police blotter...so what's happening where you live??

In this forum you can discuss anything from sports, news, or what ever is on your mind.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

big john
Under My Lone Palm
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbour
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Oh just give me a beer

Re: police blotter...so what's happening where you live??

Post by big john »

In a very un-Amish development, police in Lancaster County are seeking the boyfriend of "Amish Mafia" star Esther Schmucker on a domestic violence-related aggravated assault charge.

Imir R. Williams, 24, of Strasburg, is accused of severely beating Schmucker, who is known in the Discovery Channel TV show only as "Esther," at their home early on Oct. 31. Her injuries included a broken nose, a facial fracture and numerous broken teeth, police said.

Strasburg Police Chief Steven Echternach said Tuesday that the couple is known to his department and has been the subject of prior police calls. Schmucker filed for several protection from abuse orders against Williams last summer, but they expired after she didn't show for court proceedings on the cases.

"We are very familiar with this couple," Echternach said.

He said police believe Williams, a rapper who uses the stage name "Mirkat," might still be in Lancaster County, or could have fled to New Jersey.

The criminal complaint against Williams, who is black, 6-foot-4 and weighs 210 pounds, states that the alleged assault occurred between 1 and 2 a.m. Thursday at the home he shared with Schmucker in the 200 block of North Decatur Street.

Police were alerted to the incident by officials at Lancaster Regional Medical Center. Borough police Officer Bradley A. Klunk said a center official told him that Schmucker was reluctant to discuss what had happened and initially insisted that she had been beaten by a woman.

Medical center officials told her to contact police after she was treated for her injuries and released. Klunk said he tried to contact Schmucker several times on Thursday and Friday without success.

On Sunday, Schmucker came to the police department and reported the assault, he said. She said Williams repeatedly punched her in the face, Klunk reported.

He said Schmucker told him that Williams took her to the hospital after the alleged attack. Schmucker said she was afraid to tell medical personnel who had beaten her because Williams stayed with her as she was being treated.

Candice Klase, a roommate of Schmucker, provided a written statement that she saw Williams assault Schmucker, the officer said. Klunk reported that Klase said she tried to pull Williams off her friend.

Klase said that for three days after the attack Williams wouldn't leave Schmucker's side, "like he was guarding her," Klunk reported in arrest papers filed with District Judge William E. Benner Jr.

Chief Echternach said police are actively seeking Williams. He paused for a moment when asked what he thought about the publicity the case will undoubedtly draw because of the "Amish Mafia" tie.

"The 'Amish Mafia' connection does not make it easier," Echternach said.
Who's got the rum?
Rabbitz
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Growing Older
Number of Concerts: 2
Favorite Boat Drink: Rhum and Pineapple

Post by Rabbitz »

I gather some of the folk here are LEO's or ex-LEO's some you would probably agree with this statement:

"There are some real whacko's out there".

To paint the picture, here in Sydney, today is a day of Severe to Extreme Fire Danger and we have a few fires running.

Near where I live is a steep wooded gorge (Galston Gorge) which is one of the few escape routes in the area - depending on conditions it can be a bit hazardous to use it in any case.

At the bottom of the gorge is a big old timber bridge - been there well over 100 years.

So today some oxygen thief decided to set the bridge on fire.

Thankfully it was spotted and some MOP's were able to extinguish it before it took hold.

I am deadset gobsmacked.
Always be yourself
Unless you can be Batman
Then always be Batman
Bicycle Bill
At the Bama Breeze
Favorite Buffett Song: He Went to Paris
Number of Concerts: 1
Favorite Boat Drink: Anything with rum and pineapple juice!

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Rabbitz wrote:I gather some of the folk here are LEO's or ex-LEO's some you would probably agree with this statement:

"There are some real whacko's out there".

To paint the picture, here in Sydney, today is a day of Severe to Extreme Fire Danger and we have a few fires running.

Near where I live is a steep wooded gorge (Galston Gorge) which is one of the few escape routes in the area - depending on conditions it can be a bit hazardous to use it in any case.

At the bottom of the gorge is a big old timber bridge - been there well over 100 years.

So today some oxygen thief decided to set the bridge on fire.

Thankfully it was spotted and some MOP's were able to extinguish it before it took hold.

I am deadset gobsmacked.
MOP = Member of Parliament?

