeded the geek knowledge here at UVM. Who would have thought that one giggly girl can have such big boobs and big brains? [smilie=mong.gif] [smilie=mong.gif]
Image Image Image
Saltx3
Favorite Buffett Song: Boats to Build
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

Post by Saltx3 »

Is that a dare Mr. Moose ???
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

CreolaInMySoul-a wrote:
hehe.. and sorry been MIA, Marilyn has been keeping me busy with a few other projects to boot!

Just in case anyone was wondering what Tam does besides keep us entertained and very drunk...she is an amazing webmaster/developer and really knows her stuff. She held her own and exceeded the geek knowledge here at UVM. Who would have thought that one giggly girl can have such big boobs and big brains? [smilie=mong.gif] [smilie=mong.gif]
I'm not impressed. I have small hands.
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
TongaTam
Hoot!

Post by TongaTam »

CreolaInMySoul-a wrote:

I freakin' love ya Marilyn! ... aww .. shucks... :oops:
but, its true.. i am a geek girl!
TongaTam.com
Great Woods 2015 ~ Another Voyage to Paradise April 23, 2016 ~ Campstock ~ High Seas Jamboree 2! ~ Annual after GW at the Combah! ~ MOTM 2015!
TongaTam
Hoot!

Post by TongaTam »

LIPH wrote:
CreolaInMySoul-a wrote:

[smilie=grayball-intent.gif] oh.. its on! (hehe.. just kidding!)
TongaTam.com
C-Dawg
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: The list is long...
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: my next one....this one's empty

Post by C-Dawg »

so.. talked to musician Rick Schettino who is coming up to NH for about a month and yes.. happens to fall on GW! He is very interested in playing our pre-party at the Red Roof Inn and in the lot. The lot I told him is his.. He is looking for about $200 which I think is very easily gotten by us.. we can pass the hat or do a 50/50 or something! What do you all think? Rick is AWESOME! Lots of fun!

He will also be doing a house concert at my house a couple weeks prior or after (working on that and will get back to you!).

Woohoo!!!! Going to be so fun! and damn.. I need to bug Randy and start on a new tiki bar project! haha!
Have to agree with Tam and Marilyn....no karaoke. Can't think of a quicker way to ruin a party than to have a bunch of tone deaf drunks screaming out lyrics and thinking they're superstars.....YUCK!!! [smilie=puking.gif]
ImageImage

lime rickie
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: lime rickey

Post by lime rickie »

C-Dawg wrote:
Have to agree with Tam and Marilyn....no karaoke. Can't think of a quicker way to ruin a party than to have a bunch of tone deaf drunks screaming out lyrics and thinking they're superstars.....YUCK!!! [smilie=puking.gif]
No worries, consider it un-done. I think it got started when Carol mentioned Dave singing and he can just do that anyways. :lol:
You only have two options - havin' fun or freakin' out...

tigzoe
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: It's My Job
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Anything with alcohol

Post by tigzoe »

TongaTam wrote:
CreolaInMySoul-a wrote:

I freakin' love ya Marilyn! ... aww .. shucks... :oops:
but, its true.. i am a geek girl!
I will take this moment to remind tam about the geek help I need.
"That which is around me does not affect my mood; my mood affects that which is around me."
TommyBahama
Diamond as Big as The Ritz
Favorite Buffett Song: No particular Favorite
Number of Concerts: 86
Favorite Boat Drink: yes please
Location: Connecticut--May your time be filled with relaxing sunsets,cool drinks and sand between your toes.

Post by TommyBahama »

lime rickie wrote:
tigzoe wrote:
TommyBahama wrote:
lime rickie wrote:
TommyBahama wrote: HMM.....I do know a couple of people who do Karaoke around town, i'll see if they have any extra equipment....and the Girl that is coming this year with me ...was last years winner of Northwest Idol, and a church choir singer..... so she would love the Karaoke.
I can scrounge up a basement karaoke machine for some poolside entertainment. :D

And of course spend a few quality minutes with your Girl to get her in a *giggly* mood...it went so well last time. [smilie=cheeky-grin.gif] :lol: :lol: :lol:
i checked into it with one friend......2 speakers , soundboard, screen , mics and computer. , 1 , no way it fits in my car and 2 , i really don't want to be responsible for over 1000.00 worth of equipment.Not to thrilled with the idea of leaving it alone, while in the show.
Um, we have pretty much sold out the Roof. I am sure there will be rooms to store the stuff for Saturday. And if your friend is going to the Cape gathering, we can bring it with us on Sunday.
This is turning in to an Emily Latella routine.

