2017 Paris Shows

Trade bootlegs and get help recording shows

Moderator: SMLCHNG

urlcenter
Behind Door #3
Number of Concerts: 6

2017 Paris Shows

Post by urlcenter »

Just to let everyone know, the 2017 Paris shows are not being streamed live on RM or Margaritaville TV so there will not be immediate postings of the shows for downloading.

Radio Margaritaville will no doubt broadcast the shows at a later time at which point they will be recording for downloading
SharkysMV1
We are the People our Parents Warned us
Number of Concerts: 9
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum & Tonic

Re: 2017 Paris Shows

Post by SharkysMV1 »

RM said they would stream one of them as the concert replay this coming week or the week after.
“Later down the road of life, I made the discovery that salt water was also good for the mental abrasions one inevitably acquires on land.” - JB, APLAFifty
davein
Southeast of disorder
Favorite Buffett Song: False Echoes
Number of Concerts: 15
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum, lime, and coconut water

Post by davein »

i believe Sara West said they would rebroadcast the best of the three and it would also be on the on-demand for the week. :o
SunLover
Here We Are
Favorite Buffett Song: The next show I capture
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by SunLover »

One of the three Paris shows will be broadcast this week during the regular Concert Replay times. At this time, we don't know which show will be played.

The regular RM broadcast times for the weekly replays are (all times eastern):

Tuesday 8:00p
Thursday 9:00a
Thursday overnight 12:00 midnight
Friday 9:00p
Sunday 3:00p

The show may also be available on demand on the SXM app.
FinsUp6835
I Love the Now!
Favorite Buffett Song: LivingstonsGone2TX MeetMeinMemphis Winoandiknow CowboyIntheJungle
Number of Concerts: 50
Favorite Boat Drink: Ice Cold Loaded Landshark

Post by FinsUp6835 »

Seems I put this in the wrong topic the other day...

Seemed like they were great shows.

Just a note: I found a YouTube video which appears to be from the Friday night show where Jimmy is covering YOU CANT ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT. If you wanted to make a change to the setlist in the database.

Fins Up
"Tragedies very often become comedies, and they better become comedies real fast or else you're in a lot of trouble..." - Jimmy, 1978.
SunLover
Here We Are
Favorite Buffett Song: The next show I capture
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by SunLover »

FinsUp6835 wrote: September 26, 2017 9:23 am Seems I put this in the wrong topic the other day...

Seemed like they were great shows.

Just a note: I found a YouTube video which appears to be from the Friday night show where Jimmy is covering YOU CANT ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT. If you wanted to make a change to the setlist in the database.

Fins Up
Thanks for the update! [smilie=gt-happyup.gif] The setlists were created from pics of the printed setlists posted on FB. You know how Jimmy is with his last minute changes during the shows. :wink:

The setlists will be corrected as the replays occur on RM, so we can confirm what songs he actually did. The first replay begins this week.
SharkysMV1
We are the People our Parents Warned us
Number of Concerts: 9
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum & Tonic

Post by SharkysMV1 »

RM just said that this week's replay will be Saturday night's show from Paris (9/23/17).
“Later down the road of life, I made the discovery that salt water was also good for the mental abrasions one inevitably acquires on land.” - JB, APLAFifty