I hope they somehow figure out who did that and tie *HIS* kangaroo down.
Or maybe stake him out for the dingos.
-"BB"-
"I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead."
"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic, but I've had a good life all the way."
Rabbitz
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Growing Older
Number of Concerts: 2
Favorite Boat Drink: Rhum and Pineapple

Post by Rabbitz »

Sorry Bill,

MOP = Member of the Public.

(I have to stop using jargon)

Oh and BTW Member of Parliament is usually shortened to MP, or "that lying, thieving, no good son of a b....."
Always be yourself
Unless you can be Batman
Then always be Batman
moeron
License to Chill
Favorite Buffett Song: Boat Drinks.
Number of Concerts: 26
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita's with good Tequila

Post by moeron »

I live in Chicago. Need I say more?
I'd rather die while I'm Living, Than live while I'm dead!
ImageImage
J.LeP
If we weren't all crazy ...
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by J.LeP »

Not in my neighborhood but waaaaaaaaaaaaay too funny

http://www.ronsonwriter.com/content/view/69/9/

Husband Convicted Of Manslaughter After Dutch Oven Goes "Horribly Wrong"
Written by Nick Houldsworth
Tuesday, 30 October 2007

Mr Brian Flannery was convicted of 2nd Degree Manslaughter today at Peckham Crown Court, receiving a 5 year suspended sentence for the accidental death of his wife, Gloria Flannery, by toxic suffocation, after he gave her a 'Dutch Oven' that went, as the Judge described it, 'horribly, horribly wrong'.
The case for the prosecution argued for the charge of Murder, putting it to the court that, late one weekday evening as Mrs Flannery was reading a Jackie Collins novel in bed and unwinding for sleep, she was suddenly and forcibly pinned under the duvet by Mr Flannery, who sealed the edges with his weight while simultaneously releasing an enormous bolus of flatulence, which displaced all the available oxygen so that Mrs Flannery passed out nearly instantly, and was dead within 30 seconds.

Arguing for the defence, Mr Cavendish QC, stated that Mr Flannery was deeply upset and regretful. The incident was intended as a light-hearted practical joke, indeed it was the first time Mr Flannery had even tried what is commonly known on the street as a 'Dutch Oven', and even then only after hearing some friends talking one evening in the pub after five-a-side football, about 'doing it' to their wives 'all the time'. Mr Brian Flannery was convicted of 2nd Degree Manslaughter today at Peckham Crown Court, receiving a 5 year suspended sentence for the accidental death of his wife, Gloria Flannery, by toxic suffocation, after he gave her a 'Dutch Oven' that went, as the Judge described it, 'horribly, horribly wrong'.
The case for the prosecution argued for the charge of Murder, putting it to the court that, late one weekday evening as Mrs Flannery was reading a Jackie Collins novel in bed and unwinding for sleep, she was suddenly and forcibly pinned under the duvet by Mr Flannery, who sealed the edges with his weight while simultaneously releasing an enormous bolus of flatulence, which displaced all the available oxygen so that Mrs Flannery passed out nearly instantly, and was dead within 30 seconds.

Arguing for the defence, Mr Cavendish QC, stated that Mr Flannery was deeply upset and regretful. The incident was intended as a light-hearted practical joke, indeed it was the first time Mr Flannery had even tried what is commonly known on the street as a 'Dutch Oven', and even then only after hearing some friends talking one evening in the pub after five-a-side football, about 'doing it' to their wives 'all the time'.They argued that Mr Flannery had miscalculated two crucial factors which led to the tragic outcome. The first being Mrs Flannery's military tucking in of the 600 weight cotton sheets when she made the bed that morning, which created a near airtight seal . Secondly, Mr Flannery had neglected to remember that he had attended a long business lunch at an Indian restaurant on Brick Lane that day, at which he had consumed a dozen onion Bajees, eight Poppadom, six Samosas, and an extra large beef Vindaloo with garlic naan, all washed down with 8 pints of Guinness beer. The resulting trapped wind, which he released within a 6 inch proximity of Mrs Flannery's face, came in at around 6 litres gas of 95% methane by volume.

During sentencing, the judge, The Hon Dame Roberts, said, "I accept that you did not intend that your wife should die in this manner, and I note both your grief and regret, which is why I will suspend your sentence on the grounds of time already served. Nonetheless, the conviction remains, in the hope that you will be an example to other husbands and boyfriends across the UK, and a ray of light to their long suffering wives and girlfriends, that this frankly gross, and often dangerous practice can no longer be taken lightly, or risk facing such tragic consequences as you have."

