Favorite Buffett Song: Too Many to count
Number of Concerts: 0

04.01.15 - Key West, Fla - MargaritavilleTV 720p Broadcast

Post by coasterghost »

San Carlos Theater - Key West, FL
Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band
Fan Picked Set List, Workin' And Playin' Tour

Runtime: 3h 3mn

Special Note: This copy is from after the show, and before the 720p copy was processed by Youtube's Servers. It is complete without the disconnect issue during Margaritaville.The Fan Picked setlist is bolded below!

Posters Note: It's great to be back, and I was glad to have gotten this show for you. It truly was an event not to be missed, and I am glad I didn't miss it at all! I hope you enjoy!

Fan picked setlist is BOLD.
Setlist:
1. Migration (acoustic)
2. Woman going crazy
3. Cuban Crime
4. Pirate Looks at 40
5. Changes in Latitudes
6. Margaritaville
7. Son of a Son of a Sailor
8. Come Monday
9. Fins
10. One Particular Harbor
11. Cheeseburger
12. Boat Drinks
13. It’s 5:00 somewhere
14. Havana Daydreamin’
15. I’m Growing Older
16. He Went to Paris
17. The Weather is Here

18. Blame it on New Orleans (Mac)
19. Last Mango in Paris
20. Tin Cup Chalice
21. Why Don’t We Get Drunk
22. Grapefruit
23. Volcano
24. Bama Breeze
25. Tryin’ to Reason with Hurricane Season
26. Jolly Mon
27. Coconut Telegraph
28. Floridays
29. Pencil Thin Mustache
30. The Captain and the Kid
31. Coast of Carolina

32. Everybody’s got a Cousin in Miami
33. Gypsies in the Palace
34. Nautical Wheelers

Media Infomation:

Code: Select all

General
Complete name               : 04.01.15.ts
Format                      : MPEG-4
Format profile              : Base Media / Version 2
Codec ID                    : mp42
File size                   : 3.36 GiB
Duration                    : 3h 3mn
Overall bit rate mode       : Variable
Overall bit rate            : 2 622 Kbps

Video
ID                          : 1
Format                      : AVC
Format/Info                 : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile              : High@L3.1
Format settings, CABAC      : Yes
Format settings, ReFrames   : 1 frame
Format settings, GOP        : M=1, N=60
Codec ID                    : avc1
Codec ID/Info               : Advanced Video Coding
Bit rate                    : 2 427 Kbps
Maximum bit rate            : 5 491 Kbps
Width                       : 1 280 pixels
Height                      : 720 pixels
Display aspect ratio        : 16:9
Frame rate mode             : Constant
Frame rate                  : 29.970 fps
Color space                 : YUV
Chroma subsampling          : 4:2:0
Bit depth                   : 8 bits
Scan type                   : Progressive
Bits/(Pixel*Frame)          : 0.088
Stream size                 : 3.11 GiB (93%)

Audio
ID                          : 2
Format                      : AAC
Format/Info                 : Advanced Audio Codec
Format profile              : LC
Codec ID                    : 40
Bit rate mode               : Variable
Bit rate                    : 192 Kbps
Maximum bit rate            : 203 Kbps
Channel(s)                  : 2 channels
Channel positions           : Front: L R
Sampling rate               : 44.1 KHz
Compression mode            : Lossy
Stream size                 : 252 MiB (7%)
Thumbnails (Click Image for Full Size):

Download from Mega.co.nz: https://mega.co.nz/#!j4Z2GB5Z!tTqWtADqL ... QJ8UUcjyKQ
Humor has bailed me out of more tight situations than I can think of. If you go with your instincts and keep your humor, creativity follows. With luck, success comes, too. - Jimmy Buffett
FinsUp6835
I Love the Now!
Favorite Buffett Song: LivingstonsGone2TX MeetMeinMemphis Winoandiknow CowboyIntheJungle
Number of Concerts: 50
Favorite Boat Drink: Ice Cold Loaded Landshark

Re: 04.01.15 - Key West, Fla - MargaritavilleTV 720p Broadcast

Post by FinsUp6835 »

Thanks guys!!!!

I have to say that this was awesome. Jimmy and the band sounded great. One of the best shows I've watched in years. Awesome! Can't wait for this years tour
"Tragedies very often become comedies, and they better become comedies real fast or else you're in a lot of trouble..." - Jimmy, 1978.
Martyritaville
At the Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by Martyritaville »

You rock, Coaster Ghost! Thank you!! :D
A most mysterious calling harbour
So far, but yet, so near
Where I see the day
When my hair's full gray
and I finally...disappear. BUT NOT YET!!