Tommy seems to be talking about getting a karaoke set up for the tailgate, and rightly would not want to leave all that stuff locked in a car during the show.

The original discussion was (I thought) about poolside goofing around with karaoke on Friday night, so I was thinking a portable karaoke thing would suffice. And of course you would be welcome to bring that along to the cape.
My friend that is going is a singer her name is Jessica..we are staying on the Cape Friday and Sat Night...the person i spoke to is...Travelin Vin ( Vinnie Avalon) , he is actually one of the most talented musicians i know , he plays every instrument, i 1st met him as a drummer in a friends band , back in the 80's , he owns a sound studio , and does Karaoke at various places , he gets 400.00 a night for it ( weddings 1000.00 or more). As a musician maybe 200.00. Would love to have him go , but his summer schedule is hectic , does a lot on Block Island during the summer.and has many weddings booked in May and June.
TommyBahama
Location: Connecticut--May your time be filled with relaxing sunsets,cool drinks and sand between your toes.

Post by TommyBahama »

LIPH wrote:
CreolaInMySoul-a wrote:

you would need 4 hands!!!
tigzoe
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by tigzoe »

Knowing you have cuffs, I will look at you and Barb a little differently.
"That which is around me does not affect my mood; my mood affects that which is around me."
TommyBahama

Post by TommyBahama »

tigzoe wrote:
but they aren't fuzzy!!!
lime rickie
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: lime rickey

Post by lime rickie »

TommyBahama wrote: My friend that is going is a singer her name is Jessica..we are staying on the Cape Friday and Sat Night...the person i spoke to is...Travelin Vin ( Vinnie Avalon) , he is actually one of the most talented musicians i know , he plays every instrument, i 1st met him as a drummer in a friends band , back in the 80's , he owns a sound studio , and does Karaoke at various places , he gets 400.00 a night for it ( weddings 1000.00 or more). As a musician maybe 200.00. Would love to have him go , but his summer schedule is hectic , does a lot on Block Island during the summer.and has many weddings booked in May and June.
Oh, honey, you gotta keep up...the karaoke is out and the geek love is in. :lol:
You only have two options - havin' fun or freakin' out...

tigzoe
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by tigzoe »

TommyBahama wrote:
tigzoe wrote:
but they aren't fuzzy!!!
Uh huh.
TommyBahama

Post by TommyBahama »

lime rickie wrote:
TommyBahama wrote: My friend that is going is a singer her name is Jessica..we are staying on the Cape Friday and Sat Night...the person i spoke to is...Travelin Vin ( Vinnie Avalon) , he is actually one of the most talented musicians i know , he plays every instrument, i 1st met him as a drummer in a friends band , back in the 80's , he owns a sound studio , and does Karaoke at various places , he gets 400.00 a night for it ( weddings 1000.00 or more). As a musician maybe 200.00. Would love to have him go , but his summer schedule is hectic , does a lot on Block Island during the summer.and has many weddings booked in May and June.
Oh, honey, you gotta keep up...the karaoke is out and the geek love is in. :lol:
i thought it was geeks , big boobs, and big brains.....i don't have day's off anymore , so by the time i get home , it's pages ahead , and i'm to tired to go back!!
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

TommyBahama wrote:
tigzoe wrote:
but they aren't fuzzy!!!
Mine are
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
CreolaInMySoul-a

lime rickie wrote:
C-Dawg wrote:
No worries, consider it un-done. I think it got started when Carol mentioned Dave singing and he can just do that anyways. :lol:
I have to say, I have seen and heard Pam and Dave's rendition of Paradise by the Dashboard Lights and it is very entertaining.
Image Image Image
ScarletB
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH BEST...SONG...EVER!!
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Chill the rose

Post by ScarletB »

CreolaInMySoul-a wrote:
lime rickie wrote:
C-Dawg wrote:
I have to say, I have seen and heard Pam and Dave's rendition of Paradise by the Dashboard Lights and it is very entertaining.
Yeah that was when we were in the Rum Barrel right? ;D
GW - 7/19
Great Northern MOTM - 7/20-21
Hershey Labor Day Weekend Show - 8/29
MOTM - Oct 28