Outside the court, an emotional and weary Mr Flannery said, "I am truly very sorry for what I did to my wife, and living with the guilt of what I done is punishment enough. I just hope that others will learn from my mistake. I swear, I will never, ever fart in a woman's face again. At least, not in private." They argued that Mr Flannery had miscalculated two crucial factors which led to the tragic outcome. The first being Mrs Flannery's military tucking in of the 600 weight cotton sheets when she made the bed that morning, which created a near airtight seal . Secondly, Mr Flannery had neglected to remember that he had attended a long business lunch at an Indian restaurant on Brick Lane that day, at which he had consumed a dozen onion Bajees, eight Poppadom, six Samosas, and an extra large beef Vindaloo with garlic naan, all washed down with 8 pints of Guinness beer. The resulting trapped wind, which he released within a 6 inch proximity of Mrs Flannery's face, came in at around 6 litres gas of 95% methane by volume.

During sentencing, the judge, The Hon Dame Roberts, said, "I accept that you did not intend that your wife should die in this manner, and I note both your grief and regret, which is why I will suspend your sentence on the grounds of time already served. Nonetheless, the conviction remains, in the hope that you will be an example to other husbands and boyfriends across the UK, and a ray of light to their long suffering wives and girlfriends, that this frankly gross, and often dangerous practice can no longer be taken lightly, or risk facing such tragic consequences as you have."

Outside the court, an emotional and weary Mr Flannery said, "I am truly very sorry for what I did to my wife, and living with the guilt of what I done is punishment enough. I just hope that others will learn from my mistake. I swear, I will never, ever fart in a woman's face again. At least, not in private."
I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now!
VISIT: The Hanover Area Parrot Head Society - THAPHS.NET
VISIT: The Hanover Chili Cook Off - HANOVERCHILICOOKOFF.COM
TommyBahama
Diamond as Big as The Ritz
Favorite Buffett Song: No particular Favorite
Number of Concerts: 86
Favorite Boat Drink: yes please
Location: Connecticut--May your time be filled with relaxing sunsets,cool drinks and sand between your toes.

Post by TommyBahama »

we made national news about a couple of High School Football players raping a couple of 13 y/o girls. One kid got 6 years the other 9 months.

we've had 4 heroin deaths in the last few weeks, bad drugs being dealt

Today 4 people were arrested for possession and selling heroin. One person happened to be the brother of one that died in the last few weeks.
CaptainP
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH
Number of Concerts: 40
Favorite Boat Drink: Delicious Trappist Ales

Post by CaptainP »

Forgot about this thread. Would've posted in here a month ago when this happened:

http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/SWAT- ... 57291.html

:in the very BUILDING that we moved out of last year.
lime rickie
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: lime rickey

Post by lime rickie »

Police reported at 11:38 p.m. that they had an Ocean Avenue resident’s son’s “missing backpack, wallet and beer.” Police wrote: “They will release two of the three to the family.”
You only have two options - havin' fun or freakin' out...

lime rickie
God's Own Drunk

Post by lime rickie »

"Police were dispatched to 1 Courageous Court after a 12:52 a.m. report that somebody had heard screaming coming from an apartment. Police spoke to two people in the suspected apartment, but they seemed “confused as to our presence,” police wrote. Then the officers spoke to the woman who reported the incident — she said the screams she heard were ”of an amorous nature, not fighting.”

SeattleParrotHead
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Favorite Buffett Song: Island, 12v Man
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: Mai Tais @ Dukes

Post by SeattleParrotHead »

Pimp sues Nike for not labeling shoes 'dangerous'
PORTLAND, Ore. -- After brutally beating a man with his Nike Jordan shoes, a pimp filed a $100 million lawsuit against Nike for not providing a warning label that their shoes could be used as a dangerous weapon.
In June, Sirgiorgio Sanford Clardy, 26, or Portland, Ore., repeatedly stomped on the face of a client with his Jordan shoes when the man refused to pay Clardy's prostitute. The man required stitches and plastic surgery after the beating, The Oregonian reports.
The newspaper reports that the jury also found Clardy guilty of robbing the man and beating the 18-year-old woman he forced to work as his prostitute; her injuries were so severe that she bled from her ears.
Clardy, who is representing himself, is asking a Multnomah County judge to order Nike to put warning labels on all their "potentially dangerous Nike and Jordan merchandise."
Clardy handwrote a three-page complaint from the Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution in Pendleton where he is incarcerated, the newspaper reports.
The complaint says that Nike "failed to warn of risk or to provide an adequate warning or instruction" that their shoes are a "potentially dangerous product."

