Trade bootlegs and get help recording shows

Moderator: SMLCHNG

F1NS2RT
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Favorite Buffett Song: A Pirate Looks at Forty
Number of Concerts: 20

Pine Knob 7.11.17

Post by F1NS2RT »

Did anyone get audio from Radio Margaritaville or or video from Margaritaville.tv? I was at the show (nothing better than celebrating your birthday at show #20 -- and Jimmy playing Growing Older But Not Up!) & would love to have a copy if anyone recorded it. Thanks!!
SunLover
Here We Are
Favorite Buffett Song: The next show I capture
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: Pine Knob 7.11.17

Post by SunLover »

F1NS2RT wrote: July 13, 2017 9:49 am Did anyone get audio from Radio Margaritaville or or video from Margaritaville.tv? I was at the show (nothing better than celebrating your birthday at show #20 -- and Jimmy playing Growing Older But Not Up!) & would love to have a copy if anyone recorded it. Thanks!!
Yes, I did capture the Detroit show. I just have not had a chance to edit it yet (sorry for the delay). Hopefully I can work on that later tonight.

SL 8)
F1NS2RT
Nibblin' on sponge cake

Post by F1NS2RT »

Great - thanks!!
Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

F1NS2RT wrote: July 13, 2017 9:49 am Did anyone get audio from Radio Margaritaville or or video from Margaritaville.tv? I was at the show (nothing better than celebrating your birthday at show #20 -- and Jimmy playing Growing Older But Not Up!) & would love to have a copy if anyone recorded it. Thanks!!
Silly F1NS......SunLover NEVER lets us down!!!
Thanks again for the work you do SL...... [smilie=coolup.gif]
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image
F1NS2RT
Nibblin' on sponge cake

Post by F1NS2RT »

Very grateful for SL's awesome work. Just wanted to double check to make sure SL (or someone else) captured the show. Really looking forward to hearing it again. And hopefully seeing a video of the Margaritaville.tv feed. Thx again SL!

Dr. I Corona wrote: July 13, 2017 11:28 am
Silly F1NS......SunLover NEVER lets us down!!!
Thanks again for the work you do SL...... [smilie=coolup.gif]