JB74
Nibblin' on sponge cake

Post by JB74 »

Is anyone else having a problem downloading the show? The link takes me to the Megaupload site but then nothing happens.
urlcenter
Behind Door #3
Number of Concerts: 6

Post by urlcenter »

JB74 wrote:Is anyone else having a problem downloading the show? The link takes me to the Megaupload site but then nothing happens.
Are you using Google Chrome as your browser? If you are need to install the MEGA extension in order for Mega to download through Chrome

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... haibnlghod
JB74
Nibblin' on sponge cake

Post by JB74 »

I'll give that a try. Thanks!
FinsUp6835
I Love the Now!
Favorite Buffett Song: LivingstonsGone2TX MeetMeinMemphis Winoandiknow CowboyIntheJungle

Post by FinsUp6835 »

Is it me or does the audio on the video sound messed up?
"Tragedies very often become comedies, and they better become comedies real fast or else you're in a lot of trouble..." - Jimmy, 1978.
urlcenter
Behind Door #3

Post by urlcenter »

FinsUp6835 wrote:Is it me or does the audio on the video sound messed up?
There did seem to be some over modulation of the sound from the Key West show if that is what you are talking about

You might want to try a different video player on your computer, sometimes Windows Media Player does not play the concert files correctly. If you have DIVX installed the concert files usually work fine in that player
Bucarader
If we weren't all crazy ...
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice
Number of Concerts: 18
Favorite Boat Drink: Mojito

Post by Bucarader »

coasterghost:

I recently downloaded this show and I'm having some trouble with it that I have not had with the Austin 2014 and Houston 2015 shows.

The file does not play properly in Windows Media Player. Let me explain, I want to be able to stream it to my DirecTv HD DVR to play. DirecTv allows us to do this if it is a MPEG-TS file and loaded into Windows Media Player through their Media Share application. While WMP recognizes the file and will play it, kind of, you cannot fast forward, pause, rewind, or pick a spot on the scroll bar. Also, when I look at Properties>Detail for this particular file, there are no values under the video, audio, media headings, and I cannot seem to edit it (using the information you provide above). However, when I look in the Austin and Houston shows above, both of those have values in the Properties>Detail section. One other thing, files that can be played in WMP suddenly have a picture of the first frame for the file image. This one does not do that in that the menu.

What is different about this file from the other ones and how do I edit it so it has full functionality in WMP? I'd like to be able to stream it to my DirecTv DVR like the other ones.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Don't try to describe the ocean if you've never seen it.
urlcenter
Behind Door #3

Post by urlcenter »

Bucarader wrote:coasterghost:

I recently downloaded this show and I'm having some trouble with it that I have not had with the Austin 2014 and Houston 2015 shows.

The file does not play properly in Windows Media Player. Let me explain, I want to be able to stream it to my DirecTv HD DVR to play. DirecTv allows us to do this if it is a MPEG-TS file and loaded into Windows Media Player through their Media Share application. While WMP recognizes the file and will play it, kind of, you cannot fast forward, pause, rewind, or pick a spot on the scroll bar. Also, when I look at Properties>Detail for this particular file, there are no values under the video, audio, media headings, and I cannot seem to edit it (using the information you provide above). However, when I look in the Austin and Houston shows above, both of those have values in the Properties>Detail section. One other thing, files that can be played in WMP suddenly have a picture of the first frame for the file image. This one does not do that in that the menu.

What is different about this file from the other ones and how do I edit it so it has full functionality in WMP? I'd like to be able to stream it to my DirecTv DVR like the other ones.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I would try re-downloading it as my copy works just fine so perhaps your download was corrupted
Bucarader

Post by Bucarader »

I thought of that as well. I downloaded it the first time with Chrome and the second time with Firefox and they are both identical.

That's why I wondered if I have a setting wrong or if I need to edit something because the files appear to be exactly the same as the others I have downloaded, but have no functionality in WMP. Key Weat does play fine in VLC, ironically, but it has to be working in WMP to stream to DirecTv.
urlcenter
Behind Door #3

Post by urlcenter »

Bucarader wrote:I thought of that as well. I downloaded it the first time with Chrome and the second time with Firefox and they are both identical.

That's why I wondered if I have a setting wrong or if I need to edit something because the files appear to be exactly the same as the others I have downloaded, but have no functionality in WMP. Key West does play fine in VLC, ironically, but it has to be working in WMP to stream to DirecTv.
Are you running WMP 12 or and older version? This might be an issue affecting playback. You can also stream to a TV using a Google Chromecast device and bypass Direct TV
Bucarader

Post by Bucarader »

I am running version 12 on Windows 8. I am not familiar with streaming via Google Chromecast.