http://www.king5.com/news/crime/Pimp-su ... 29311.html
ImageImage

I know the voices in my head aren’t real, but sometimes they have really good ideas…..
SPH
CaptainP
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH
Number of Concerts: 40
Favorite Boat Drink: Delicious Trappist Ales

Post by CaptainP »

SeattleParrotHead wrote:Pimp sues Nike for not labeling shoes 'dangerous'
PORTLAND, Ore. -- After brutally beating a man with his Nike Jordan shoes, a pimp filed a $100 million lawsuit against Nike for not providing a warning label that their shoes could be used as a dangerous weapon.
In June, Sirgiorgio Sanford Clardy, 26, or Portland, Ore., repeatedly stomped on the face of a client with his Jordan shoes when the man refused to pay Clardy's prostitute. The man required stitches and plastic surgery after the beating, The Oregonian reports.
The newspaper reports that the jury also found Clardy guilty of robbing the man and beating the 18-year-old woman he forced to work as his prostitute; her injuries were so severe that she bled from her ears.
Clardy, who is representing himself, is asking a Multnomah County judge to order Nike to put warning labels on all their "potentially dangerous Nike and Jordan merchandise."
Clardy handwrote a three-page complaint from the Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution in Pendleton where he is incarcerated, the newspaper reports.
The complaint says that Nike "failed to warn of risk or to provide an adequate warning or instruction" that their shoes are a "potentially dangerous product."

http://www.king5.com/news/crime/Pimp-su ... 29311.html
Saw that. What an idiot.
SeattleParrotHead

:o

Woman on ‘meth rampage’ emerges from under bed

Police arrested a 27-year-old woman Wednesday night after a U-District couple returned home to their condo to find their home ransacked – and curiously so.

At the home near Northeast 42nd Street and 11th Avenue Northeast, the couple found their mail torn open, clothing strewn about, lotion smeared on a door handle, the inner soles removed from all their shoes and a single screw embedded in a piece of scrap wood, which was jammed between a door and its frame, according to Seattle police reports.

The only thing taken was $50 cash and a purse containing a 27-year-old woman’s identification was left on top of the couple’s bed, reports say.

Responding officers looked for evidence of forced entry, but couldn’t find any such signs. They surmised the only way into the couple’s home was to shimmy up a tree and enter through a window, according to the Seattle Police Department.

Officers dusted for fingerprints, but couldn’t find anything. Puzzled, they eventually left the home to report the incident.

The couple called police shortly thereafter to report hearing noises coming from under their bed, police say.

Officers arrived to find a 27-year-old woman come out of the couple’s bedroom.

The woman appeared to be having a panic attack and she told police she’d been on a “meth rampage” for several days and had broken into another home nearby earlier that day.

Officers called medics to treat her and then booked her into King County Jail for investigation of burglary.
http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattle911/20 ... ict-condo/
ImageImage

I know the voices in my head aren’t real, but sometimes they have really good ideas…..
SPH
SeattleParrotHead

Woman arrested for engaging in 'intimate act' with lawn chairs
SEATTLE -- Public nudity by itself will not get you arrested in Seattle, but police say one woman turned her nudity into indecent exposure when she committed a sex act with Beacon Hill family's lawn furniture.

According to police, nudity becomes criminal if it "causes a person to reasonably experience fear, alarm or concern." That was the case on August 4 when an "extremely intoxicated" 33-year-old woman wandered into a yard in the 78000 block of Beacon Avenue South.

With several members of a family looking on in horror, police say the woman "hiked up her dress and engaged in an intimate act with several lawn chairs."

She then began urinating on the lawn before "quite purposefully exposing her genitalia, and then posterior, to the family inside the home," according to police.

The family called 911 and officers arrived moments later and arrested the woman. She was booked into King County Jail for indecent exposure.
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Woma ... 56751.html
ImageImage

SPH
SeattleParrotHead

Are you happy to see me or is that a kielbasa in your pants? :roll:

Police: Worker hid $1,200 worth of meat in pants
The Associated Press

CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. —
A New York supermarket employee has been accused of leaving the store with $1,200 worth of meat hidden in his pants.

State police say Gregory Rodriguez, of Ossining, is charged with fourth-degree grand larceny.

Rodriguez works at the A&P in Croton-on-Hudson. Police were called Monday about the theft. Rodriguez was arrested Tuesday.

A state police spokeswoman, Trooper Melissa McMorris, says the theft occurred in one day. She did not know if it involved more than one trip to the store.

Rodriguez was arraigned Tuesday night in Cortlandt and sent to the Westchester County Jail. The court clerk says no lawyer was present and no plea was entered.

Rodriguez is due back in court with an attorney on Friday.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/ap/top-news/ ... nts/nhZF4/
ImageImage

SPH
J.LeP
If we weren't all crazy ...
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by J.LeP »

I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now!
VISIT: The Hanover Area Parrot Head Society - THAPHS.NET
VISIT: The Hanover Chili Cook Off - HANOVERCHILICOOKOFF.COM
SeattleParrotHead

Man robbing hot dog stand shoots himself in the sausage
By Brian Lisi
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Friday, November 3, 2017

He did not relish this experience.
A 19-year-old who allegedly held up a hot dog stand on Chicago's South Side ended up firing a round into his own South Side.
Terrion Pouncy's alleged early Halloween morning heist of the Original Maxwell Street Polish went off without a hitch, that is, until his pistol went off when he tried to tuck it into his pants, the Chicago Tribune reports.
Disguising his appearance with a hooded sweatshirt and scarf, Pouncy entered the 24-hour establishment around 6 a.m. and aimed his .38-caliber pistol at the stand's two employees, demanding money from the cash register.
After they complied and Pouncy allegedly reached into one of the worker's pockets, taking out his wallet and cellphone, he ran off and attempted to stow away his weapon at the same time.
Not one for multitasking, Pouncy shot himself in the penis. Also in the leg.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/m ... -1.3609222
ImageImage

SPH
lime rickie
God's Own Drunk

Post by lime rickie »

" Not one for multi-tasking..."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

SeattleParrotHead

WSP: Drunk, naked driver rams into tree while having sex with baby in tow
The driver had three prior DUI convictions, reports say
By Lynsi Burton, SeattlePI
Friday, November 24, 2017

The State Patrol says a man was arrested for DUI Wednesday after ramming a tree while drunk, naked and having sex with a woman while driving south of Tacoma.
Spokeswoman Brooke Bova said the crash occurred about 6 p.m. on Mountain Highway East near La Grande, according to The Associated Press.
The man and woman both emerged from the vehicle naked after the driver missed a curve and hit the tree, reports indicate.
The woman was hospitalized with broken bones. A 3-month-old baby seated in the back of the vehicle came away uninjured, Bova said.
The driver was arrested and jailed for investigation of DUI, vehicular assault and child endangerment, The News Tribune reported.
The man reportedly has three previous DUI convictions on his record.

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/crime/ar ... 381763.php
ImageImage

SPH
PetalMel
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Depends on my mood--there are so many....
Number of Concerts: 35
Favorite Boat Drink: Most anything with rum

Post by PetalMel »

SeattleParrotHead wrote: November 24, 2017 9:52 pm WSP: Drunk, naked driver rams into tree while having sex with baby in tow
The driver had three prior DUI convictions, reports say
By Lynsi Burton, SeattlePI
Friday, November 24, 2017

The State Patrol says a man was arrested for DUI Wednesday after ramming a tree while drunk, naked and having sex with a woman while driving south of Tacoma.
Spokeswoman Brooke Bova said the crash occurred about 6 p.m. on Mountain Highway East near La Grande, according to The Associated Press.
The man and woman both emerged from the vehicle naked after the driver missed a curve and hit the tree, reports indicate.
The woman was hospitalized with broken bones. A 3-month-old baby seated in the back of the vehicle came away uninjured, Bova said.
The driver was arrested and jailed for investigation of DUI, vehicular assault and child endangerment, The News Tribune reported.
The man reportedly has three previous DUI convictions on his record.

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/crime/ar ... 381763.php
Makes you wonder if the 3 month old was conceived during his last DUI.....
well, ummmmmmm, yah, I guess I better come up with something witty to put in this spot since everyone is reading it.......