I was able to convert the file to a MP4 with Handbrake and it plays fine on iTunes and WMP. But there is still something funny about the original MPEG file with it not having any of the above mentioned specifics listed when I right click on the file and go to properties>details. And it not showing up with a "picture" icon like all the other video files I have, regardless of format. I read on some help forums that WMP has trouble with files that lack the specific information in "details" that I mentioned. And therefore because DirecTv Media Share only plays MPEG files that are fully functional in WMP it won't stream it. And the other two files I downloaded have that information in properties>details and stream perfectly.

Is there a way I can edit this information from the code info that coasterghost listed and update the file? I think this might fix it. But it is technologically frustrating as I can't figure out what is different about this file.

Or I could just get the equipment to stream videos in iTunes to my tv. :(

Edit: after doing some research, it looks like Google Chromecast is the way to go. I should be able to stream anything I play on any player using Chromecast, even anything I play in iTunes.
urlcenter
Behind Door #3

Post by urlcenter »

Bucarader wrote:I am running version 12 on Windows 8. I am not familiar with streaming via Google Chromecast.

I was able to convert the file to a MP4 with Handbrake and it plays fine on iTunes and WMP. But there is still something funny about the original MPEG file with it not having any of the above mentioned specifics listed when I right click on the file and go to properties>details. And it not showing up with a "picture" icon like all the other video files I have, regardless of format. I read on some help forums that WMP has trouble with files that lack the specific information in "details" that I mentioned. And therefore because DirecTv Media Share only plays MPEG files that are fully functional in WMP it won't stream it. And the other two files I downloaded have that information in properties>details and stream perfectly.

Is there a way I can edit this information from the code info that coasterghost listed and update the file? I think this might fix it. But it is technologically frustrating as I can't figure out what is different about this file.

Or I could just get the equipment to stream videos in iTunes to my tv. :(

Edit: after doing some research, it looks like Google Chromecast is the way to go. I should be able to stream anything I play on any player using Chromecast, even anything I play in iTunes.
Chromecast is very good and very inexpensive selling for $35 you will need to download the Chromecast App to your computer in order to use Chromecast
Bucarader

Post by Bucarader »

Well, sometimes the blind hog finds the golden acorn. I accidentally stumbled up an workaround for this file to get it to stream to my DTV Geinie. I "think" I know how I did it, so let me attempt to explain for the good of the board.

I have been attempting to "convert" coasterghosts' original file in VLC to a new MPEG2.ts file using the code settings that he posted in hopes to create a "repaired" file, but to no avail. I simply could not get it to work. I figured out the missing "details" in the original file prevented it from streaming to DTV and working properly in WMP. So, in one of my atempts with VLC, I accidentally selected "stream" instead of "convert" in VLC. I made a destination file with a '.ts' extension and kept all the attributes of the original file. I did not open it in WMP, nor did I add it to my WMP library. It played great in VLC (just like the original) and it streams like a champ to my DTV Genie! Now, the destination file says it is only 1:11 long, and that is what registers on the progress bar in DTV, but it keeps playing long after that. It plays the entire file. Magic!

Anyway, I hope this helps someone out there that is technologically challenged like myself.

Fin's up and one more thanks to coasterghost and Sunlover for capturing the shows. You don't know how much these are appreciated and treasured.
FinsUp6835
I Love the Now!

Post by FinsUp6835 »

This was a great show.

I wish he would do something like this every year. It would be cool if he did like a two night stand in key west and called it "the songs you may not know by heart" shows and just jammed out some serious throwbacks. Only the diehards would go and really appreciate it
Parrothead21
Southeast of disorder
Favorite Buffett Song: Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Number of Concerts: 22

Post by Parrothead21 »

You do not need to "convert" this file with any software. Just change the .ts extension to .mp4 and it will play with WMP no problemo.
Maybe it's because in spite of all the work we do, it's the child in us we really value.
tigzoe
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: It's My Job
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Anything with alcohol

Post by tigzoe »

Awesome!!!! Thank you very much!
"That which is around me does not affect my mood; my mood affects that which is around me."
Bucarader

Post by Bucarader »

Parrothead21 wrote:You do not need to "convert" this file with any software. Just change the .ts extension to .mp4 and it will play with WMP no problemo.
However, it must me a MPEG2.ts to stream to a DirecTv receiver.